Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot abide youmeandttc, what an absolute misery balls. So her booking appointment was "traumatic" last friday and it has taken her until today to process it....😬 good luck with birth if being asked questions in a store cupboard traumatised you. Her grievance with the whole thing was basically she didn't realise a lot of the protocols and clearly didn't like what she was told. So was she actually treated badly or did she just get the hump? Grow the duck up you absolutely gowl. Is it that unbelievable to think that the mere doctor (not consultant sadly) she met would know better than sour puss about what would be recommended as her care plan.

She's 36, had IVF and has a high BMI. She is absolutely in the high risk category, that is not a personal criticism, it is identifying the moms and babies who need to be observed more closely. She should be grateful that she's going to be seen more in the hospital in an attempt to safely delivery her baby.

If she doesn't like the recommendations, she can absolutely refuse. But just do that then, don't be bitching into your phone that everyone in the big bad hospital were meanies who hurt your feelings and just get on with things u fool

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Cannot abide youmeandttc, what an absolute misery balls. So her booking appointment was "traumatic" last friday and it has taken her until today to process it....😬 good luck with birth if being asked questions in a store cupboard traumatised you. Her grievance with the whole thing was basically she didn't realise a lot of the protocols and clearly didn't like what she was told. So was she actually treated badly or did she just get the hump? Grow the duck up you absolutely gowl. Is it that unbelievable to think that the mere doctor (not consultant sadly) she met would know better than sour puss about what would be recommended as her care plan.

She's 36, had IVF and has a high BMI. She is absolutely in the high risk category, that is not a personal criticism, it is identifying the moms and babies who need to be observed more closely. She should be grateful that she's going to be seen more in the hospital in an attempt to safely delivery her baby.

If she doesn't like the recommendations, she can absolutely refuse. But just do that then, don't be bitching into your phone that everyone in the big bad hospital were meanies who hurt your feelings and just get on with things u fool
100% agree! Plus no way did a Dr in a maternity hospital prescribe a medication not suitable in pregnancy. She definitely got told a few home truths I'd say she didn't like.

Reactions: 6
It’s a bit strange to me that her main take away wasn’t being happy to see a healthy baby on the scans. But she’s getting caught up on the wording a burnt out(more than likely) HCW used. I feel like she thought they would have the red carpet out for her

Reactions: 8
It’s a bit strange to me that her main take away wasn’t being happy to see a healthy baby on the scans. But she’s getting caught up on the wording a burnt out(more than likely) HCW used. I feel like she thought they would have the red carpet out for her
I had a look at her giving out on Friday, what was she whinging about today? Like what is she honestly expecting to happen at appointments?

I had a look at her giving out on Friday, what was she whinging about today? Like what is she honestly expecting to happen at appointments?
I’m wondering this myself. She’s public right? I mean, it’s literally a conveyor belt in the hospital with no special treatment for anyone.

It wasnt a consultant who saw her it was ‘just a doctor’. Just a doctor 😂 like honestly, does she expect a three course meal and a massage while she’s there as well?

Dope

• Haha
100% agree! Plus no way did a Dr in a maternity hospital prescribe a medication not suitable in pregnancy. She definitely got told a few home truths I'd say she didn't like.
Most definitely. Between her age, weight, hypothyroidism etc. she was never going to be classed as low risk. If she wanted the red carpet rolled out she should have gone private.

Reactions: 4
How is she only 36

I loved the public system
Went private on first and public on next 2 and found i had excellent treatment

Reactions: 4
Not to tar them all with the same brush - I follow some lovely women TTC but I seriously wonder how a few of them are going to cope when the baby actually arrives if they moan this much now. I’m two weeks away from baby number two and I’ve often had appointments in store rooms and even outside the hospital when covid was rife and the weather was good! And I was glad to be seen at all by a poor midwife who was up to her eyes

Reactions: 7
Not to tar them all with the same brush - I follow some lovely women TTC but I seriously wonder how a few of them are going to cope when the baby actually arrives if they moan this much now. I’m two weeks away from baby number two and I’ve often had appointments in store rooms and even outside the hospital when covid was rife and the weather was good! And I was glad to be seen at all by a poor midwife who was up to her eyes

I'm due around the same time as you 🙂 and like that, you're happy to just get seen sometimes, they are up to their eyes in there!

Reactions: 1
youmeandttc is a miserably witch, does nothing but complain. Everyone else is wrong and she is right. Proper entitled twit.

