Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name 100% ain’t Ysabella like she said. She just had personalised pyjamas sent to her with the initials I O on them not Y O so caught out there buster. 😂😂

Her name 100% ain’t Ysabella like she said. She just had personalised pyjamas sent to her with the initials I O on them not Y O so caught out there buster. 😂😂
She used to have it as Isabella, she’s just changed in recent months to make her “quirky”

dull

Reactions: 1
It’s correct she isn’t called Ysabella, just Isabella. Only have to do a birth record to see that.

Reactions: 2
DFF54603-F7A4-4A9C-9D21-18179F0678FE.jpeg
1A5E09DE-BC56-4A23-A675-11DA1457E5D0.jpeg

there is no way this is her on Instagram. She looks like she’s morphed on Kylie Jenner or Khloe Kardashians face onto hers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like her and Manrika have fallen out, they have unfollowed each other on Insta. Earlier on someone asked Issy why she wasn’t invited to the doll beauty sleepover. Issy replied with she was invited and was going but couldn’t due to a family emergency, issy also explained that she used to work for the brand in London. Doll beauty then reposted her response on to their Insta stories and added that she was first on their invite list. Manrika then posted on her Insta story that brands are faker then people 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like her and Manrika have fallen out, they have unfollowed each other on Insta. Earlier on someone asked Issy why she wasn’t invited to the doll beauty sleepover. Issy replied with she was invited and was going but couldn’t due to a family emergency, issy also explained that she used to work for the brand in London. Doll beauty then reposted her response on to their Insta stories and added that she was first on their invite list. Manrika then posted on her Insta story that brands are faker then people 👀
Nah it wouldn't have been that. Manrikas management organised a charity live for children in need where they were all talking about who they didn't like she said the person she hates on tiktok the most is Issy. A few of them said who they hated and laughed. They also spoke about sex, inappropriate things & sprayed each other in the face with a fire extinguisher. It was in extremely bad taste for children in need. This happened before the dolly beauty event.

• Wow
Nah it wouldn't have been that. Manrikas management organised a charity live for children in need where they were all talking about who they didn't like she said the person she hates on tiktok the most is Issy. A few of them said who they hated and laughed. They also spoke about sex, inappropriate things & sprayed each other in the face with a fire extinguisher. It was in extremely bad taste for children in need. This happened before the dolly beauty event.
Wait Manrika said she didn't like Issy? Now that is tea

I only saw Eden's one but oooh doesn't surprise me Manrika is a snake and wasn't too long ago was right up Issys ass
Nobody else's answered but Manrika did. I don't think they spoke after Issy was accused of trolling Lauren. I remember Issy posting voice notes between and and manrika bickering

My god that’s awful! I saw something about Manrika and a few other people doing a 24 hour live for Childen in Need, I didn’t see any of it but if that’s how she was carrying on I’m glad I didn’t. Not appropriate for Children in Need at all.

My god that’s awful! I saw something about Manrika and a few other people doing a 24 hour live for Childen in Need, I didn’t see any of it but if that’s how she was carrying on I’m glad I didn’t. Not appropriate for Children in Need at all.
Sadly it was awful. Yeah they raised 11K but at the expense of laughing at people they don't like and being extremely inappropriate.

It really was a shambles of a charity live. They were blocking people who were saying what they were doing was out of order, dangerous, not appropriate etc so sadly the management company obviously don’t care. I thought it was really unprofessional of Manrika (and everyone else doing similar) to stand there and say she disliked Issy Oakley like that. I’m not even Issy’s biggest fan either but it was a charity live with a big audience and just made her look like a massive witch.

issy oakley has posted a recent Tik tok containing racial fetishisation and she deleted it after a few bad comments and has not apologised or taken any accountability and I made a Tik tok on it which she reported for bullying and harassment which of course got taken down immediately.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2