Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 💕

I can’t say I don’t cry before/during/after every shift but I try my best to help people and that’s all that matters right now I guess, emotionally unstable or not 😂
That is so sad.. powe
very well said. I’ve found my self getting more and more annoyed at her today. Why does she think she is immune to this and exempt from the rules. It really annoyed me...but then I realised she is truly dumb...and I don’t say that lightly. She is clearly light and has nothing between those ears (other than veneers that she is desperately trying to whiten 🙄😆)

Bottom line is, the NHS is doing a fab job and people like her are making a mockery of it all.

Ps HI LOUISE 👋👋 Was that wee grid post cos you were shitting yourself and desperately trying to prove to the cops you are not mixing with friends and family. We know love. Drops mic, OUT
Well apparently lmd is grateful for social media at this time... wonder what night at 8pm we are going to stand outside and clap for it... if shes not careful she'll get a clap across the face I'm pretty sure the way shes going about

Reactions: 4
Please do not buy airspun 🙄 it is talc powder in an orange tub. Buy collection setting powder it has a wee green thing on the lid, £4 and very good. As good as laura mercier

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder how many times on her LIVE tonight she might get asked how come she is still floating about home to home and not abiding by our government guidelines 😄 it might well 'the first time I actually listened'

Also see CMB hasnt the jeep back yet.. probably cant afford to get it fixed
Why what happened , I unfollowed after the debacle she made of herself

Reactions: 1
Is Airspun powder actually any good? Or is it just a hard sell too? I did hear her saying that her and Neil were still together but he hasn't been around because of the lockdown (apart from that time at the granny's when he is clearly taking the pic)
I love airspun to be fair, one of my fave makeup things I’ve ever bought and a tub lasts forever! Saying that I wish there was somewhere else you could buy it here rather than her website, anyone know of any stockists in the North that sell it?

I love airspun to be fair, one of my fave makeup things I’ve ever bought and a tub lasts forever! Saying that I wish there was somewhere else you could buy it here rather than her website, anyone know of any stockists in the North that sell it?
Maghera Gift Centre stocks it and most of the other brands LMD stocks... bPerfect, Milani, LA Pro Girl, SoSu and I think maybe Note too.

Reactions: 5
I dont know what annoyed me more...her blatantly ignoring the law or now still ignoring the law but half heartedly trying to hide it.

Maghera Gift Centre stocks it and most of the other brands LMD stocks... bPerfect, Milani, LA Pro Girl, SoSu and I think maybe Note too.
Yes and they’re cheaper. You can get airspun on Amazon. Again cheaper than LMD.

Reactions: 4
Wonder how many times on her LIVE tonight she might get asked how come she is still floating about home to home and not abiding by our government guidelines 😄 it might well 'the first time I actually listened'

Also see CMB hasnt the jeep back yet.. probably cant afford to get it fixed
CMB- first car she's ever owned that wasn't a DLA car but was using the DLA money to pay the HP on it... same thing!?!?!? as she used to say herself..all fur coat, no knickers

Whyyyy does LMD apply lipstick so aggressive?? It looks like she really pushes it hard against her lips 😂😂 and it drives me crazy the way she rubs her lips together after applying lip products 🙄 I think I’m starting to dislike her so much that everything she does is annoying me 😂
cmb does that too... on the lips she has never had fillers on 🙄

Reactions: 1
Obriens chemist in magherafelt sells it also

CMB- first car she's ever owned that wasn't a DLA car but was using the DLA money to pay the HP on it... same thing!?!?!? as she used to say herself..all fur coat, no knickers

cmb does that too... on the lips she has never had fillers on 🙄
I'm wondering has she traded it in for the wee golf sitting beside Paul's jeep on her stories yesterday. I no the jeep wasnt new by any means and wouldn't of been all that expensive (5kish) its alright buying things like that IF u can afford the maintenance and running of it but how her house can have 2 jeeps with neither of them doing too many hours. I love seeing ppl have nice things but I just hate boosters

Last edited:
See LMD is doing her bit to support the NHS by raffling off a second hand LV bag? How about STAY AT HOME!!!

• Haha
I’ve actually messaged her saying the only way the NHS want her help is for her to stay the duck at home and stop breaching guidelines. Also these Instagram raffles are very illegal so good luck to her ☺ I’ll be reporting it as soon as it goes live

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve actually messaged her saying the only way the NHS want her help is for her to stay the duck at home and stop breaching guidelines. Also these Instagram raffles are very illegal so good luck to her ☺ I’ll be reporting it as soon as it goes live
Hope your ready for your 🤫shhhh

Can’t get over the amount of unopened high end makeup CMB has bought and never used 😳 it’s crazy! Where does the money come from for all that, the expensive clothes and the constant travelling! Me and my husband are both on fairly decent salaries and definitely couldn’t afford to spend money the way she does.

Reactions: 2
Can’t get over the amount of unopened high end makeup CMB has bought and never used 😳 it’s crazy! Where does the money come from for all that, the expensive clothes and the constant travelling! Me and my husband are both on fairly decent salaries and definitely couldn’t afford to spend money the way she does.
There was easily thousands worth there 😳😳

BTY in Belfast do it also and they do online also! Plus, their stuff is cheaper than LMD. £13 for it in BTY and £14.99 with LMD! They also do Note, again, cheaper than LMD! There’s a £3 difference in price in the Luminious Note foundation in the 2 shops! How has she got a higher mark up price than everywhere else??

BTY in Belfast do it also and they do online also! Plus, their stuff is cheaper than LMD. £13 for it in BTY and £14.99 with LMD! They also do Note, again, cheaper than LMD! There’s a £3 difference in price in the Luminious Note foundation in the 2 shops! How has she got a higher mark up price than everywhere else??
It’s utter greed. This girl would sell her Granny to make a few quid. And God forbid if her staff ask for a pay rise! Poor Alana got shown the door after a meeting with Louise and a third party who was there to speak on Louises behalf (her friend who works in HR). Louise will say that Alana quit but supposedly the words were put in her mouth during this meeting so therefore Louise wouldn’t have to pay redundancy and couldn’t be taken for unfair dismissal. NASTY NASTY GIRL!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.