Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people find out where and when t.he marches/protests are going to be please (pro Palestine ones)

Edited: I've found my local PSC branch and am going to contact them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How do people find out where and when t.he marches/protests are going to be please (pro Palestine ones)

The PSC tend to alternate - they will organise a large national march in London for one weekend, then hold local demonstrations for the following weekends before the next national campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Israel’s number 1 Stan 😬 - tough times when Tommy Robinson is the quality of your voice. We do know he’s a paid for Israeli shill but god I’m ashamed he was born on the same continent as me, I wouldn’t want him representing anything I cared about.

How do you feel about Nick Griffin? you guys share a lot of the same posts

We didn’t watch Eurovision last night.

The images of 07.10.24 are horrible and it’s difficult to imagine what hostages (if they still exist) are going through at the moment.

The current counter attack is abhorrent. No one can ever condone slaughter of innocents whether from Hamas or opponents.

We need to teach future generations tolerance and peace. It’s the only way forward.

Current protests from both sides seem only to provoke further hatred and distance.

We need a ceasefire and civil agreement as soon as possible. Those old guys arguing safely with each other over a table somewhere in Cairo, they are sadly the only ones who can end this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yeah join your local PSC on all social media and they announce the marches.

I was just heading off out to one I thought was in Derby that I saw on Twitter…didn’t read it properly it was Liverpool they were marching to Derby Road 🤦‍♀️! Thank god i checked it before we set off the husband wouldn’t have been happy, this way he just thinks I’m stupid but he’s not had to drive miles to go to a march that is in the opposite direction 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
How do you feel about Nick Griffin? you guys share a lot of the same posts
oh god, did he tweet about voting for Ireland? Damn must have missed it…let me go check…

nope seems he, like you, had very strong opinions on the Irish entry.

I just looked down his twitter and it seems he just hates everyone, not particularly pro-Palestinian, more anti Zionist. 🤷‍♀️
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5152.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
oh god, did he tweet about voting for Ireland? Damn must have missed it…let me go check…

nope seems he, like you, had very strong opinions on the Irish entry.

I just looked down his twitter and it seems he just hates everyone, not particularly pro-Palestinian, more anti Zionist. 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2930839View attachment 2930840View attachment 2930841
I wasn't talking about Eurovision, I meant generally. Yes he does hate everyone but seems to have decided he hates jews more than he hates Muslims. And, as I said, he shares many of the same propaganda/conspiracy theory crap that others here do.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wasn't talking about Eurovision, I meant generally. Yes he does hate everyone but seems to have decided he hates jews more than he hates Muslims. And, as I said, he shares many of the same propaganda/conspiracy theory crap that others here do.
Well it’s odd really because Nick was BNP (far right, they are not know for their love of Muslims as I’m sure you probably know because your pal Tommy was also BNP) I can’t find him promoting pro Palestinian 🇵🇸 stuff but can find him promoting anti Zionist posts. However, there was a time when he scared the Israeli community by saying his party, the BNP, was the only party to support Israel in their assault on Gaza (operation cast lead), I know right, this happened in 2008 and Israel killed more Palestinians in that little, mowing the lawn, exercise than Khhhammaas did on 7/10, but I know I know it all started on 7/10. I digress, anyway Nick said live on BBCQT that he supported Israel against the “terrorists” - kinda embarrassing for Israel, back then, that the leader of the British far right party had their back. Obviously they recognised he was just a racist pos and tried to rid themselves of that association.
Then a couple of years later he toddled off to Lebanon and allegedly, along with a group of far right MPs & MEPs from Italy, Germany& Belgium, met with Hizbullahs foreign affairs chief. While he was there he tweeted about the Christchurch attack

fd14aab7244c33d90393f5e7194d7341.1618421116.jpeg

I mean that tweet kinda sums him up, attacking liberals, Islam and Zionists, he’s not on “my” side of this genocide and never was. He hates Zionists and so do I but he hates liberals and Islam which I don’t. So on balance he’s more you than me Jen. There is no connection to Nick Griffin and Palestine, there’s no evidence or expose that he’s been funded by Palestine or any Muslim country, so l wouldn’t really say he was associated with my side.

