Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hate in his heart is terrifying. As is the fact he was apparently a National security advisor.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
US: No support for Israeli army operations in south Gaza without civilian protection plan

More from Kirby, he says that the US will not back further Israeli military action in southern Gaza unless there is “a clearly articulated plan for how they’re going to protect the lives of the hundreds of thousands of people that have now added to the population – because they were asked to leave by the Israelis. There’s an obligation there for them to factor that into their planning”.

Kirby’s words mark a change from what many have felt has been a US carte blanche for Israel to do as it pleases in Gaza.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...ics-patients-remain-trapped-in-gaza-hospitals

Reactions: 9
US: No support for Israeli army operations in south Gaza without civilian protection plan

More from Kirby, he says that the US will not back further Israeli military action in southern Gaza unless there is “a clearly articulated plan for how they’re going to protect the lives of the hundreds of thousands of people that have now added to the population – because they were asked to leave by the Israelis. There’s an obligation there for them to factor that into their planning”.

Kirby’s words mark a change from what many have felt has been a US carte blanche for Israel to do as it pleases in Gaza.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...ics-patients-remain-trapped-in-gaza-hospitals
Much too little much too late for me
In other news is anyone talking about Saudi joining BRICS in January and also calling for countries to stop arming Israel i saw this on instagram so I don’t know if it’s authentic apparently ten other nations wanna join are they gonna go after the dollar or is that inconceivable?

Reactions: 8
Much too little much too late for me
In other news is anyone talking about Saudi joining BRICS in January and also calling for countries to stop arming Israel i saw this on instagram so I don’t know if it’s authentic apparently ten other nations wanna join are they gonna go after the dollar or is that inconceivable?
US DOD still sending arms to Israel

Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh tells reporters that the US continues to supply Israel with “155 mm rounds, precision-guided munitions and air defense systems”.

She added that the US “flows aid” to Israel from US military stockpiles inside Israel and elsewhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The hate in his heart is terrifying. As is the fact he was apparently a National security advisor.

bloody hell, this POS carries on the abuse and threats even after that disgusting initial threat!! This freak came back the next day and brought some crappy israel props with him to make some more abusive and nasty comments! These people are some real inhumane fucktards!

he's deranged!! At one time this prick used advise Obama on Palestinian policy! Can you imagine what he was doing behind closed doors to the palestinians??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Haven’t commented on here before but I have been reading on and off when I can.
Thank you to so many of you for your far more educated comments and explanations on the history of this.
I have spent time finding out more of how all of this has built up over the last 7 decades to reach this point. My eyes have been opened and I have felt so dumb for listening to the media but now I know better than to blindly trust!
Absolutely horrified by the pictures and videos I see from journalists in Gaza on instagram. There are images that will stay with me forever and I feel so helpless when I see the destruction of homes, entire families, neighbourhoods and the creation of a generation of orphans.
Israel comes across as a spoilt child who has been given all the toys they want, but now they want more and don’t care who they bully and destroy to get it. They are committing numerous war crimes with the world just watching on. It’s all just so bleeping horrific.
I know we all (well a vast majority of us) want a ceasefire and for the UK government to demand one (and your own governments if you are not UK) but if the UK demanded one, then what would happen if Israel ignored that? Would there be repercussions if they ignored calls for a ceasefire from western governments?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are there any lobbying groups more obsessive than these? They’re absolutely insane. People can’t even say they’re ‘pro peace’ and just want Palestinians to be able to live in peace and safety without being jumped on

Reactions: 11
I know we all (well a vast majority of us) want a ceasefire and for the UK government to demand one (and your own governments if you are not UK) but if the UK demanded one, then what would happen if Israel ignored that? Would there be repercussions if they ignored calls for a ceasefire from western governments?
Israel would ignore the UK's call for a ceasefire, but the point would be symbolic. It would mean that the historical unconditional support of the UK for zionism since 1917 (Balfour declaration) has stopped and it would be a big blow in Netanyahu's politic. The UK is also a good diplomatic force with strong intelligence, not having them on Israel's side would be another blow. Besides, a call for ceasefire would mean a call for stopping the supplying of weapons to Israel (and other financial aids) and an active support for Palestine (which, up until now, has been quite passive). It would also pressure other Western governments (notably the US) to follow.

Reactions: 16
Israel would ignore the UK's call for a ceasefire, but the point would be symbolic. It would mean that the historical unconditional support of the UK for zionism since 1917 (Balfour declaration) has stopped and it would be a big blow in Netanyahu's politic. The UK is also a good diplomatic force with strong intelligence, not having them on Israel's side would be another blow. Besides, a call for ceasefire would mean a call for stopping the supplying of weapons to Israel (and other financial aids) and an active support for Palestine (which, up until now, has been quite passive). It would also pressure other Western governments (notably the US) to follow.
Thank you @BWGossip ❤

Reactions: 5
Do you remember the person on this thread who said "oh well carry on then" about the IDF airstrikes? And all those politicians who refused to back a ceasefire? This is what they endorse.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
bloody hell, this POS carries on the abuse and threats even after that disgusting initial threat!! This freak came back the next day and brought some crappy israel props with him to make some more abusive and nasty comments! These people are some real inhumane fucktards!

he's deranged!! At one time this prick used advise Obama on Palestinian policy! Can you imagine what he was doing behind closed doors to the palestinians??
wtaf, this racist nutjob has been terrorising that vendor for weeks now!

