Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which number in the handbook is this? I couldn’t see the post personally as I’m blocked 🤣

1712162837380.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Aren't the Israelis Europeans originally tho? Isn't the genocide abit you know... anti semitic. Where's Simon Levi lately? Under a bulldozer yet or what?

Reactions: 8
Which number in the handbook is this? I couldn’t see the post personally as I’m blocked 🤣

View attachment 2853640
I made the mistake of reading the whole post. Can't tell if he is deranged or writing fiction story books.

His post --

I’m sorry, but the global outrage about Israel ACCIDENTALLY killing seven aid workers in Gaza is totally insane and utterly antisemitic. Of course it’s a tragedy. No one denies that. Every innocent person who dies in a war is a tragedy. Every innocent German who died in WWII is also a tragedy.

That being said, where the actual hell does anyone in the global community who have done nothing but criticize Israel get off thinking they have a right to come at Israel when they were silent about October 7th and all the innocent Israelis who were murdered and raped since that dark day?

Seriously, the hypocrisy is truly and genuinely hard to be believe. Not a word about the murders, the massacre, the rapes, the beheadings, the burning of families alive while forcing their loved ones to watch. Not a single word about that. Not a single word about the war crimes Hamas perpetrates every single damn day from firing rockets into Israeli cities, to using human shields, to using hospitals and nurseries as terror bases. Not a single word. Silence. Crickets.

But when Israel accidentally kills aid workers in a war zone that is unprecedented in its complexity, all of a sudden, they lose their sh_t? Seriously already, if you sat quiet on October 7th, you are more than welcome to sit this one out and actually stfu.

How does anyone, in their right mind, justify this global condemnation of an accidental incident when they didn’t say a word about all of Hamas’ deliberate attacks on innocent civilians, both in Gaza and in Israel? What is wrong with these people? Do they have no integrity left? Zero honesty? Are they that consumed with their Jew hatred that they can’t even see straight anymore?

So yes, this incident is a tragedy, a tragedy for which Israel immediately took responsibility, announced it will conduct a transparent investigation, and apologized as soon as it happened. That is what a moral country does when it screws up.

Let me say this and the clearest and most unequivocal terms. Every single death, EVERY ONE, is on Hamas, its supporters, and those who elected Hamas. These tragic deaths are on Hamas, not Israel. Every Gazan killed in this war? On Hamas! Every single Israeli killed in this war? On Hamas! Every single person injured or displaced? Hamas! So Israel can conduct its investigation and Israel can apologize for messing up, but that is because Israel holds ITSELF to a higher standard! But the world holding Israel to a different standard? That’s called double standard and it’s morally and ethically bankrupt.

So, yea, this story is a sad one, but it’s one that could have easily been avoided if Hamas didn’t attack Israel unprovoked on October 7th. Want to blame Israel for any of this? Go ahead but just know, your antisemitism is letting out a really bad odor. It’s not a good look for you. Want to blame the real guilty party here? Blame Hamas!

This beautiful family has spent 180 days in Hamas dungeons with no access to food, medication, or sunlight. Here’s your litmus test. If you are tweeting about these 7 aid workers who Israel accidentally killed while fighting an impossible war but you have 0 tweets about this family or all the innocent hostages, don’t look now, but you have an antisemite walking in your shoes.
GKNnQrjWMAAYqiN?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Me -- no idea who this family are. But why haven't we heard more about them, if it is indeed true?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Me -- no idea who this family are. But why haven't we heard more about them, if it is indeed true?
This is the Bibas family that were tragically taken hostage by Hamas on Oct 7th. I believe the baby was the youngest person kidnapped on that day.

Hamas stated the mother and two children were killed by Israeli airstrike earlier on in the war and offered to release their bodies, along with their father who was still alive for their burial. Israel apparently ignored this offer. They then said this was all Hamas propaganda and they would investigate these deaths (I doubt they bothered).

I think Israel are trying to keep up the illusion that the Bibas family are still alive and held hostage as it suits their narrative. Killing their own civilians through indiscriminate bombing doesn't exactly make for good hasbara.

Reactions: 19
I think Israel are trying to keep up the illusion that the Bibas family are still alive and held hostage as it suits their narrative. Killing their own civilians through indiscriminate bombing doesn't exactly make for good hasbara.
Surely the entire family is being brutally raped by Hamas that’s why they still need to be alive right???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh, I thought they were supposed to be dead. Raised from the dead like Jesus, over Easter?

Reactions: 7
It's the hypocrisy of these zionists that really pisses me off.

What about his litmus test? I'm sure he has 0 tweets about the innocent mothers and children who have been killed in Gaza in Israel's genocidal war. Don’t look now, but he has an Islamophobe walking in his shoes.

