Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also lol - this little cutie voted 20 times - best workout he’s had in decades

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No apologies, she was a nasty, antisemitic bully. And dehumanising language is hardly a rarity on this thread
Remembering that opposition to Israel is not the same as antisemitism, what are Bambie Thug's statements that you feel are antisemitic?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If thousands of people who never voted before did so because they didn't like to see an innocent young woman being so horribly bullied then, yes, it is significant.
Take a seat only one people are getting bullied and half of them are kids.

Reactions: 8
Carpet bombing orphaned children. That is what is happening right now. The fact Israel were allowed to preform last night made me sick to my stomach. The hypocrisy of the other performers disgusted me too. So brave waving trans flags etc. but not one was brave enough to wave a flag for a country that is actually experiencing genocide. Not one person screamed Free Palestine. Cowards, patting themselves on their back for wearing coloured nail polish, or saying "peace now" or some other inane bullshit.
Cowards, performative, egotistical cowards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly I am absolutely sick to my stomach 🥹 the pictures and videos of these poor babies covered in blood and dirt and rubble, flesh hanging off, burned or ripped off.

Never in my life did I ever imagine I’d see such images. I remember an image of a little baby shocking me to the core years back, from the Syrian war - he was covered in dirt and had a head wound - sitting in the back of an ambulance - and I thought that was bad! But this is next level.

Israelis and Jews can bleat all they want about October 7th but they have set themselves back hundreds of years in the minds of the humane world. No longer the victims, but the perpetrators of the worst genocide we’ve ever seen, live streamed. And there’s some who chant for it to continue, barbarians.

I’m off to watch children play in a football match today. Carefree, enjoying themselves in the sun. I cannot believe that at the exact same time, on the same earth I stand on, that there are babies are being burned and bombed 🥹 ON PURPOSE. It preoccupies all my thoughts 😰

And then there’s some who cheer on their Nazi state getting some points in a singing competition 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Israel’s number 1 Stan 😬 - tough times when Tommy Robinson is the quality of your voice. We do know he’s a paid for Israeli shill but god I’m ashamed he was born on the same continent as me, I wouldn’t want him representing anything I cared about.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It's a blood bath. I have seen pieces of children being reassembled. I will never be right after this, the world will never be right again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And let’s not forget while they are massacring people and destroying homes in Gaza they are also massacring people and destroying homes in the West Bank and bonus settlements being fast tracked and approved. It was never about the hostages it was never about 7/10. These entitled, blood thirsty thieves have only one thing on their mind and that’s taking the entirety of Palestine and some bits of the surrounding countries and calling it Israel, creating an ethno state.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They have flattened the north, they are bombing a refugee camp, where are they supposed to go? Where are our dear leaders? I thought Israel rooted out Khaamaaas? Bloody lying bastards!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So awful, so awful.

When I do my morning scroll to make sure Bisan et al have survived. Nothing from Bisan. Wissam is there. Hamada is there.

I just saw a video of a dad picking up his child's head. Hello world, this is 2024. He wasn't decapitated in an accident. He was murdered in the most brutal of ways. A head. A dad picking up his precious little one's head. How, just how are the Western leaders able to sleep at night? I saw a family moving for the 23rd time. I saw limbs and torsos.

The panic in people's eyes as they read those leaflets.

Someone has to listen to us. Someone surely has to step in.
---
What are they supposed to do build new tents on the asbestos ridden rubble of their homes and shops? There is no where to build 650k tents, it they survive the walk back to where they are now meant to be.
---
And the video of the little boy talking into the phone and then we can watch him die as a bomb hits his house. Death in technicolour. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ive come on here after Eurovision last night....
This thread is grim, the situation in Gaza sounds unbelievably grim... and I desperately wish a peaceful solution to this crisis had been found months and months ago.

But I am so incensed by the way that Israel got so many European votes last night. Its got virtually nothing to do with the songs themselves. The Ukraine got lots of public televotes giving them loads of points, I suspect almost entirely as a sympathy vote to show that the European people support the Ukraine in their war against Russia.
And exactly the same happened to the Israeli vote. 12 points from the public vote, from almost everywhere in Europe. What a great publicity opportunity for Israel to go to their population and say, ''look everyone, Europe is behind us in our war against Gaza and the Palestinian people'' Its been shown because the public were so supportive of us in Eurovision.

How on earth can this be true? In the UK we have weekly pro Palestinian marches, The EU are not at all happy about the situation and genocide in Gaza. Even the BBC are reporting on a horrendous humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and that the US are starting to refuse to supply some arms to Israel.

But According to Eurovision, Europe are behind Israel......and supporting everything they do in a week when Rafa is being besiged!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to stop now. I am heart sore. While today my babies (well they are grown a bit now) are going to watch a play off semi final in perfect safety with their dad. Alive and well. How can it be?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But I am so incensed by the way that Israel got so many European votes last night. Its got virtually nothing to do with the songs themselves.
They had absolutely no business being there in the first place. Does anyone know what the viewership ratings were? Good for those who protested in Malmo and booed the Israeli singer.

Reactions: 13
Ive come on here after Eurovision last night....
This thread is grim, the situation in Gaza sounds unbelievably grim... and I desperately wish a peaceful solution to this crisis had been found months and months ago.

But I am so incensed by the way that Israel got so many European votes last night. Its got virtually nothing to do with the songs themselves. The Ukraine got lots of public televotes giving them loads of points, I suspect almost entirely as a sympathy vote to show that the European people support the Ukraine in their war against Russia.
And exactly the same happened to the Israeli vote. 12 points from the public vote, from almost everywhere in Europe. What a great publicity opportunity for Israel to go to their population and say, ''look everyone, Europe is behind us in our war against Gaza and the Palestinian people'' Its been shown because the public were so supportive of us in Eurovision.

How on earth can this be true? In the UK we have weekly pro Palestinian marches, The EU are not at all happy about the situation and genocide in Gaza. Even the BBC are reporting on a horrendous humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and that the US are starting to refuse to supply some arms to Israel.

But According to Eurovision, Europe are behind Israel......and supporting everything they do in a week when Rafa is being besiged!
Mossad hackers the competition has been hacked before and guess who was in charge of stopping it this year Germany nuff said 🙄
Am I bad minded that that was the first thing that sprang to my mind when I read about the results I couldn’t watch live 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to stop now. I am heart sore. While today my babies (well they are grown a bit now) are going to watch a play off semi final in perfect safety with their dad. Alive and well. How can it be?
Take a break, look after yourself and come back when you’re ready if you need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.