Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many times on her LIVE tonight she might get asked how come she is still floating about home to home and not abiding by our government guidelines 😄 it might well 'the first time I actually listened'

Also see CMB hasnt the jeep back yet.. probably cant afford to get it fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorrryyyyyyyyy teeth Whitening powder on veneers?!?!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 cop yourself on Louise!!!🙄🙄🙄 are people that thick?!?!!
Shes not the only one at it the dick, my fav dr hollie at it too, mouthful of china and is on with her electric toothbrush (with a discount code of course), no water and the teeth whitenin powder. duck off with ur pathetic fake ass sellin stuff u dont even use!! Absolutely zero integrity whatsoever. Get a real job instead of bullshittin ppl into buyin absolute shite so u can get paid. Makes me so mad

Reactions: 5
Any idea why siobhan ohagan is now living with her pal and husband and not her parents ? Bit odd .. 🤷🏼‍♀️
she said on stories the other day that the option of home was there but she basically said about living back in bedroom at her parents for an extended time ... urm ok I got distracted but she did address it just her reasoning wasn’t very strong

she said on stories the other day that the option of home was there but she basically said about living back in bedroom at her parents for an extended time ... urm ok I got distracted but she did address it just her reasoning wasn’t very strong
Ahhh ... to be honest I flick thru her stories on silent a lot so wasn’t sure if she has mentioned .. sure why go back to your parents when you can impose on a friend ! 😬😬🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whyyyy does LMD apply lipstick so aggressive?? It looks like she really pushes it hard against her lips 😂😂 and it drives me crazy the way she rubs her lips together after applying lip products 🙄 I think I’m starting to dislike her so much that everything she does is annoying me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is that LMD muppet on about on her grid post? A picture of her, Victoria and Melissa saying she can’t stop thinking about the first hug after lockdown and the first time she’ll be able to invite her family into her home???? Erm you never stopped having your family in your house you imbecile and the Victoria one never leaves your side. I despair.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What is that LMD muppet on about on her grid post? A picture of her, Victoria and Melissa saying she can’t stop thinking about the first hug after lockdown and the first time she’ll be able to invite her family into her home???? Erm you never stopped having your family in your house you imbecile and the Victoria one never leaves your side. I despair.
Do you reckon she was warned by the police after that report? I noticed she was quiet on stories yesterday and she hasn’t shown her house hopping today (even though she was in her bed in her ‘home house’ earlier and was later sitting at her kitchen table in her ‘house house’ later before the live) 🙄

Do you reckon she was warned by the police after that report? I noticed she was quiet on stories yesterday and she hasn’t shown her house hopping today (even though she was in her bed in her ‘home house’ earlier and was later sitting at her kitchen table in her ‘house house’ later before the live) 🙄
Watched a few minutes of her live. She talked about Ian. The guy she outed on stories yesterday. Apparently his wife was mortified that he got involved and asked her to remove it. She's so kind guyzzzz so she took it down.

She also said she was brought up to be kind and have manners and would never speak to anyone online the way she gets spoken to. Obviously forgot about the ssshhh incident then 🤷

She continued to defend her decision to go between houses because nobody else lives in her house. Not the point Louise 🙄 don't know who that Shauna Raff is, but she just nodded and agreed the whole time!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched a few minutes of her live. She talked about Ian. The guy she outed on stories yesterday. Apparently his wife was mortified that he got involved and asked her to remove it. She's so kind guyzzzz so she took it down.

She also said she was brought up to be kind and have manners and would never speak to anyone online the way she gets spoken to. Obviously forgot about the ssshhh incident then 🤷

She continued to defend her decision to go between houses because nobody else lives in her house. Not the point Louise 🙄 don't know who that Shauna Raff is, but she just nodded and agreed the whole time!
I decided to watch bake off instead lol did she mention her n the man?

In relation to bake off.. has Carol had a 2 for 1 bum lift and a face lift?

That face
Says.....I need a poo

I dont know lmd chick but jeez she almost needs her own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Airspun powder actually any good? Or is it just a hard sell too? I did hear her saying that her and Neil were still together but he hasn't been around because of the lockdown (apart from that time at the granny's when he is clearly taking the pic)

• Haha

No one else lives in her house but what about faith who sees her mum, Charles who sees his dad and the fact Louise is in and out of shops every god damn day mixing with god knows who. Not to mention her grandparents who she obviously is still seeing and even though she shows her standing at the window she isn’t even 2m away 🤷🏽‍♀️

I honestly wish I could video one of my shifts in the hospital and show her. No one is exempt from this virus. People go down hill very very quick and it can affect ANYONE. I have held a phone to a patients face to let them say goodbye to their family. How would she feel if one of her family members got it and she got to say her goodbyes via telephone. She needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Reactions: 11
No one else lives in her house but what about faith who sees her mum, Charles who sees his dad and the fact Louise is in and out of shops every god damn day mixing with god knows who. Not to mention her grandparents who she obviously is still seeing and even though she shows her standing at the window she isn’t even 2m away 🤷🏽‍♀️

I honestly wish I could video one of my shifts in the hospital and show her. No one is exempt from this virus. People go down hill very very quick and it can affect ANYONE. I have held a phone to a patients face to let them say goodbye to their family. How would she feel if one of her family members got it and she got to say her goodbyes via telephone. She needs to take responsibility for her actions.
Firstly, thank you! Thank you for working so hard to save as many people as you can ♥

Secondly, I totally agree. People need to wake up and realise what the consequences of their actions can be. Especially those with influence!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Airspun powder actually any good? Or is it just a hard sell too? I did hear her saying that her and Neil were still together but he hasn't been around because of the lockdown (apart from that time at the granny's when he is clearly taking the pic)
Is it not a setting powder? And does she not sell her own setting spray? So which one is best then? Anything for a few quid

I would pick Airspun over LMD spray; airspun is from a proper makeup brand

Firstly, thank you! Thank you for working so hard to save as many people as you can ♥

Secondly, I totally agree. People need to wake up and realise what the consequences of their actions can be. Especially those with influence!
Thank you 💕

I can’t say I don’t cry before/during/after every shift but I try my best to help people and that’s all that matters right now I guess, emotionally unstable or not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

very well said. I’ve found my self getting more and more annoyed at her today. Why does she think she is immune to this and exempt from the rules. It really annoyed me...but then I realised she is truly dumb...and I don’t say that lightly. She is clearly light and has nothing between those ears (other than veneers that she is desperately trying to whiten 🙄😆)

Bottom line is, the NHS is doing a fab job and people like her are making a mockery of it all.

Ps HI LOUISE 👋👋 Was that wee grid post cos you were shitting yourself and desperately trying to prove to the cops you are not mixing with friends and family. We know love. Drops mic, OUT

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.