Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually finding her a lot harder to listen to since she became a ‘mammy’ as she calls it. Yes it’s a hard situation not having your family around etc but she’s lucky she has Kevin - some people dont even have that luxury. There are people in far worse situations, as I see every single day in work. She is so privileged compared to these people. She doesn’t realise how lucky she actually is. She moans she’s feeling down in the dumps then the next story she’s giving discount codes or thanking someone for gifted baby items. I’d love to know how many of Danny’s things she actually paid for herself.
In normal circumstances most Dads would get 2 weeks off work then the Mums are left to it. That’s how it was for me and I’m sure most others, I had a very difficult labour and a long recovery and had nobody to help me once my husband went back to work. I know the boyo is a farmer and I’m guessing he’s his own boss so she’s lucky that he’s able to be there with her. Not saying it’s not difficult and a big adjustment but she’s not doing too badly all things considered, Daddy on hand all the time and pretty much everything she needs for the baby handed to her.

Reactions: 5
Im actually finding her a lot harder to listen to since she became a ‘mammy’ as she calls it. Yes it’s a hard situation not having your family around etc but she’s lucky she has Kevin - some people dont even have that luxury. There are people in far worse situations, as I see every single day in work. She is so privileged compared to these people. She doesn’t realise how lucky she actually is. She moans she’s feeling down in the dumps then the next story she’s giving discount codes or thanking someone for gifted baby items. I’d love to know how many of Danny’s things she actually paid for herself.
completely agree - she’s so privileged and doesn’t recognise it one bit. I’m here on my own today -there’s people who are alone every day. I literally cannot believe her, I’ll do a makeup look in the next week, imagine if that was your priority say even 8 weeks after a baby arrived.

Theres some mark up on the bperfect stuff if they can take 30% off so easily. She’s shameless with her advertising of it.

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling Julie would like this after baby was born. In all honesty I think the novelty has worn off for her. She’s always came across very self-centred to me and I think motherhood could be quite a struggle for her.

I’ve been away from my husband and 3 kids for around 3 weeks now as I’m working frontline and can’t risk carrying anything home to them, it’s the hardest thing only seeing them on FaceTime etc. Julie gets everything handed to her and seems to dread days alone with the baby??? She’s lucky that Kevin seems to be hands on. Danny won’t be small forever and I’m sure she can cope on her own. She has already said her recovery has been great etc. They don’t take a lot of looking after the first while anyway (well not as much as when they’re a toddler into everything 😂) and if she doesn’t want people suggesting ‘what could be wrong’ with him when he’s unsettled don’t come onto insta stories to tell the world what’s going on. It’s ok if you keep some things private. She shares information with her followers then gives off when people message her or offer advice fs😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve been away from my husband and 3 kids for around 3 weeks now as I’m working frontline and can’t risk carrying anything home to them, it’s the hardest thing only seeing them on FaceTime etc. Julie gets everything handed to her and seems to dread days alone with the baby??? She’s lucky that Kevin seems to be hands on. Danny won’t be small forever and I’m sure she can cope on her own. She has already said her recovery has been great etc. They don’t take a lot of looking after the first while anyway (well not as much as when they’re a toddler into everything 😂) and if she doesn’t want people suggesting ‘what could be wrong’ with him when he’s unsettled don’t come onto insta stories to tell the world what’s going on. It’s ok if you keep some things private. She shares information with her followers then gives off when people message her or offer advice fs😂
I’m sorry that you are going through this but thank you so much for what you’re doing, you are a hero! Julie should realise this is the easy bit, yes you’re sleep deprived but you soon get used to it. Wait til he’s a year old and she’ll know about it! And yes you’re right, she puts her life out there but doesn’t like when people message her, whether it be good or bad! I think she’s just a big over grown sulky teenager who doesn’t live in the real world. Her mother has her ruined.

And for a woman of nearly 40 years old she never cooks a thing... apart of a bloody poached egg that is!

