Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, when I try to minimise civilians casualties, unguided dumb bombs are usually my weapon of choice too 🥴

Reactions: 11
Belgium summons Israeli envoy after aid worker killed in Gaza

Foreign Minster Hadja Lahbib has summoned Israel’s ambassador after an employee with the Belgian development agency Enabel and his son were killed in an Israeli strike on southern Gaza.

“Bombing civilian areas and populations is contrary to international law. I will summon the Israeli ambassador to condemn this unacceptable act and demand an explanation,” Lahbib said on X.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...calls-grow-for-gaza-mass-graves-investigation

It would take years but I don't believe they ever would be as it's clear they've taken steps to minimise civilian casualties.
How does “the most moral army” who have the world’s most sophisticated weapons at their disposal accidentally kill 35,000 people then? Is shooting innocent people in the face trying to minimise civilian casualties? What about hitting the convoy of aid workers vehicles with pin point accuracy? Deliberately targeting journalists? Turning off the water? Doing everything they can to make sure people die a slow, painful death from starvation? I could go on all night.

They literally admitted they were focused on causing maximum damage. How does any of that equate with your idea that they’ve tried to minimise civilian casualties? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is literally no point engaging with anyone, who after six months, thinks that this is anything but a horror show.
Don't give them the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what some say is not a genocide.

This is what some say is a collateral damage of war.

This is what some say is because of October 7th.

I say this is what you do to babies when you’re evil.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It is not antisemitic, pro-Hamas to point out number of Palestinians killed, wounded in Gaza: Sanders

US Senator Bernie Sanders has told Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, in a post on X, that it was “not antisemitic or pro-Hamas” to point out that “in a little over six months”, his “extremist government” has killed 34,000 Palestinians and wounded more than 77,000.

In an attached statement, Sanders said his comments were in response to the Israeli prime minister’s remarks yesterday that criticism of the Israeli government’s policies was antisemitic.

“Mr. Netanyahu. Antisemitism is a vile and disgusting form of bigotry that has done unspeakable harm to many millions of people. But, please do not insult the intelligence of the American people by attempting to distract us from the immoral and illegal policies of your extremist and racist government,” Sanders wrote in his closing remarks.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...calls-grow-for-gaza-mass-graves-investigation

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does “the most moral army” who have the world’s most sophisticated weapons at their disposal accidentally kill 35,000 people then? Is shooting innocent people in the face trying to minimise civilian casualties? What about hitting the convoy of aid workers vehicles with pin point accuracy? Deliberately targeting journalists? Turning off the water? Doing everything they can to make sure people die a slow, painful death from starvation? I could go on all night.

They literally admitted they were focused on causing maximum damage. How does any of that equate with your idea that they’ve tried to minimise civilian casualties? 🙄

Those are Hamas released figures that don't allow for combatants. People committing genocide don't leaflet civilians, they don't build refugee camps, they don't evacuate civilians, they don't give weeks of warning, they don't totally remove all element of surprise.

It's mad because people really want you to ignore the fact that a million-plus people are trapped in Gaza with very limited food and water and are slowly being slaughtered in various ways. For over 6 months now, and no end in sight. Just another 'safe zone' being prepared for them.

Reactions: 14
So help us.

All these mass graves they are finding remind me so much of the killing fields in Cambodia, that the Khmer Rouge used. Bones still come to the surface now when it has rained and washed away the mud/sand/clay whatever.

Humans are stupid. We have all this history behind us yet we never learn.

• Sad
  • Heart
“We are fighting human animals and we will act accordingly” - Yoav Gallant

“We will turn Gaza into a deserted island” - Benjamin Netanyahu

“The emphasis is on damage not accuracy” - Daniel Hagari

I could go on. Genocidal intent. Followed by genocidal actions. Stick your leaflets where the sun don’t shine, performative nonsense.

• Sad
Jen what you smoking hen? Cause I could do with some just for a wee break from the horrific reality and spend a day in your la la land 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The troll does an amazing job of derailing the thread.

I know it's difficult to watch such bullshit being spouted unchallenged. But I highly recommend the ignore function.

The troll clearly knows exactly what this genocide is and applauds it and enjoys it. People with hearts and minds can't understand this motivation so try to convince with facts and evidence. The troll also enjoys posting distraction after distraction, taking people's time and energy up.

What a sad lonely pathetic existence the troll has. Even the emoji poster has moved on.

Ignore. The troll will never ever listen, no matter how much evidence you present, and the point is to distract you and waste your energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jen what you smoking hen? Cause I could do with some just for a wee break from the horrific reality and spend a day in your la la land 🤦🏽‍♀️
Take a break then. Stop trawling propaganda sites, reading fake news and falling for photoshopped images
---
Interview with Joan Donoghue, the just retired president of the ICJ correcting the widely held misunderstandings over the South Africa case.

'The court did not decide, and this is something I'm often correcting in the media, that the claim of genocide was plausible.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The troll does an amazing job of derailing the thread.

I know it's difficult to watch such bullshit being spouted unchallenged. But I highly recommend the ignore function.

The troll clearly knows exactly what this genocide is and applauds it and enjoys it. People with hearts and minds can't understand this motivation so try to convince with facts and evidence. The troll also enjoys posting distraction after distraction, taking people's time and energy up.

What a sad lonely pathetic existence the troll has. Even the emoji poster has moved on.

Ignore. The troll will never ever listen, no matter how much evidence you present, and the point is to distract you and waste your energy.
True 💜
The thing is a person has to be mentally challenged in some way to think that what’s happening in Gaza is ok so it’s not good to argue with people like that its like picking on the weak and they’re best ignored because no sane person could rationalise this 💩.
Politicians gaslight because it’s in their best interests but deep down they know what’s what so yeh they’re gaslighting because it benefits them, anyone with half a brain would be able to see right through it because the lies are soooo obvious and the evidence is clear.

Last edited:
Just wanted to come in and say hi to everyone and hope your all doing ok. I know every now and then I get overwhelmed with all of this pain and suffering along with the hate and ignorance of those supporting Israel. Sending you all my love - have a good day folks.

• Heart
Here are the police escalating the situation. I just think people need a reminder of what the world is really like. I think a lot of why some people are so accepting of whats in Gaza is because they have convinced themselves it could never happen to them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.