Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm posting about a mob trying to hunt down Israelis in Europe. What do you think their intentions are if they find them? I'm not inflicting any pain on anyone. And you're not saving anyone from it.
I actually don’t care. There’s much bigger problems in Rafah right now. Caused by you people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sure we have all seen the picture of the two boys crushed under rubble after their home was bombed in East Rafah. That picture needs to be printed in technicolour detail and mailed to every house in Israel, to every Zio household and if Jenocide is still here (surely not?) it should be printed on a van to follow her around. Zoomed in on the part where one child has his eyeball hanging out.

I just watched a man injured by bombing in Rafah take his last breath. Saw him make that last gasp for air before he left this mortal coil. I hope he is someplace better than the one he has left behind.

There is nothing left to say.

Free Palestine. duck Israel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I’ve been MIA I’m in America for work and you wouldn’t believe the propaganda here it’s unreal I saw one programme unfortunately there was no sound but it was clearly pushing the holocaust and also the tunnels full of body bags and the channel was with the IDF bla bla I was sickened not one image of the Palestinians absolutely none 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
oh look, an actual lynch mob on the streets of Athens hunting for Israeli tourists

Care to provide a reputable source for this? Even the Jerusalem Post isn't portraying the event thus.

It is rather being reported as there being brief clashes between police and protestors at a pro-Palestinian rally.

Far be it from me to question a random person on Twitter, but I believe you have objected to such being provided as proof of accusations.

Reactions: 13
oh look, an actual lynch mob on the streets of Athens hunting for Israeli tourists

This video has spread like wildfire. There is NO information- no news reports, embassy reports, etc. that corroborate it (yet), yet it was posted 4 hrs. ago. It is possible (see posts elsewhere) that it is from a fan basketball riot with an Israeli team from April 2023 x.com/TJVNEWS/status…

Reactions: 9
The IDF desperately looking for the hostages in Gaza:

---
This video has spread like wildfire. There is NO information- no news reports, embassy reports, etc. that corroborate it (yet), yet it was posted 4 hrs. ago. It is possible (see posts elsewhere) that it is from a fan basketball riot with an Israeli team from April 2023 x.com/TJVNEWS/status…
The video shows nothing. There is no context, it is not possible to discern what is happening in it.
What we do know is that Zionists bare face lie about everything and anything.

They are infiltrating the peaceful protests themselves. I would not surprise me if they are responsible for any anti-semitic outbursts themselves to try and regain that victimhood they cling to as a shield for all their crimes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Care to provide a reputable source for this? Even the Jerusalem Post isn't portraying the event thus.

It is rather being reported as there being brief clashes between police and protestors at a pro-Palestinian rally.

Far be it from me to question a random person on Twitter, but I believe you have objected to such being provided as proof of accusations.
Not Jenocide Jen posting false news articles to make Jews look like…. Victims?!! Surely not 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ignore the genocide denying, propaganda spreading piece of filth. Shown true colours - not one mention of Rafah. Just posting nonsense instead. Not worth it.

Reactions: 12
Bastards wtf is that absolutely henious I need to call my sister I know she would be there ( she lives in Amsterdam ) I can’t believe that who the hell do they think they are a bulldozer I’m so angry right now 😡
It's very IDF of them isn't it?!

They way these anti war protests are being cracked down on world wide reminds me so much of Tiananmen Square even though I know as of yet no protesters have been murdered.

Reactions: 5
The thing is, if that video that was posted (by the person I’m ignoring) was true or correct, of course that’s awful and not ok?? I don’t know what they want to achieve? Is it that people do reply and say it’s awful or what? Because yes it is awful. I’m not ashamed to post that or speak out about that, yet always seems that it’s impossible the other way around…

However, looking at what is currently happening in Rafah it’s not even comparable but that’s not me saying it’s ok either. Interesting that’s also the time to post such things. It’s possible to be against violence/antisemitism against Jewish people in the name of what is happening BUT also be absolutely disgusted by what is happening in Gaza. Why is it one or the other to some people?!

There is so much brain washing by Isreal that people genuinely think what they’re doing is okay. How is that possible?! It’s like a frigging cult.
I saw a strip line on GMB this morning that Isreal have apparently said they won’t stop bombing until hamas is wiped out or until the hostages are returned…so which is it? I thought the deal the hamas agreed to was to release the hostages.
Again, they’ll get around it will Isreal because they’ve inbuilt this fear that an entire population of people are out to kill them so they won’t want to release many of their innocent hostages (prisoners they like to call them) because they’ll argue they’re hamas.
This comes back to the earlier ping pong, yes by definition hamas are a terrorist group because they have targeted civilians however, they’re born out of a resistance to the Isreal regime and bombing them all will not “stop hamas” another group will rise because the occupation is still present. The only way to stop it is for Isreal to let them live as they should be able to live in 2024…with basic human rights for a start.
I’m just so angry at the world for allowing this to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.