Reactions: 14
Oh, I thought they were supposed to be dead. Raised from the dead like Jesus, over Easter?
They keep trying to use 1200 corpses to explain murdering 30x that amount of PEOPLE. Thirty thousand worlds lost forever, many tens of thousands more maimed for life, psychically, psychologically, starved at a young age if they manage out which is seeming more and more unlikely. I saw this today which seemed relatable

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 21.01.39.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Gods, I hope so. I hold little to no faith it will happen, but I hope so.
He’s only doing it to protect his own skin because of that leaked conversation, he will come out Israel will say they’re investigating the concerns of the British government and that will be that unfortunately 😡

I made the mistake of reading the whole post. Can't tell if he is deranged or writing fiction story books.

His post --

I’m sorry, but the global outrage about Israel ACCIDENTALLY killing seven aid workers in Gaza is totally insane and utterly antisemitic. Of course it’s a tragedy. No one denies that. Every innocent person who dies in a war is a tragedy. Every innocent German who died in WWII is also a tragedy.

That being said, where the actual hell does anyone in the global community who have done nothing but criticize Israel get off thinking they have a right to come at Israel when they were silent about October 7th and all the innocent Israelis who were murdered and raped since that dark day?

Seriously, the hypocrisy is truly and genuinely hard to be believe. Not a word about the murders, the massacre, the rapes, the beheadings, the burning of families alive while forcing their loved ones to watch. Not a single word about that. Not a single word about the war crimes Hamas perpetrates every single damn day from firing rockets into Israeli cities, to using human shields, to using hospitals and nurseries as terror bases. Not a single word. Silence. Crickets.

But when Israel accidentally kills aid workers in a war zone that is unprecedented in its complexity, all of a sudden, they lose their sh_t? Seriously already, if you sat quiet on October 7th, you are more than welcome to sit this one out and actually stfu.

How does anyone, in their right mind, justify this global condemnation of an accidental incident when they didn’t say a word about all of Hamas’ deliberate attacks on innocent civilians, both in Gaza and in Israel? What is wrong with these people? Do they have no integrity left? Zero honesty? Are they that consumed with their Jew hatred that they can’t even see straight anymore?

So yes, this incident is a tragedy, a tragedy for which Israel immediately took responsibility, announced it will conduct a transparent investigation, and apologized as soon as it happened. That is what a moral country does when it screws up.

Let me say this and the clearest and most unequivocal terms. Every single death, EVERY ONE, is on Hamas, its supporters, and those who elected Hamas. These tragic deaths are on Hamas, not Israel. Every Gazan killed in this war? On Hamas! Every single Israeli killed in this war? On Hamas! Every single person injured or displaced? Hamas! So Israel can conduct its investigation and Israel can apologize for messing up, but that is because Israel holds ITSELF to a higher standard! But the world holding Israel to a different standard? That’s called double standard and it’s morally and ethically bankrupt.

So, yea, this story is a sad one, but it’s one that could have easily been avoided if Hamas didn’t attack Israel unprovoked on October 7th. Want to blame Israel for any of this? Go ahead but just know, your antisemitism is letting out a really bad odor. It’s not a good look for you. Want to blame the real guilty party here? Blame Hamas!

This beautiful family has spent 180 days in Hamas dungeons with no access to food, medication, or sunlight. Here’s your litmus test. If you are tweeting about these 7 aid workers who Israel accidentally killed while fighting an impossible war but you have 0 tweets about this family or all the innocent hostages, don’t look now, but you have an antisemite walking in your shoes.
View attachment 2853793

Wow. He's nuts. The IDF could probably torture and kill his own family in front of him while laughing and he'd be like "it's OK, I know this is all Hamas' fault".

Reactions: 13
You know the Iranian embassy that was bombed by Israel in Syria? Well, the Canadian embassy is apparently next to it and was damaged. It has been closed since 2012, but there hasn't been a peep out of the Canadian gov't. :rolleyes: This once again reminds me of the double standards in this world. They shut up shop in Syria pretty quick, but when it comes to Israel it is business as usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You know the Iranian embassy that was bombed by Israel in Syria? Well, the Canadian embassy is apparently next to it and was damaged. It has been closed since 2012, but there hasn't been a peep out of the Canadian gov't. :rolleyes: This once again reminds me of the double standards in this world. They shut up shop in Syria pretty quick, but when it comes to Israel it is business as usual.
I think Israel is gonna fall like a tower of cards, these leaders are all like sheep once one or two of the more powerful nations start turning they’ll all follow suit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.