It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cant with her latest inta story promoting the vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Sing up for €5 a month to see me have a melt down on camera but you cant say anything negative cause it affects my mental health.”
Its clear shes absolutely loving milking the drama, people have moved on and shes still so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually sickened for J. The Vlog and new scripted style episodes L has done are so blatantly copied.

Reactions: 29
Omg the fake crying in the video I can’t COPE, she’s put on that tit acting for the past 4 years when she’s taking the piss out of things on her insta stories, literally same expressions and faces it’s so insincere!! Also claiming that “all the hate” has destroyed her confidence, no worries about that tho when J was getting hate on tattle when they were still friends…?

Reactions: 26
Jesus wept 🙄 I was actually always a L fan but the crying in that vlog is ridiculous. No one wants to see her crying and upset, they just want the bleeping podcast they are paying for. She says one thing and then does another and THATS ultimately why there is tit. It’s not a bleeping hate mob it’s people being pissed that they are not receiving what they are paying for. If it’s affecting her this much then jesus just end itgalz and start something new why is she staying on the sinking ship? Also the “maybe it’s because Jenny is more business minded than me” duck off you don’t need a business mind to listen to your customers 🙄

I do love her relationship with her kids though its very sweet

Reactions: 15
I do think she’s genuinely upset in the vlog and it’s horrible seeing someone that sad no matter what. If you listen to what she’s saying she is realising the work that Jenny did. She says “Jenny is more business minded”… wasn’t she part of the podcast for the exact same period of time? Nobody is born business minded, it’s up to yourself to learn on a job. It Galz was as much her responsibility as Jenny’s but clearly zero of the work, bar turning up to record, was shared?! She clearly sat back and took the paycheque while Jenny did the graft and now she’s feeling it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Perpetual victim and bad actor are my only thoughts on that vlog.

Editing to add - Lindsay was the original creator of Mas Who Drink on Facebook which anyone who remembers it will know it was a cesspool of bitching and toxicity. She had always fed off drama so I find it quite ironic that she’s now calling out tattle as MWD was not all smiles and rainbows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Although I do think she was upset and feel for her, the crying in the vlog seems really rehearsed and like she's repeating things she's said to her friends. Like another poster said it's like she heard that people liked when J was raw and was like "I'll show you raw!" The difference is J has processed and talked about this with her therapist and isn't treating the vlog like a therapy sesh.

The rest of the vlog seems much more authentic and I do love the way she is with her kids. She could definitely carve out a niche but my god please be less subtle about copying Jenny

Reactions: 16
so the vlog.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please wipe your nose L, nobody wants to see that.. honestly i just dont get it and theres so much to get through. I though she was taking the month of October off to figure out what does she want Xgalz to be, well apparently not, still havent got a clue which is pretty obvious. Linsday if your so triggered by few discord comments which were pretty nice you are absolutely not ok to come back and perhaps need to reconsider a career. The obbsession with tattle is getting weird, she said she doesnt want to get guests on cause of the “hate” they will be receiving which i really dont get. Tattle is forum to discuss influencers, just like daily mail discuses celebrities.. wouldnt it be so much worse if people were commenting these things that are written here in comments/discord/patreon? In a way we “haters” go away on these forums cause it would be too cruel to comment where the person can see it. Now if you come to tattle it is YOUR decision, its not hate. And to be honest, if you do come here all the time and choose to read it, you need therapy. Its pathological, self destructive and there is a certain enjoyment you get from reading all the hate. Also the irony of her saying this is what everyone wants to see, while advertising it on insta for people to sing up. There isnt enough facepalm for this girl in this world 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Its not public
Am I thick haha? How could we watch it?
It's just sitting there on youtube no?

She surely knew people would share the link. There's no way she intended this to be private if the link is the only protection it has.

Any patreons I have that publish videos do it only through patreon. She wants people to see this.

Reactions: 2
Omg the fake crying in the video I can’t COPE, she’s put on that tit acting for the past 4 years when she’s taking the piss out of things on her insta stories, literally same expressions and faces it’s so insincere!! Also claiming that “all the hate” has destroyed her confidence, no worries about that tho when J was getting hate on tattle when they were still friends…?
When she talks about it backfiring we know she means her initial actions towards Jenny , I bet if she could go back in time she would have never kicked it all off.There has been a ton of suggestions in here how to not piss off her patreon so I don’t know how she is asking “ what do they want from me ? “
She should wrap it gals up at the end of the year and start over. If she loves the buzz of been onstage then maybe take up stand up ,especially if she “doesn’t care about the money “ bullshit. The blatant hiding of her fella and not willing to discuss all the deets is the polar opposite of what the podcast was and what she expects wants from others.the trigger warning about the crying and all the mentions of it are gas attention seeking and clickbait .I don’t know how many discords she is in but most would appoint a mod or two who will luck their hole and protect at all costs so would field “bad” comments or valid questions are they are other wise known or delete anything that might hurt her feelings, it’s a crappy way to run a discord but some of the bigger personalities do that

Reactions: 12
When she talks about it backfiring we know she means her initial actions towards Jenny , I bet if she could go back in time she would have never kicked it all off.There has been a ton of suggestions in here how to not piss off her patreon so I don’t know how she is asking “ what do they want from me ? “
She should wrap it gals up at the end of the year and start over. If she loves the buzz of been onstage then maybe take up stand up ,especially if she “doesn’t care about the money “ bullshit. The blatant hiding of her fella and not willing to discuss all the deets is the polar opposite of what the podcast was and what she expects wants from others.the trigger warning about the crying and all the mentions of it are gas attention seeking and clickbait .I don’t know how many discords she is in but most would appoint a mod or two who will luck their hole and protect at all costs so would field “bad” comments or valid questions are they are other wise known or delete anything that might hurt her feelings, it’s a crappy way to run a discord but some of the bigger personalities do that

You could be damn sure I would have posted the receipts to prove I wasn’t lying as it is the crux of a lot of the turning against her.either get the permission of the other person talked about in the emails or block out identifying detail, surely that would be the obvious move to help your mental health or prevent you having to weaponize your tears

Reactions: 6
You could be damn sure I would have posted the receipts to prove I wasn’t lying as it is the crux of a lot of the turning against her.either get the permission of the other person talked about in the emails or block out identifying detail, surely that would be the obvious move to help your mental health or prevent you having to weaponize your tears
As someone said with any of her “receipts” or whatever else, comes Jenny’s. If she wants to take care of her mental health i think it would be best she stops focusing her energy into a takedown of someone else who she had a personal fallout with. Unless J has done something genuinely illegal I don’t see why it’s her duty to tell everyone (as juicy as it would be 😂). It was a tit situation I’m sure for both of them but their “friendship” sounded very toxic and complex. I’m a big believer in karma and that what you put out in the world comes back at you twice as hard, and as long as she focuses her energy into having some redemption arc by way of Js failure she’ll be stuck in limbo.

Reactions: 7
Lindsay crying for 5 minutes cause she has to work for her money now 🙄

It seriously gave me big Gemma Collins “it’s like having a job 24/7 Iv had enough” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.