Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Same as I blame "us" for our Government abusing their power in Iraq etc.. Human populations suck at rising up and protesting/overthrowing what is wrong.

We just let history repeat itself. "We" said never again, never again is now.
That seems unfair - many people didn’t vote for Blair and his cohort, should they shoulder the blame?

Reactions: 2
“Says Palestine Red Crescent society” 😂😂😂. Now found me a source that isn’t bias?
Ah OK I see. You think aid organisations attempting to help Palestinian civilians are the enemy.

ETA who wouldn't be 'bias' (ed) in your opinion?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The setback to the hostage exchange is because Hamas won’t allow the Red Cross in see the remaining Israeli hostages.
This is worrying if true. I follow a mum who’s young daughters were kidnapped and she’s devastated that their aren’t on the list for release tomorrow.
I read it was 50 and now it’s only 13?

Why would Hippo even want the Red Cross in to see the Israeli hostages if they think the Red Cross is so 'bias'?

Reactions: 8
This is worrying if true. I follow a mum who’s young daughters were kidnapped and she’s devastated that their aren’t on the list for release tomorrow.
Heartbreaking but no body seems to mind that as long as send back the terrorists that have been arrested like the woman who stabbed a mother infront of her children 🙃
Why would Hippo even want the Red Cross in to see the Israeli hostages if they think the Red Cross is so 'bias'?
Of course they’re bias. I don’t believe anything coming from either side, taking it with a pinch of salt. I’m not the one wanting Red Cross to go in ( not my point), my point is Hamas are REFUSING it.

It was always meant to be around 10 a day.

Reactions: 1
Of course they’re bias. I don’t believe anything coming from either side, taking it with a pinch of salt. I’m not the one wanting Red Cross to go in ( not my point), my point is Hamas are REFUSING it.
Why would Hamas refuse it if the RC is, according to you, secretly on their side?

Reactions: 9
Ah that’s fine then🙃 absolutely fabulous, what about the hostages still stuck in Palestine? Hamas and their wonderful mind games. Let’s all applaud them!!
It was just a little #factcheck, not a comment on the rights or wrongs of it ffs.

Reactions: 9
Run out of fuel but rockets are still being sent into Israel? Destroying schools and hospitals because Hamas use them as their bases. You are so bias and will not see a different perspective. Don’t get me wrong, I do not agree with the killing of innocent civilians AT ALL. It’s heartbreaking how many innocent Palestinians have lost their lives many of them because of the IDF BUT at the fault of Hamas! So if you are anti any country that does any of what you have said above, I assume you are also anti-Palestine then for kidnapping and killing innocent civilians on the 7.10? Or do you agree with everything that Hamas did?
I don’t know but I guess you do, is the fuel they use to run generators etc the same stuff that propels rockets?
As for bombing schools and hospitals full of innocent people and a few (possibly) Hamas terrorists, how is that ok? You cannot possibly justify the shelling of schools and hospitals on that basis, but wait, you just did.
What Hamas did was indefensible but so is what the IDF are doing. This is not defence or destroying Hamas. It is revenge and they are killing as many Palestinians as possible in the hope that they will take some Hamas out too. And before you come back, the proof is telling the civilians to head south because they are going to bomb the north….and then bombing the south.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know but I guess you do, is the fuel they use to run generators etc the same stuff that propels rockets?
As for bombing schools and hospitals full of innocent people and a few (possibly) Hamas terrorists, how is that ok? You cannot possibly justify the shelling of schools and hospitals on that basis, but wait, you just did.
What Hamas did was indefensible but so is what the IDF are doing. This is not defence or destroying Hamas. It is revenge and they are killing as many Palestinians as possible in the hope that they will take some Hamas out too. And before you come back, the proof is telling the civilians to head south because they are going to bomb the north….and then bombing the south.
As I said - I do NOT categorically agree with what the IDF are doing but HAMAS are to blame!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
the proof is telling the civilians to head south because they are going to bomb the north….and then bombing the south.
Which is a war crime called perfidy.

As I said - I do NOT categorically agree with what the IDF are doing but HAMAS are to blame!
Yes of course, the IDF is totally not responsible for any of its actions.

• Heart
Just a reminder that the Israeli government currently hold 7,200 Palestinians prisoner/hostage. 88 of whom are women and 250 of whom are children.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...0-palestinians-to-be-freed-under-hostage-deal
Unfortunately it’s a lot more than that. Some of them deserve to be detained such as the ones that have stabbed/attempted to kill etc but detaining for throwing of stones is AWFUL. I actually read somewhere it was closer to 30,000. There is no way that many Palestinians deserve to be detained
---
@Veronicaaa I blame both, don’t get my words twisted but you can not stand here and say it’s all the IDF because it isn’t. Can you also says Hamas are wrong?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone here anti Zionist - ie they don’t agree with the existence of Israel and wish to see it gone?

Ah that’s fine then🙃 absolutely fabulous, what about the hostages still stuck in Palestine? Hamas and their wonderful mind games. Let’s all applaud them!!
No minds games from Netanyahu though? Hasn’t he been refusing a ceasefire and hostage swap previously? Of course, the problem here is Hamas and Netanyahu and his fascist cronies are squeaky clean? Ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately it’s a lot more than that. Some of them deserve to be detained such as the ones that have stabbed/attempted to kill etc but detaining for throwing of stones is AWFUL. I actually read somewhere it was closer to 30,000. There is no way that many Palestinians deserve to be detained
---
@Veronicaaa I blame both, don’t get my words twisted but you can not stand here and say it’s all the IDF because it isn’t. Can you also says Hamas are wrong?
The death toll in Gaza is 14,532 people, including over 6,000 children with more than 35,000 people injured. That is 100% on the IDF. No one made them start a genocide, they did that themselves.

Hamas have been condemned for their attacks on the 7th of October on this thread over and over again.

• Sad
The death toll in Gaza is 14,532 people, including over 6,000 children with more than 35,000 people injured. That is 100% on the IDF. No one made them start a genocide, they did that themselves.

Hamas have been condemned for their attacks on the 7th of October on this thread over and over again.
That is not 100% on the IDF. Hamas is also to blame for the massacre of these Palestinians.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.