Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic slightly but does anyone else think Grainne McCoy is the spit of Caroline Flack?

Carly Bell Hoey at cave hill today* 🤦‍♀️ Why can no fecker stay local ! I’m sick going the same walks & usually I go cave hill once a fortnight to walk but I’m not as I drive to try get there - I don’t understand why people don’t get this!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Carly Bell Hoey at cave hill today* 🤦‍♀️ Why can no fecker stay local ! I’m sick going the same walks & usually I go cave hill once a fortnight to walk but I’m not as I drive to try get there - I don’t understand why people don’t get this!
Meanwhile Boris has been moved to intensive care. He’s not immune and neither are these so called bloggers. They’ll never wake up, they’ve been living in lala land far too long.

Reactions: 3
Well if anyone’s havin a crappy day pls go watch Lurganista !! The gift that keeps on giving ... lookin demented into the camera playing with gifted makeup like an excited 6yr old ... and a big aul pouty tying time be sultry snap at the end 😂
The lipliner in the end pout shot 🤦‍♀️ i just cant.

Then you see in all the comments underneath all the other wannabe blogger friends complimenting her, while of course tagging the brand too. If they really were genuine friends or had her interests at heart do you not think some of them would have had a quiet word with her?? But no they are obviously only interested in getting a mention in on the brand name.

Absoluteky baffles me.

Reactions: 2
And also, does the rapist live with her in the granny flat? If not, is he just hopping back and forth too? And the wee brother? If he doesnt live there, how does he get there? Someone else into the equation! Head full of air anyways, remember when her and him had a gym post up all prepared with gloves and baby wipes 😂 cos baby wipes are so effective for disinfectant 🙈 it doesnt matter where ur mother lives!! Stay away from her!!
I am assuming they have moved in for lockdown.i have never seen anyone else train in his gym apart from her and her mum... she’s delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah Jesus you'd think Dr Hollie Campbell would know it all with her constant updates on covid 19... I don't want to be bringing it home to my wee daddy likeeee.... Yet and all she's away to visit her mother who's only back from Australia 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is there meth in that Luna shite she sprays over her everyday or what is wrong with her 😫
I could go on but I won't waste my energy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Jesus you'd think Dr Hollie Campbell would know it all with her constant updates on covid 19... I don't want to be bringing it home to my wee daddy likeeee.... Yet and all she's away to visit her mother who's only back from Australia 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is there meth in that Luna shite she sprays over her everyday or what is wrong with her 😫
I could go on but I won't waste my energy
Was she asking her followers permission to go visit her ma😂 she hasn't seen anyone in two weeks, good for her hollie mate, does she not have a tv or a phone 😂 its like my other home house, no more than a five minute drive away, kk hun, phone your mate lmd she will keep you right on social distancing. Cant wait for easter dinner to have my whole family round 😅

True to form Julie’s on saying she’s been crying today because the baby’s been needy and straight into begging mode. She’s looking for a sling this time.
she is disgusting.

i know it's not good to focus on the news at the minute, but i have just seen on bbc news 10pm just now a covid ward in London and i am in tears. pls watch it on the iplayer if youse can. the nurse spoke so well, the consultant was visibly upset. both very calm and matter of fact. it was like something out if a sci-fi film.

Last edited:
Julies baby would be nothing to the ma if it wasn't needy. Anyone see her stinking looking feet today all over the babys bouncer. The STATE OF THE TAN holy moses how the duck are these basic ass dirty witches getting paid to promote cosmetics. She needs a good hose down. I bet her tuna biscuit was stinking 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven’t followed Mrs House Proud in a long time but just tidying my business page and spotted her and I’m roaring at her desperate post about f*cking softener! 🤣🤣 Christ she is dying for P&G to pick her up! I think they are set with Mrs Hinch love 🤣🤣
Also I watched a ream of stories of her just spraying her children’s bedrooms with chemicals! What is wrong with this cretin! Why do people think this is acceptable just cos it smells nice?? Open a window ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah Burke fatnflab2fitnfab is at it again

“I’m not going to talk about it on here lads, but I’ll post more quotes to persuade you in making your mind up about what happened”
Cant stand, say nothing at all, this cryptic shite drives me mad.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe Tiffney Brien asking for free food after her stupid spin session on Sunday then bragging about all her free pizza when it turned up. She lives on another planet.

I’m pretty sure there was an overlap between Olly and Matt?

Tiffany Brien... the girl that had the nickname Seabiscuit in the Ulster changing room... because everyone had got a ride.

• Haha
  • Wow
Hollie Campbell’s snapchat stories from today have me furious! Absolute air head witch! Saying she’s going to visit her mum and she only lives 5 minutes away, my mum lives a 2 minute drive away from me, does closeness of living to family make you exempt from catching corona virus? An absolute AIRHEAD of a girl!!

Oh and by the way Hollie - posting your tit tacky clothing you sell on Depop is not bleeping essential you clown!!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t followed Mrs House Proud in a long time but just tidying my business page and spotted her and I’m roaring at her desperate post about f*cking softener! 🤣🤣 Christ she is dying for P&G to pick her up! I think they are set with Mrs Hinch love 🤣🤣
Also I watched a ream of stories of her just spraying her children’s bedrooms with chemicals! What is wrong with this cretin! Why do people think this is acceptable just cos it smells nice?? Open a window ffs!!
That's what I genuinely cannot understand are they all that stinking that she has to spray all that stuff over their whole house every single morning. As you say let some FRESH air in

‘Hi guys it’s just me... Louise’ it’s your bleeping Instagram who else would we be expecting ?? 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorrryyyyyyyyy teeth Whitening powder on veneers?!?!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 cop yourself on Louise!!!🙄🙄🙄 are people that thick?!?!!

• Haha
Just a random thought 💭
When all of convid19 is over what’s LMD (Hello Louise 🖕🏻) gonna do when people realising that for all this time she’s been ripping people off with services makeup etc? That there not going to have the money to waste on her drag queen makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.