Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking to my fella about this last night and he rekans Iran would be dumb to start a full blown war with Isnotreal and even though they have China on side when it boils down to it the Chinese have way too many financial incentives/investments with the west to back Iran up and the Chinese when it comes down to it are all about their money and the Russians have enough going on themselves to be getting their necks in. I mostly agree but I always remember reading something like 10+ years ago saying if there was ever another WW it would be fought in the middle east.
I agree, I don't think Iran has anyone who would get in the ring for them except perhaps Lebanon, and I don't think Israel has, really, either. Certainly the USA has set their stall out by saying that while they support Israel, they wouldn't support any attacks on Iran.

So it just might be the two of them tit for tat for a while. Lebanon may join in, but I don't think Western countries will get involved in bombing Iran.

Reactions: 5
I agree, I don't think Iran has anyone who would get in the ring for them except perhaps Lebanon, and I don't think Israel has, really, either. Certainly the USA has set their stall out by saying that while they support Israel, they wouldn't support any attacks on Iran.

So it just might be the two of them tit for tat for a while. Lebanon may join in, but I don't think Western countries will get involved in bombing Iran.
I agree but Iran could cause huge problems with the oil prices and cause a major recession
Iran is the seventh largest oil producer in the world, according to the US Energy Information Administration, and the third-largest member of the Opec oil producers' cartel.
Analysts say that a key issue for the oil price going forward is whether shipping through the Strait of Hormuz will be affected.
The Strait - which is between Oman and Iran - is a crucial shipping route, as about 20% of the world's total oil supply passes through it.
Opec members Saudi Arabia, Iran, the UAE, Kuwait and Iraq send most of the oil they export through the Strait.
On Saturday, Iran seized a commercial ship with links to Israel as it passed through the Strait of Hormuz

Reactions: 6
I agree but Iran could cause huge problems with the oil prices and cause a major recession
Iran is the seventh largest oil producer in the world, according to the US Energy Information Administration, and the third-largest member of the Opec oil producers' cartel.
Analysts say that a key issue for the oil price going forward is whether shipping through the Strait of Hormuz will be affected.
The Strait - which is between Oman and Iran - is a crucial shipping route, as about 20% of the world's total oil supply passes through it.
Opec members Saudi Arabia, Iran, the UAE, Kuwait and Iraq send most of the oil they export through the Strait.
On Saturday, Iran seized a commercial ship with links to Israel as it passed through the Strait of Hormuz
Yes, and after the issues dependency on Russian Oil has caused in terms of energy pricing, I would also bet the UK will be incredibly cautious in stepping in.

This is the bit the silly people of Twitter didn't get, I saw many variations of the tweet 'oh NOW you (the UK) are getting involved because your Amazon packages will be delayed..' well no, we are worried about all the other stuff that comes through the Strait of Hormuz.

Reactions: 3
Red Crescent says one of its medics wounded by Israeli forces in Nur Shams camp

The Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) says one of its volunteer medics has been shot with live ammunition while working in the Nur Shams refugee camp just outside Tulkarem in the occupied West Bank.

As we’ve been reporting, Israeli forces have been conducting a raid on the camp, where confrontations broke out and have been ongoing for hours.

The PRCS said its volunteer medic was shot in the foot “while performing his humanitarian duties”. Israeli forces are preventing an ambulance from reaching him, it added.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...-unfair-unethical-pa-president?update=2847637

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If you remember the comedian Paul Currie who was branded antisemitic by Soho theatre

He is crowdfunding to try and get justice as the accusation has had a terrible impact on his life and career. Donations / shares would be appreciated.

Reactions: 8
If you remember the comedian Paul Currie who was branded antisemitic by Soho theatre

He is crowdfunding to try and get justice as the accusation has had a terrible impact on his life and career. Donations / shares would be appreciated.

Having read that story from both sides and the press side, it seems like everyone behaved in a crappy way. I dont feel sorry for the stand up.

According to him he got a standing ovation at the end and one person, a Jewish person didn't stand, because he had the Palestinian flag up.

The person said they didn't like the flag (he misses out how this person starts talking over the crowd) and got told to duck off out.

I personally think the person could have kept their opinion to themselves RE the flag and he could have not singled them out and told them to duck off. Not sure why hes crowdfunding, seems like a desperado.

Reactions: 2

According to Beeb this was with UAE, another of our 'allies'.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh he wipes the floor with him in a very calm and measured way. Piers is actually speechless which is worth watching in itself.

But regardless, we’ve been getting it wrong all along, this is self defence and a fight against Hamas as we can clearly see here…moral army at its best yet again…
And this is how you know the land isn’t their land and proof that they are illegal occupiers.
Nobody with pride and a deep love for their country would destroy it the way they have never ever.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure we have all seen this man but his work to feed the children is wonderful. He also has videos about what comes in those food aid parcels and it is awful.

• Heart
These are the kind of protests I like to see. It is us, the people, who will eventually facilitate change. It might not happen today, or even tomorrow, and perhaps not in 4 months time. But when people rise up change comes eventually.

• Heart
The zionists accused them of ripping fetuses out of their mothers on October 7th. Lies like this "justified" the genocide we're witnessing today.

Now they really are having to rip fetuses out of the wombs of their dead mothers - killed by Israeli airstrike.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We have to be careful about nuclear proliferation. We wouldn't want a bunch of religious nutcases to have nukes...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm sure we have all seen this man but his work to feed the children is wonderful. He also has videos about what comes in those food aid parcels and it is awful.

Bless him, yes I have seen him before you don't forget that look, those eyes. They loved their burgers, lovely to see them getting some protein.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.