• Haha
  • Heart
I must’ve unfollowed Julie as she never comes up on my feed or stories anymore but she was always the same - stories bemoaning something then followers gave her some info or explained something so she’d come back on & moan about that 🙄

I must’ve unfollowed Julie as she never comes up on my feed or stories anymore but she was always the same - stories bemoaning something then followers gave her some info or explained something so she’d come back on & moan about that 🙄
Ive nicked named her negative nelly

I’m sorry that you are going through this but thank you so much for what you’re doing, you are a hero! Julie should realise this is the easy bit, yes you’re sleep deprived but you soon get used to it. Wait til he’s a year old and she’ll know about it! And yes you’re right, she puts her life out there but doesn’t like when people message her, whether it be good or bad! I think she’s just a big over grown sulky teenager who doesn’t live in the real world. Her mother has her ruined.

And for a woman of nearly 40 years old she never cooks a thing... apart of a bloody poached egg that is!
Agreed.. @Purplemania101 you are a hero... I thank you also

• Heart
  • Haha

Overgrown sulky teenager 100%

Hollie on talkin about how shes guna go and see her mother. What part of stay at home do u not get either? We all miss our families, u r not special, u do not get to go and see your family while everyone else in the whole country cant.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
True to form Julie’s on saying she’s been crying today because the baby’s been needy and straight into begging mode. She’s looking for a sling this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Hollie on talkin about how shes guna go and see her mother. What part of stay at home do u not get either? We all miss our families, u r not special, u do not get to go and see your family while everyone else in the whole country cant.
THIS!!
She’s meant to be an influencer but is saying it’s ok to visit her mum as she lives a 5 min drive away, no one has been in her mums, she only goes to the shop and when she does go to the shop she wears gloves and that it’s her second home.
she forgot to mention how she’s already house hopping from hers and her dads house. How vilius brother also made an appearance in her home and how she also goes to the post office. AND THAT GLOVES DON’T HOLD ANY PURPOSE IN SHOPS.
Honestly she really needs to wise up.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You know what’s strange in the bbc report about Hollie’s bf’s court case he isn’t named because of his age at the time but if you google his name the report about the rape is the top result.

Reactions: 1
Julie saying she’s cried a few times today because she had to look after her newborn alone... why do I get the impression as soon as Kevin walks in the door shell hand him the baby and have nothing more to do with him the rest of the day??

Also good luck to her if she’s gonna continue to constantly hold him even when he’s sleeping. You’re creating a monster Julie 🥴

I’m too distracted by insta today I better go get ready for night duty 😂

Reactions: 2
You know what’s strange in the bbc report about Hollie’s bf’s court case he isn’t named because of his age at the time but if you google his name the report about the rape is the top result.
He 100% did it, i Wonder if he still has the posts on Facebook from friends and family that wrotr on his wall to say they missed him when he was inside.

THIS!!
She’s meant to be an influencer but is saying it’s ok to visit her mum as she lives a 5 min drive away, no one has been in her mums, she only goes to the shop and when she does go to the shop she wears gloves and that it’s her second home.
she forgot to mention how she’s already house hopping from hers and her dads house. How vilius brother also made an appearance in her home and how she also goes to the post office. AND THAT GLOVES DON’T HOLD ANY PURPOSE IN SHOPS.
What’s her BF a name

Does anyone know what Holly’s boyfriend is called?

THIS!!
And also, does the rapist live with her in the granny flat? If not, is he just hopping back and forth too? And the wee brother? If he doesnt live there, how does he get there? Someone else into the equation! Head full of air anyways, remember when her and him had a gym post up all prepared with gloves and baby wipes 😂 cos baby wipes are so effective for disinfectant 🙈 it doesnt matter where ur mother lives!! Stay away from her!!

• Haha
Well if anyone’s havin a crappy day pls go watch Lurganista !! The gift that keeps on giving ... lookin demented into the camera playing with gifted makeup like an excited 6yr old ... and a big aul pouty tying time be sultry snap at the end 😂

• Haha
Well if anyone’s havin a crappy day pls go watch Lurganista !! The gift that keeps on giving ... lookin demented into the camera playing with gifted makeup like an excited 6yr old ... and a big aul pouty tying time be sultry snap at the end 😂
That was hilarious. Loved it🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.