Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You me and ttc, head like a smacked arse and personality to match. What i can't understand is how they don't realise word gets around. I work in a maternity hospital and when people with a "following" carry on like this we all hear about it. It's not going to do her any favours. Ungrateful dope.

Reactions: 10
Never heard of you me and ttc before I came across her name here. I checked her out and my god I wish I hadn't. She was angry because she had her apt (to tell her her baby was perfect) in a storage room. Come to me when you are told in the middle of a corridor you've lost your baby while everyone stares. Do I blame the hospital no? Why? Because they are fucked up to their eyeballs since the pandemic started. She's some dose complaining about her healthy baby. She needs a bleeping reality kick. Come to my house and I'll gladly share my experience with you over the last 7 years with multiple miscarriages. I'll show you the plaque that I have for my son. I'll show you his Teddy he never got to hold! All these "fertility huns" seem to forget themselves lately. Rant over.. sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I simply cannot cope with this Ollies wish. Planning to travel to Turkey for 4 days from Greece when she’s over there for her 2.5 weeks of her go fund me ivf! Like honest to god! She is no more ready for a child. Outside of financials, she is renting a room in a house with 3/4 adults. She isn’t working except for work experience and she can’t afford a dentist trip here yet she can go for counselling and massages ! She hasn’t a clue how to prioritise for herself so I have no idea how she’s going to do it for a child

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll say it again, it’s a bleeping disgrace asking people for money to fund ivf. Pay for it yourself, sort your life out and when you are financially set up to try for and care for a baby then go for it

Reactions: 6
I simply cannot cope with this Ollies wish. Planning to travel to Turkey for 4 days from Greece when she’s over there for her 2.5 weeks of her go fund me ivf! Like honest to god! She is no more ready for a child. Outside of financials, she is renting a room in a house with 3/4 adults. She isn’t working except for work experience and she can’t afford a dentist trip here yet she can go for counselling and massages ! She hasn’t a clue how to prioritise for herself so I have no idea how she’s going to do it for a child
Why does she want to bring a baby into a life like that?? Especially the fact that she’s house sharing… she does not sound ready AT ALL!
I really think these fertility huns forget that babies grow into children…
Like fine when they are tiny and can’t move but pretty quickly they become toddlers who are running around and exploring.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she owns that house and rents out the room to Damien, open for correction but I'm pretty confident on that being mentioned before. Its only herself and Damien living there? She also owned and ran a stage school that went under during the pandemic and worked and still does work as a clown doctor at CHI Crumlin. Where i saw her myself years ago when my child was an inpatient. Not defending any actions but thought we should probably base things on fact and not fiction. I liked her at the start, have followed her well over a year and a half but find her a bit intolerable now and don't religiously watch her stories and if I do, I find myself tapping through. Also don't really see an issue with getting her tooth fixed for cheaper while she is that side of the world anyway but that's just me.
I think this whole argument of if you can't afford IVF or multiple rounds of IVF then you can't afford a child.
Speaking as someone with 3 children that thankfully didn't need IVF.
Myself and my best friend were trying at the same time. I was successful and my friend struggled. Recently finding out her husband has fertility issues. We work the same job, so my wages go on my children and cover it without issue. However, my friend is now facing thousands to even try. And if it fails, thousands again. Through no fault of their own. Leaving themselves in debt and I do not in any way see it as then unable to afford.a child. They absolutely can. They've just been dealt a crappy set of cards. Obviously others see it my way or else there would of been no donations to the GFM. Hands up I didn't even donate myself and Olliesbabywish is wearing on me slightly but that whole "can't afford IVF can't afford a child" argument is bulls**t in my eyes, it's so insulting. Those doing IVF are covering DOUBLE the costs I am. A child is how expensive you make it in ways and I can tell you fo w fact the money spent by people on IVF would get me very far raising my own kids, lucky enough to bit have to also pay IVF on top. I am incredibly lucky and privileged to not have that debt and I don't take it for granted a single minute.

Not sure how I've managed to edit my first comment, it's meant to be two seperate comments. Also I did not proof read, sorry 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ollie’s baby wish is now looking for SNA work experience. Doesn’t even know the proper title for the type of classroom she is looking for and her justification and reasoning for being taken on by a school is that she is great craic? That’s exactly what schools need at the minute 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Ollies Baby wish doesn’t seem to have any stable income at the moment and couldn’t afford to pay the dentist last week, but can afford 2 or 3 acupuncture/ reiki sessions a week. She is getting rental income from Damo that’s there at the moment but he will hardly stay if she ended up having a baby.
She doesn’t even know the name of the type of classroom/work experience she needs and as an SNA isn’t guaranteed a job when she finishes her course either.
Having a child using money she didn’t have only for a go fund me, and forgetting what it costs to raise a child etc especially newborns with nappies etc is quite irresponsible. How does she expect to be able to provide for a child? I agree with the other posters here, she is not a good ad for going it alone. Very much emotionally unstable, and financially unstable. She can’t piss sideways but she has to email Peny about it! It’s all bizarre!

Anyone follow Sinead Hingston?Not really sure what to make of her..shes been through a lot..& great she finally had baby 3 after all the losses..just not sure of her

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Sinead Hingston?Not really sure what to make of her..shes been through a lot..& great she finally had baby 3 after all the losses..just not sure of her
Ya she seems like a normal mother I don’t want to sound awful but the constant talk of her husband that passed away must drive her current husband a bit mad. Awful tragedy don’t get me wrong.

Have to say I'm a fan of Sinéad, but I have followed her for a very long time. I learned a lot about the female body through her page. As soon as she got a decent following, she used it to do a charity event to donate money to the hosp that helped her during her miscarriages. It is a little annoying when they start going down the advertisement route, but hopefully she doesn't sell her soul like the rest! Time will tell.....

ReLly like Sinead and think she’s really normal. Always wonder what her husband thinks about her talking about her ex though

Think Sinead is fantastic, in fairness her 1st hubby's death was horrific and she is doing a great job of keeping his memory alive for her daughter who never met him 💔 it's not like he left her for another woman, he died in tragic circumstances not too long after they were married and she was half way through her first pregnancy. You don't just stop loving somebody...

Think Sinead is fantastic, in fairness her 1st hubby's death was horrific and she is doing a great job of keeping his memory alive for her daughter who never met him 💔 it's not like he left her for another woman, he died in tragic circumstances not too long after they were married and she was half way through her first pregnancy. You don't just stop loving somebody...
Agree. If her now hubby wasn't OK with it he wouldn't have married her and had 2 kids with her 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.