It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't get many responses after I asked so just chose that. Screenshot is from Sunday so not sure why you didn't make a thread yourself, as you are very concerned about this.
I'm not actually able to create new threads, don't know at what stage users are allowed to. Just so you know in future you can sort a thread by most liked post to find top suggestion easily, screenshot is not from Sunday its from this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Felt like the new podcast was a bit like a leaving cert essay- use the thesaurus as much as possible. Buuuttt- it was well researched and it was interesting. If she could inject a bit more of her personality into topics that are well researched I think she'd do good

Reactions: 8
Another part of her personality she changed for this guy. She hated travelling before.. or was she just trying to convince herself / others that she did because she hadn’t travelled 🤔 Of course she’s in Paris, how predictable. Queue the luxury brand shopping bag pics filled with whatever was trendy on TikTok in 2020 😴

Reactions: 27
Finding the holiday wars so cringe. Especially when Lindsay always preached how she hated travel

Reactions: 14
I feel like this is a relationship just for the frills of holidays and presents. He clearly doesn’t wanna live with her and maybe not marry her ☹ But maybe it’s a mutual understanding of a relationship

Reactions: 5
Maybe Lindsay saying she didn't like travelling was a defense mechanism because she couldn't travel as much being a young mum. She probably waved a lot of friends off to Canada/Australia and maybe grew resentful of their freedom to travel? Who wouldn't love a romantic weekend in Paris? I doubt this is to one up Jenny.

Reactions: 29
Stop I’m dying I called it 🤣🤣 as soon as Jenny’s back she’s on a plane somewhere it’s so predictable

I feel like this is a relationship just for the frills of holidays and presents. He clearly doesn’t wanna live with her and maybe not marry her ☹ But maybe it’s a mutual understanding of a relationship
i believe that’s called a sugar daddy

Reactions: 6
Girls on discord complaining that they didnt get the full refund for the tickets and L is off to Paris to prob buy more designer shite😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.