Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this happens (and I think America will throw him under the bus) his entire cabinet needs arresting though because the guy they have lined up to replace him is just as bad.
🤞🏼
The us has vetoed a Palestine state the utter two faced hypocrites

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Israel killing children is nothing new. Just 2 examples.

Genocide nothing new
One example.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolute psychopaths - all of them

---
Every single one of them

---
Every scummy one of them

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
And yet they claim to advocate for a 2 state solution :unsure:
Israel claims to be open to a 2-state solution, yet continues to insist that Hamas saying Israel shouldn't exist justifies actioning a Palestinian state not being allowed to exist.
The US claims to advocate for equal rights, yet has raised no concerns with Israel's passage of their "nation-state" law in 2018 that states that the right to exercise national self-determination in Israel is unique to the Jewish people. Nor did the US raise concerns about a law in 2022 barring Palestinians who marry an Israeli citizen from having the same rights as anyone else who marries an Israeli citizen.

Saying you want a 2-state solution (so long as it meet what Israel wants) is easy as it makes you look reasonable. But every action the US makes, be it vetoing actual attempts from Palestine to gain statehood peacefully, failure to punish US dual citizens who take part in settler violence and theft (up to and including murder), or huge chunks of military aid to allow Israel to massacre Palestinians show their actual intentions.
Neither the US or Israel are going to lessen Israel's power or expansion potential, or the US's resultant power in the Middle East, by allowing Palestine statehood and the rights to military defence, right of return, or acknowledgement that land annexation, unlawful uplift & detention of citizens, military violence, and appropriation of resources are acts of war.

What now, eh? Israel has sent drones to Iran. How many more times can these morons, who are our leaders, let Israel off? Netanfuckyu keeps slapping them around and they take it. I don't think I have ever seen a time where the U.S. gov't has looked so weak and stupid. Putin must be pissing himself laughing at this point.

Reactions: 17
What now, eh? Israel has sent drones to Iran. How many more times can these morons, who are our leaders, let Israel off? Netanfuckyu keeps slapping them around and they take it. I don't think I have ever seen a time where the U.S. gov't has looked so weak and stupid. Putin must be pissing himself laughing at this point.
I think it’s clear that Iran has a bomb I read online months and months ago that they were very close they just needed to fine tune it’s accuracy as in getting it to where they want it to go.
The west only attacks the weak I remember reading a piece I stumbled across in the Guardian regarding the war on Iraq and they were saying that they wouldn’t attack Iraq if they had wmd and this was written before the lack of weapons was proven.
This weak response from Israel and the stronger one by Iran says a lot without saying anything at all there is a reason the US and their buddies urged Israel against attacking Iran (they hate Iran ) there has to be an underlying reason in my opinion.
Onwards to Raffah where they can bully more women and kids 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Normally I wouldn't link to Peers but the guy he's interviewing is usually spot-on. I've only watched the first 5 minutes so far but I'm nodding along -

Reactions: 8
Normally I wouldn't link to Peers but the guy he's interviewing is usually spot-on. I've only watched the first 5 minutes so far but I'm nodding along -

Oh he wipes the floor with him in a very calm and measured way. Piers is actually speechless which is worth watching in itself.

But regardless, we’ve been getting it wrong all along, this is self defence and a fight against Hamas as we can clearly see here…moral army at its best yet again…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh he wipes the floor with him in a very calm and measured way. Piers is actually speechless which is worth watching in itself.

But regardless, we’ve been getting it wrong all along, this is self defence and a fight against Hamas as we can clearly see here…moral army at its best yet again…
Him interviewing the other three guests is interesting also. The pro Israel woman needs to be put away somewhere so she doesn't see the light of day again. Demented.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was speaking to my fella about this last night and he rekans Iran would be dumb to start a full blown war with Isnotreal and even though they have China on side when it boils down to it the Chinese have way too many financial incentives/investments with the west to back Iran up and the Chinese when it comes down to it are all about their money and the Russians have enough going on themselves to be getting their necks in. I mostly agree but I always remember reading something like 10+ years ago saying if there was ever another WW it would be fought in the middle east.

Reactions: 5
I would hope and expect that conflict between Israel/the US and Iran would not fire up too far, as there's possibly three nuclear powers in the mix there. Throw in Russia as Iran's backup and we have another nuclear power in the mix. There's a reason the Cold War stayed cold.

I have suspicions that this is Israel poking the bear to confirm for themselves and the US if Iran has completed nuclear arms, with the hope that if they have threats to use them will be made. Israel is widely assumed to have nuclear arms, Iran is widely assumed to be at the very least nearing them. Iran completing nuclear arms would shift the power dynamic in the Middle East, as it would close some of the gap with Israel for arms.

I have my suspicions that this is more about testing, and perhaps some conflict incitement to gain territory in Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria as part of an eventual peace deal to end the expanded conflict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Frank Gardner on the BBC thinks that the Iran/Israel war has been averted and we can move on. It all depends on whether Israel can take the general mockery coming from Iran because of the feeble nature of its comeback. Iranian shitposters are having a field day 🤭

• Haha
The response from Israel feels very performative. I think Israel got its bum smacked by Iran and probably got a shock when allies weren't keen for all out war.

Blinken said at the G7 summit that the US can't support a major military operation in Rafah.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.