Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 546271For me this says it all about the type of person she is. She has a generally nasty attitude. Some of her comments I’ve seen are disgraceful. She has no empathy for anyone and literally lives in a world that solely revolves around her and her own selfishness
She gives me vibes of the kind of girl that would tell you she loves your outfit then make gagging gestures behind your back the minute you turn away.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 546271For me this says it all about the type of person she is. She has a generally nasty attitude. Some of her comments I’ve seen are disgraceful. She has no empathy for anyone and literally lives in a world that solely revolves around her and her own selfishness
YES THIS! I couldn’t believe she said that! Absolutely disgraceful thing to say. 😡

Reactions: 2
She posted yesterday about her boyfriend being at a rave in central London. I think her & her boyfriend are forgetting that we’re in a global pandemic (unless it was in a beer garden - strange rave if so). Hate to be COVID police but it just came to mind, not to mention that some people with crohns are high risk

Reactions: 3
She posted yesterday about her boyfriend being at a rave in central London. I think her & her boyfriend are forgetting that we’re in a global pandemic (unless it was in a beer garden - strange rave if so). Hate to be COVID police but it just came to mind, not to mention that some people with crohns are high risk
she’s been fully vaccinated so probably doesn’t care anymore.

It seems her boyfriend broke up with her around her birthday time. She says around 2 weeks ago which was then, didn’t he buy her an expensive purse too.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know much on this delight? Used to find her ‘content’ quite funny but in recent weeks she’s had such a self-righteous attitude. Seen her making some awfully sarcastic, mean comments to people they not to worship her every breathe.
Think she was involved in some TikTok drama where she caught out using a fake profile for trolling another girl? “Management won’t let her talk about it” or some massive load of lies haha
lauren, i'm surprised to see you on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lauren, i'm surprised to see you on here?
Woah.. someone slating someone on a forum deliberately for slating people?! MUST be the person she’s had beef with 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

It seems her boyfriend broke up with her around her birthday time. She says around 2 weeks ago which was then, didn’t he buy her an expensive purse too.
It’s odd because she seemed very calm about it during her announcement video, said there’s no beef, they’re still friends, they just wanted different things

fast forward two days and she’s posted a few sad/breakup videos? I wonder if she’s a little more cut up than she wants to admit, which I do feel a little bit sorry for her.
Alternatively she realised she gets good engagement from these videos 😂

is there a thread for laurensaddingtonx ? or can someone set one up please.
there's something really unsettling about her and things she's said overtime i'm kinda like :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 11
is there a thread for laurensaddingtonx ? or can someone set one up please.
there's something really unsettling about her and things she's said overtime i'm kinda like :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
No I don’t think there is a thread about Lauren, she isn’t relevant enough 🤣. I know what you mean tho. Some of the things she has said has made me think there is a bit of a darker side to her away from all the Disney princess stuff. There really is something quite unsettling about her.

Reactions: 4
No I don’t think there is a thread about Lauren, she isn’t relevant enough 🤣. I know what you mean tho. Some of the things she has said has made me think there is a bit of a darker side to her away from all the Disney princess stuff. There really is something quite unsettling about her.
haha, that is very true. she has a big following though so surprised she doesnt!
do you? i've said this to many friends and they think im crazy but anytime she speaks about people on tik tok or instagram, its always someones done her wrong.
her ex employer was awful to her and she has ptsd from it, friends have done her bad, exes have, random guys she was texting being nasty to her under her tik tok posts, issy.
It just seems that shes always the victim of someone whilst trying to be sweet. Major Roxanne pallet vibes.
something so unsettling behind the whole Disney adult facade

Reactions: 5
haha, that is very true. she has a big following though so surprised she doesnt!
do you? i've said this to many friends and they think im crazy but anytime she speaks about people on tik tok or instagram, its always someones done her wrong.
her ex employer was awful to her and she has ptsd from it, friends have done her bad, exes have, random guys she was texting being nasty to her under her tik tok posts, issy.
It just seems that shes always the victim of someone whilst trying to be sweet. Major Roxanne pallet vibes.
something so unsettling behind the whole Disney adult facade
I'm usually just a lurker on here but this! You are spot on!! Lauren deserves a thread on here tbh she's from my hometown and I've met her at my work a few times, she always acts like she's so hard done by from everyone it's very strange

I'm usually just a lurker on here but this! You are spot on!! Lauren deserves a thread on here tbh she's from my hometown and I've met her at my work a few times, she always acts like she's so hard done by from everyone it's very strange
Is she as friendly as she makes our toin person?

I agree. There’s always someone hurting her or upsetting her and she always has to emphasise that she’s not a nasty person or if she calls someone out which she has done a few times, she’ll say she didn’t want to do this but….

Is anyone able to make a thread please? I can’t yet as I’m a newbie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she as friendly as she makes our toin person?

I agree. There’s always someone hurting her or upsetting her and she always has to emphasise that she’s not a nasty person or if she calls someone out which she has done a few times, she’ll say she didn’t want to do this but….

Is anyone able to make a thread please? I can’t yet as I’m a newbie
She always tries to come across as over the top friendly on tik tok and she's definitely not like that when I've spoken to her, not really rude but far from how she is online I just think she's as fake as they come

I second this can someone please make a thread for her, I have her ex (that begins with a J like she always bangs on about) on socials and his baby is due in a few weeks 🤣 and know her old workplace that she always bangs on about too

She always tries to come across as over the top friendly on tik tok and she's definitely not like that when I've spoken to her, not really rude but far from how she is online I just think she's as fake as they come

I second this can someone please make a thread for her, I have her ex (that begins with a J like she always bangs on about) on socials and his baby is due in a few weeks 🤣 and know her old workplace that she always bangs on about too
I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for her already.
She mentioned her old workplace being toxic but everything she knows she learnt from them which contradicted itself lol pls tell us more🥰

This is horrendous !!! Blackfishing much ..people calling her out on the comments then people saying she’s only matching her skin tone/fake tan so she doesn’t have a pale face

completely missing the issue there!!
It’s so caked on as well it doesn’t even look nice!

She’s literally blocked so many POC for calling her out and she keeps liking all the comments from other girls being rude about it and saying she’s ‘allowed to tan’ wtf. She’s really giving racist !! She does realise not all her followers are white right?? She’s offending so many people

Reactions: 1
She's just came up on my FYP I'm watching the excuse & she said "I wear faketan at events because when paparazzi take photos" sorry who? Who takes photos of you? Literally a nobody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6