Meanwhile…
Looking at your pal Tommy it’s been accepted and we’ll document that he is a paid Zionist shill.He’s been paid and supported by prominent Israelis in his campaign against Muslims. He’s declared himself a Zionist and his Twitter is full of pro Israeli propaganda and Islamophobia. He’s definitely in your camp and you can claim him with your full chest Jen…he’s your people.
---
Wow! This is massive! Egypt have just taken a tit ton of money off both EU and USA…I thought they’d been bought…so did the EU and the US 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cameron is not happy that the BBC refuses to call Hamas terrorists and Biden says the ceasefire would happen tomorrow if Hamas released the hostages. Willfully obtuse and demented is what we have here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Cameron is not happy that the BBC refuses to call Hamas terrorists and Biden says the ceasefire would happen tomorrow if Hamas released the hostages. Willfully obtuse and demented is what we have here. :rolleyes:
Sleepy Joe should remember that the mouthpiece for the hostages family found out that Hamas offered ALL the civilian hostages back on 9th or 10th October.

IMG_5161.jpeg

• Heart
She didn’t die due to the medical blockade 🤦🏽‍♀️ she died because of the Israeli genocide. Semantics maybe, but grinds my gears.
I know, you're right.

I am absolutely broken today, I have seen some things today that are up there with the worst yet. A childs little foot not attached to anything anymore. It's insane, we aren't meant to see this sort of stuff, this isn't supposed to be happening, this is not human, what the duck is wrong with the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know, you're right.

I am absolutely broken today, I have seen some things today that are up there with the worst yet. A childs little foot not attached to anything anymore. It's insane, we aren't meant to see this sort of stuff, this isn't supposed to be happening, this is not human, what the duck is wrong with the world.
I’ve been out all day today, surrounded by children being children and enjoying life and the sunshine so haven’t been online much. I’m dreading opening instagram. Bad enough opening tattle and seeing the troll is back bleating about bleeping Eurovision 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Uh oh! Is that another nail in the coffin??? Obviously words he can walk back but nearest thing to condemnation we’ve had so far…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it is important for you to talk to these morons Husam, but I worry about your health. He goes all in at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well it’s odd really because Nick was BNP (far right, they are not know for their love of Muslims as I’m sure you probably know because your pal Tommy was also BNP) I can’t find him promoting pro Palestinian 🇵🇸 stuff but can find him promoting anti Zionist posts. However, there was a time when he scared the Israeli community by saying his party, the BNP, was the only party to support Israel in their assault on Gaza (operation cast lead), I know right, this happened in 2008 and Israel killed more Palestinians in that little, mowing the lawn, exercise than Khhhammaas did on 7/10, but I know I know it all started on 7/10. I digress, anyway Nick said live on BBCQT that he supported Israel against the “terrorists” - kinda embarrassing for Israel, back then, that the leader of the British far right party had their back. Obviously they recognised he was just a racist pos and tried to rid themselves of that association.
Then a couple of years later he toddled off to Lebanon and allegedly, along with a group of far right MPs & MEPs from Italy, Germany& Belgium, met with Hizbullahs foreign affairs chief. While he was there he tweeted about the Christchurch attack

View attachment 2930986
I mean that tweet kinda sums him up, attacking liberals, Islam and Zionists, he’s not on “my” side of this genocide and never was. He hates Zionists and so do I but he hates liberals and Islam which I don’t. So on balance he’s more you than me Jen. There is no connection to Nick Griffin and Palestine, there’s no evidence or expose that he’s been funded by Palestine or any Muslim country, so l wouldn’t really say he was associated with my side.

Meanwhile…
Looking at your pal Tommy it’s been accepted and we’ll document that he is a paid Zionist shill.He’s been paid and supported by prominent Israelis in his campaign against Muslims. He’s declared himself a Zionist and his Twitter is full of pro Israeli propaganda and Islamophobia. He’s definitely in your camp and you can claim him with your full chest Jen…he’s your people.
---
Wow! This is massive! Egypt have just taken a tit ton of money off both EU and USA…I thought they’d been bought…so did the EU and the US 😳

By your calculations anyone who isn't captured by a jihadi death cult is a paid Israeli shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
By your calculations anyone who isn't captured by a jihadi death cult is a paid Israeli shill.
I hoped you’d want receipts and here I am - HTH, you’re welcome ☺ There are more but this should keep you busy for a bit 😘

• Sick
You (or others like you, you all blur into one tbh) claim that ANYONE who speaks out against Hamas, or acknowledges Israel's right to exist is a paid shill. Me, others on this thread, anyone who voted in Eurovision, anyone in an opposing march, anyone who writes anything that's not 100 per cent pro Pally in the press. Robinson is a piece of sh it, everyone knows that and no sensible/peaceful Jewish person wants him in their camp. He speaks up for Israel because he hates Jews a bit less than he hates Muslims and, yes, it looks like he takes money from right wing groups. It doesn't mean everyone is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hoped you’d want receipts and here I am - HTH, you’re welcome ☺ There are more but this should keep you busy for a bit 😘

Troll only busy when the genocide ramps up. As soon as there’s a break in the atrocities it’s back talking utter garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.