Issy Oakley - caught trolling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you scroll back in her older videos she shows you the filter she always uses when recording. She isn’t that dark even with tan and make up but even I’ve questioned the filter a few times because it severely enhances the colour and tones.

yes she tans like most people but the filter she said the name of on one video she shows you with it on and off.

It certainly is a questionable filter a few creators have stopped using it.

Reactions: 1
if you scroll back in her older videos she shows you the filter she always uses when recording. She isn’t that dark even with tan and make up but even I’ve questioned the filter a few times because it severely enhances the colour and tones.

yes she tans like most people but the filter she said the name of on one video she shows you with it on and off.

It certainly is a questionable filter a few creators have stopped using it.
The screenshots I took are off her Instagram not tik tok. I don’t use either apps to film so not sure what filters they have on there

Never followed her, always come across as a nasty girl IMO. Always wondered how she has come to have quite a big following when she doesn’t appear to be a nice person at all.

The screenshots I took are off her Instagram not tik tok. I don’t use either apps to film so not sure what filters they have on there
She just came up on my FYP au natural and is no where near the colour of those filters.
People do what makes them feel better and more confident but honestly the more natural look is much more beautiful.
However I won’t take away she is a dab hand with a blender sponge. I’ve seen some of work when she worked as a make up artist on IG and she is fabulous. There are a few amazing artists on TT.

Another one who’s let it go to her head! She’s so stuck up She looks like a wotsit 24/7 n has the cheek to think she’s better than other people and call them clapped take that mask you call makeup off..idk who this girl thinks she is you’re nothing special you’re another basic girl you can tell she’s a vile girl by how she talks 🤢

This is horrendous !!! Blackfishing much ..people calling her out on the comments then people saying she’s only matching her skin tone/fake tan so she doesn’t have a pale face

completely missing the issue there!!
The people that lick her arse are actually delusional 🤣🤣 that isn’t a normal tan that is extreme! She looks a different race ffs!! They need their heads checking

Reactions: 3
Another one who’s let it go to her head! She’s so stuck up She looks like a wotsit 24/7 n has the cheek to think she’s better than other people and call them clapped take that mask you call makeup off..idk who this girl thinks she is you’re nothing special you’re another basic girl you can tell she’s a vile girl by how she talks 🤢

The people that lick her arse are actually delusional 🤣🤣 that isn’t a normal tan that is extreme! She looks a different race ffs!! They need their heads checking
Her makeup is wayyyyyy too thick

Please tell me your saw that her and her friend literally went out in their underwear for "Halloween" ... she is wearing a THONG out in a club..!! Sweet Jesus get some self respect and when she films videos she is always stroking and grabbing her boobs.
That is so awkwardly embarrassing!!! Get some class.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not going to lie, when she first appeared on my fyp I genuinely thought she was trans and then all the fake accounts she'd made to bully what's her name came up on my fyp. She's definitely one of those girls that pretends to be your friend but slags you off behind your back.

Reactions: 4