Ladies and gents, this person (giving Ted Bundy vibes) was a senior diplomat and political advisor to President Obama… No wonder there's been no peaceful solution (or even a two state solution) when you've got these types of disgusting hateful psyscho's running the show on advising the US about Palestinian policy.
---
(He formerly served in US State Department's Office of Israel and Palestinian Affairs and worked on the US-managed Oslo "peace process")
---
And he once wrote a paper called "The Psychology of Diplomatic Conflict Resolution." (He clearly needs a psychological assessment of his own as he seems to have not taken his sociopath meds)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm in pieces tonight. I am really struggling with the intensity and length of this horror. Struggling with the horrors I am seeing.

I hope you are all OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well well what have I been saying in the threads about Palestinian resources, Israel and the US.
US conduct similar to Iraq but as Biden said they have learned from it. So they have someone else do the dirty work this time.

I am totally shocked, not.
I naively thought the U.S. would be more discreet about sourcing Palestine’s resources, yet somehow they’ve angled themselves as the world’s ‘police’. Biden is merely a puppet at this point, and it’s elder abuse to have him in post as president. Every prime minister/premier/president should have to go through an annual psychiatric evaluation and cognitive function assessment.

I may not appreciate Cardi B’s delivery, but she often speaks with common sense and sees things for what they are. The U.S. is in a recession, the dollar is in big trouble, homelessness is ever increasing and Biden’s government realise they can’t afford for Israel to fail in its endeavours- genocide or not.

Reactions: 12
I'm in pieces tonight. I am really struggling with the intensity and length of this horror. Struggling with the horrors I am seeing.

I hope you are all OK.
I know what you mean, it's really difficult to deal with on a day to day basis, (Some of my colleagues and me have been berated for just putting a single whatsapp message about a fundraiser for humanitarian aid and one email about attending the pro-ceasefire protest, because some people's 'feelings got hurt'... simply because we want peace ffs) but seeing the resilience of the Palestinians (especially the effects on the babies and small kids) has made me question what can I do to stop this madness, even if it's a small thing. It sort of fuels me to find out more and do something more to help. And the more I look into this, the more shocked I get at what I find out and I get utterly disgusted at what has happened and also at anyone who's supporting this genocide. I'm sickened also at the extent to which zionist agenda has manipulated our media and government, playing on our emotions to side with them and affecting everyone insidiously, and at how they try and shut down open discourse. No such thing as free speech when it comes to israel or zionism eh, but when zionists want to shout out 'erase gaza' then it's all systems go, and it's all good according to them. Much of their rhetoric and many of their actions just reek of racism. But then they turn around and cry wolf and accuse everyone else of exactly what they're doing! The gaslighting makes my blood boil.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know what you mean, it's really difficult to deal with on a day to day basis, (Some of my colleagues and me have been berated for just putting a single whatsapp message about a fundraiser for humanitarian aid and one email about attending the pro-ceasefire protest, because some people's 'feelings got hurt'... simply because we want peace ffs) but seeing the resilience of the Palestinians (especially the effects on the babies and small kids) has made me question what can I do to stop this madness, even if it's a small thing. It sort of fuels me to find out more and do something more to help. And the more I look into this, the more shocked I get at what I find out and I get utterly disgusted at what has happened and also at anyone who's supporting this genocide, as well as how the zionist agenda has manipulated our media and government, playing on our emotions and affecting everyone insidiously.
---
We have to stay strong and stay speaking out. Seeing that little boy with his leg amputated affected me terribly as I have a son the same age, he also really reminded me of my son in his personality and mannerisms. And that young lad shows such strength and such character. I couldn't do it. He's a hero and he shouldn't have to be. He should be playing and enjoying an innocent childhood, not experiencing war, destruction, an amputation without anaesthetic. My heart is just broken for the children, for all the people.

Hell isn't deep enough or hot enough for those who enabled this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg it actually gets worse

This twit obviously has form for being a cruel Cnut..

C360A04C-0B53-403E-AF33-3A1C6B6F8C50.jpeg

wtaf, this racist nutjob has been terrorising that vendor for weeks now!

Ladies and gents, this person (giving Ted Bundy vibes) was a senior diplomat and political advisor to President Obama… No wonder there's been no peaceful solution (or even a two state solution) when you've got these types of disgusting hateful psyscho's running the show on advising the US about Palestinian policy.
---
(He formerly served in US State Department's Office of Israel and Palestinian Affairs and worked on the US-managed Oslo "peace process")
---
And he once wrote a paper called "The Psychology of Diplomatic Conflict Resolution." (He clearly needs a psychological assessment of his own as he seems to have not taken his sociopath meds)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.