Reactions: 5
I have actually never see the like of your woman from youmeandttc. I cannot and will not follow her but I did sneak on and watch her latest stories! Talk about ungrateful? She went through the process of IVF which I'm sure was difficult in itself only to complain about the poor staff who have the misfortune of treating her!! What a miserable cow... I've had midwife appointments in store cupboards before and so what?? As long as baby was ok I'd have been happy in a portaloo and that's the truth.. As for complaining that she only saw a 'doctor'.. I'd love to know what she does for a living!! Oh and she is defo 46 not 36...

I have actually never see the like of your woman from youmeandttc. I cannot and will not follow her but I did sneak on and watch her latest stories! Talk about ungrateful? She went through the process of IVF which I'm sure was difficult in itself only to complain about the poor staff who have the misfortune of treating her!! What a miserable cow... I've had midwife appointments in store cupboards before and so what?? As long as baby was ok I'd have been happy in a portaloo and that's the truth.. As for complaining that she only saw a 'doctor'.. I'd love to know what she does for a living!! Oh and she is defo 46 not 36...
To be honest she should be so grateful she was seen by “just a doctor”…because generally if you were seen by the actual consultant as they’re so so busy there’s a possibility that there would be something wrong…

I'd say the leaflet said not suitable for pregnancy or breastfeeding you know the way they all say that because they can't test on pregnant women!! She said the same about a month ago, that the gp prescribed something not suitable during pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
She def would have gotten the whole high bmi conversation nobody likes, or how she’s high risk to gestational diabetes watch what she’s eating etc, I only
Know because I got it too and bawled after my first

I think that one will soon realise the goal is a pregnancy without complications and a happy healthy baby.

i like scenic route by Jen. Seems like a really nice girl. And Chloe Hackett glynn is after having a miracle pregnancy it’s unreal. As I said before infertility is shocking and seeing the real side of it-warts n all is so helpful as someone who has been through multiple rounds of ivf. Some of these ones are in it for the ‘fame’ and on the beg constantly. It goes from being about the process and the journey to wanabe influencers

To be honest she should be so grateful she was seen by “just a doctor”…because generally if you were seen by the actual consultant as they’re so so busy there’s a possibility that there would be something wrong…
👏👏👏 yup imagine the ignorance of her, many women meet a consultant under the most difficult of circumstances 💔 she is one entitled wagon.
Well if she wants to be seen by a consultant then she should have forked out the money. This is the public system, I've done both and was very well cared for each time

I work in maternity, recently had my last baby. When I arrived in full blown labour, there was no labour rooms available as the place was hopping!! I wonder how she'd feel about giving birth in an admission room which is used for everything under the sun, full of stock, and the only way to access the bathroom for the other labouring women. Did I care? Hell no! I would've given birth on a stage at that point, in another world is what I was. There were people in and out a lot, I had a curtain around the bed, it didn't matter to me. I had fantastic care from my amazing midwife and felt like the luckiest woman alive to welcome my gorgeous baby girl into the world safely. The first thing I said to my husband was "we're so lucky". She is an idiot if she can't see how fortunate she is to be pregnant and have her booking scan go well. I've had 3 kids and never needed fertility treatment, I went into each booking appointment praying for a heartbeat and fearing the worst. What is wrong with this one?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
👏👏👏 yup imagine the ignorance of her, many women meet a consultant under the most difficult of circumstances 💔 she is one entitled wagon.
Well if she wants to be seen by a consultant then she should have forked out the money. This is the public system, I've done both and was very well cared for each time

I work in maternity, recently had my last baby. When I arrived in full blown labour, there was no labour rooms available as the place was hopping!! I wonder how she'd feel about giving birth in an admission room which is used for everything under the sun, full of stock, and the only way to access the bathroom for the other labouring women. Did I care? Hell no! I would've given birth on a stage at that point, in another world is what I was. There were people in and out a lot, I had a curtain around the bed, it didn't matter to me. I had fantastic care from my amazing midwife and felt like the luckiest woman alive to welcome my gorgeous baby girl into the world safely. The first thing I said to my husband was "we're so lucky". She is an idiot if she can't see how fortunate she is to be pregnant and have her booking scan go well. I've had 3 kids and never needed fertility treatment, I went into each booking appointment praying for a heartbeat and fearing the worst. What is wrong with this one?!

I was the same. My first scan was at 8 weeks each time. I was a ball of nerves. Literally sick, twisted couldn't speak going into them.

Once I seen the little flicker of a heartbeat everything in the world melted away. I could have been in the middle of a shopping centre and it wouldn't matter a bit I was just happy to see a heartbeat.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.