Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did sinead decide to become an SNA? I thought she worked in finance??
She did the SNA course over lockdown because her contract wasn’t being renewed in her previous job and she wanted a job that she could work around the kids and also do photography or something.

I honestly used to really like Sinead but this last while I’ve found her hard to listen to, I mean she has had it tough there’s no denying it but she seems to be doing pretty well for herself now, you’d just never think it with the amount of complaining she does

Reactions: 5
Aine lynch is 14 weeks along today, everything going well. I'm finding her coverage of high risk pregnancy antenatal care interesting - she's sharing factual details without being a drama llama. Lots of appointments.

Reactions: 16
Aine lynch is 14 weeks along today, everything going well. I'm finding her coverage of high risk pregnancy antenatal care interesting - she's sharing factual details without being a drama llama. Lots of appointments.
Aine can do no wrong in my eyes, genuinely nice girl and no tit with her. Delighted for her and can’t wait for her to have her baby safe in her arms, it says a lot about her when a page such as tattle is entirely positive about her

Reactions: 14
My second pregnancy was similar to Aine... it a long slog but worth it my miracle is 3 in 26 days 😭.... but she is very informative and loads of great information

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more. Aine just comes across as such a gorgeous down to earth person.

Reactions: 6
I like Aine too and I'm delighted for her that's she's getting on so great with her pregnancy, iv my fingers crossed for her BUT if some threads on here have thought us anything 99% of these pages no matter how down to earth they start out, most of them always turn into someone unlikeable and beggy mitchell style, I'm hoping she won't go down the same route

Reactions: 9
I like Aine too and I'm delighted for her that's she's getting on so great with her pregnancy, iv my fingers crossed for her BUT if some threads on here have thought us anything 99% of these pages no matter how down to earth they start out, most of them always turn into someone unlikeable and beggy mitchell style, I'm hoping she won't go down the same route
Wasnt she in looking at buggys and tagging the places only a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 3
I do like Áine but I agree after the early buggy posts I'm expecting her to go in that direction.
I'll never forget Rosanna getting gifted the tripp traps with baby sets and putting her dogs in them 🤢. Then I I saw the babies in other High chairs when they were weaning. I absolutely hate at the ads, begging and pr crap that comes with bumps 🙈.

I'd say Ollie was too late for another cycle as the clinic shuts for the month of August.
Regardless of your opinion about Serum both her cycles were only a fraction of what she would have spent in Ire/UK clinics. I hope she takes time to think, grieve and regroup.

Reactions: 4
It’s nice to see a few of the fertility pages having success-some for the first time and some for the second baby.Gives a lot of ppl hope setting out on treatment. It’s such a nasty process that can go so very wrong and end in heartbreak so it’s nice to see success. I do hate when the begging starts though. Leave it off

Reactions: 8
I don’t know anything about diabetes , Aines stories sound absolutely horrific ! Pregnancy is hard enough without having to monitor all the sugars and all that .

Reactions: 1
Ah, no. Aine's going to eat her placenta. There's no evidence basis for any claims of benefits from the people who make money out of prepping the placentas, and there's a possible risk of infection. And for some women it has actually reduced their breast milk supply.

I hope this isn't the start of a descent into woo woo land.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah, no. Aine's going to eat her placenta. There's no evidence basis for any claims of benefits from the people who make money out of prepping the placentas, and there's a possible risk of infection. And for some women it has actually reduced their breast milk supply.

Yep I was going to say the same! With even a small bit of research, you can find that there's no scientific evidence that consuming placenta in any form has health benefits and as you said, actually can be potentially harmful. Even after preparation, the pills can be infected with bacteria and viruses that were in the placenta that can then be passed to the baby through breastmilk. The reported benefits are, in my mind, all just a placebo effect. It's also unregulated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately this placenta business is a newish fad that the insta mums have done and ppl think it automatically is a good thing. Your paying someone who is not qualified to do anything medically a fortune to dry out your placenta in a dirty, not regulated, sink and make it look legit. I wish ppl would wake up and see the risks

Reactions: 10

I obviously don’t know anything about it but surely she will have to be watching what she consumes after birth also with her diabetes.

they prey on new mums saying it’ll hold off PPD/ baby blues. Very cruel, you’d be better off lighting a few hundred euros on fire.

Reactions: 8
I obviously don’t know anything about it but surely she will have to be watching what she consumes after birth also with her diabetes.

they prey on new mums saying it’ll hold off PPD/ baby blues. Very cruel, you’d be better off lighting a few hundred euros on fire.
I wonder will she get it for free

That's so weird because a diabetic placenta is also more likely to be damaged and degraded. I can't see how consuming it would be healthy. It's a very expensive thing to do too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Was so disappointed to see that. She has a responsibility with so many following her and now maybe some other women will think they should do this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.