Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I have just seen a post from a woman on TikTok who is always very on the mark with what she posts and she has said that the translation for that post from Netanyahu that I was talking about above was inaccurate.
Aparently what he said was something like they will be developing and building in something called the Gaza Envelope, its towns beside the border.
Well that’s a relief

Reactions: 3
Which makes it all the more tragic that the people who should be keeping the children safe, choose not to give a damn about them
Ok I'm done feeding the troll. Go back in the hole you crawled out of and have the day you deserve

Reactions: 9
Gaza is under siege. If there were bomb shelters (don't even get me started on how they'd build enough bomb shelters to successfully protect 2 million civilians in one of the most densely populated regions in the world), does anyone genuinely believe Israel would back off? They'd say these bomb shelters are military bases being used as human shields and infiltrate them anyway.

Israel are bombing and flooding the tunnels despite telling the world the hostages are being held in them. That's how much Israeli "rulers" care about the lives of their own civilians, so let's stop pretending they care about the lives of Palestinian civilians in the slightest.

Why are we still pretending Hamas built these tunnels? Tunnels have existed under Gaza for centuries.
Because they admitted building them? Because they've proudly taken journalists on tours of them?

That's funny Jenocide, you tell us not to believe everything Hamas say, yet you fall for their propaganda when it suits you.

Reactions: 14
You need to work on your comprehension Jenocide. Nobody's denying the tunnels exist. The tunnel network under Gaza has existed for centuries. Last time I checked, Hamas only came into existence in 1987. Hamas like to pretend it's all impressive infrastructure they built in a war of whose penis is bigger.

Reactions: 11
You need to work on your comprehension Jenocide. Nobody's denying the tunnels exist. The tunnel network under Gaza has existed for centuries. Last time I checked, Hamas only came into existence in 1987. Hamas like to pretend it's all impressive infrastructure they built in a war of whose penis is bigger.
Maybe there were some ancient tunnels, no idea. But this is a new and sophisticated network. That's pretty much accepted by everyone.

Well that’s a relief
I am sure your being sarcastic here dear BUT I was worried that the US and UK weren't responding and condeming and saying hang on this isn't what we want. I am sticking firmly by my belief that once they start discussing the day after that's when we will see dissection in the ranks. Bibi and Butcher Biden will start disagreeing and we could start to see something happen.

Reactions: 6
‘Don’t attack Iran too much and you can continue your genocide’

Our ‘leaders’ have no moral courage and it is the Palestinians in Rafah who will keep paying the price. duck Israel, the western leaders and anyone who supports this.

Reactions: 10
Why is this woman given air time she is a travesty and the dehumanisation of the Gazan kids killed by Israeli bombs is glaring and should have been addressed at length.
I don't see why she wouldn't get airtime given she's the ambassador. She's a prominent figure in this war - I'm not surprised they are interviewing her. I would rather know what their crackpot ideas are.

Reactions: 3
I don't see why she wouldn't get airtime given she's the ambassador. She's a prominent figure in this war - I'm not surprised they are interviewing her. I would rather know what their crackpot ideas are.
And here lies the problem she isn’t fit to be the ambassador of anywhere her genocidal language and compulsive lies are online for all to see.
This woman is the worst kind of human and anyone that takes anything she says seriously is a fool the only thing this woman is good for is dehumanisation and gaslighting and that’s when she’s taking a break from lying she needs to go and according to the huge petition online to have her removed many more agree.
In other news

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's so good that this thread is not a safe space for fascists and genocidal freaks.

Group hug for the beautiful humans who continue to post and shine a light on the horrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In other news
If anyone is still in doubt about BBC's bias towards Israel, it took them until picture 6 to show the photo that actually won photo of the year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
If only Gaza could have built bomb shelters, all this could have been avoided 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.