Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it sarahollandco has now deleted her insta, I can’t find her. Was she Irish/N.Irish

well Louise McDonnell, there is a letter in the post this morning from the government. It says in black and white “you should not meet friends or relatives who do not live in your home”. You do not live at “home home” anymore

Just checked and yeah it’s gone. head.
what a head, posting people’s details then having to delete. She needs to wind her neck in. She’s the one acting like a “troll”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just checked and yeah it’s gone. head.
She is definitely on here trolling I think, since the girl on here wrote up that shed contacted the police is it just me or has she been more quite on 'the grid' ? Bet shes shittin it now boys mwhahhaaha (evil laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it sarahollandco has now deleted her insta, I can’t find her. Was she Irish/N.Irish

well Louise McDonnell, there is a letter in the post this morning from the government. It says in black and white “you should not meet friends or relatives who do not live in your home”. You do not live at “home home” anymore

what a head, posting people’s details then having to delete. She needs to wind her neck in. She’s the one acting like a “troll”
The Prime Minister is in hospital on oxygen but it’s ok because Louise and her family have some type of unique immunity that only a handful of bloggers have.

Reactions: 7
I see Lou has blocked and of course named some man this morning. She didn’t say why but I bet he’s messaged her about being a tit. No time for negativity she says. She’s beyond arrogant at this stage. She’ll continue to do what she wants and make a mockery of the whole thing.
wish someone local in the area would call the police and ask them to go have a word with her and the extended family. more brains in a false face.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 104515View attachment 104517View attachment 104518View attachment 104519

I dont follow her but these are screenshots I took that someone had posted on reddit.
Holy tit, shes watched all of the conspiracy theories and mashed them into one.

Unpopular opinion - I actually do believe the virus is man made. Some chinese people have been eating like that in black markets for aslong as time goes back. So I don't believe that it suddenly caused a virus that would result in a global pandemic. Why it was realised now I don't have theories on. I do wonder what is happening in Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc right now tho. Suddenly the news no longer reports on that. Are we blind and deaf to the impact on countries whose people are not like us? Do we only want to hear about Europeans and Americans?

There I went crazy witch syndrome 😅😂

Reactions: 5

Unpopular opinion - I actually do believe the virus is man made. Some chinese people have been eating like that in black markets for aslong as time goes back. So I don't believe that it suddenly caused a virus that would result in a global pandemic. Why it was realised now I don't have theories on. I do wonder what is happening in Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc right now tho. Suddenly the news no longer reports on that. Are we blind and deaf to the impact on countries whose people are not like us? Do we only want to hear about Europeans and Americans?

I actually agree. The massive population that China has and they were able to pinpoint the start of this virus to this one guy who ate a snake who ate a bat 🙈 sounds kinda far fetched when you think about it.

I wonder if your reported this LMD (hi Louise 👋)
To Instagram would they block her account r suspend it with with her not sticking to the rules??

And I’ve also pm’d an instagram page called “Hidden Hair” she’s going to an event for the nhs after all of this is over, an she was looking hairdressers an mua to come to her salon to pamper the nhs staff.

An of course LMD (Hi Louise 👋) put her name forward to help.

so i pm the girl running it to tell it would be a disgrace if lmd was taking part when she’s not sticking to the rules.

still awaiting a message back.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Jordan Q Radios story about being disgusted that people are STILL running between houses, visiting their fam and friends etc. Hi Louise 👋🏽☺

Did anyone see Jordan Q Radios story about being disgusted that people are STILL running between houses, visiting their fam and friends etc. Hi Louise 👋🏽☺
I myself was stopped by Gards yesterday morning and I had been to dunnes and had receipts and a boot full of shopping, resources on the ground are surely tight but Jesus the ones that are so openly ignoring the actual LAW is staggering and getting away with it

I actually agree. The massive population that China has and they were able to pinpoint the start of this virus to this one guy who ate a snake who ate a bat 🙈 sounds kinda far fetched when you think about it.
Phew 😅 I'll leave my conspiracy theories there today 😂 OK one more did the queen have diana killed 🤣🤣

On another note...
Me Julie, course you will come on and do a tutorial with all the free products bperfect send you and pay you to promote... Snore, 30% off is fab you are too good to us 🙄 also thanks for the daily run down on the weather😅
I'm just being savage now and I know it.
Ok Julie I'm sorry you had a baby during coronavirus, I'll never say a bad word about you again. Thanks for the article about the witching hour, it really resonated with me because my 7 year old was also a wee bit unsettled that day 😂
Was there also a wee beg for 0-3 month old clothes, despite saying he has more clothes than you two days ago? Beggy beggy Mitchell....

• Haha
Phew 😅 I'll leave my conspiracy theories there today 😂 OK one more did the queen have diana killed 🤣🤣

On another note...
Me Julie, course you will come on and do a tutorial with all the free products bperfect send you and pay you to promote... Snore, 30% off is fab you are too good to us 🙄 also thanks for the daily run down on the weather😅
I'm just being savage now and I know it.
Ok Julie I'm sorry you had a baby during coronavirus, I'll never say a bad word about you again. Thanks for the article about the witching hour, it really resonated with me because my 7 year old was also a wee bit unsettled that day 😂
Was there also a wee beg for 0-3 month old clothes, despite saying he has more clothes than you two days ago? Beggy beggy Mitchell....
I felt like she was on the beg for a thermometer the other day too saying she can’t get one anywhere. Now I know they’re hard to get a hold of atm but I’ve seen a few local pharmacies posting that they have stock and will post.

I felt like she was on the beg for a thermometer the other day too saying she can’t get one anywhere. Now I know they’re hard to get a hold of atm but I’ve seen a few local pharmacies posting that they have stock and will post.
Beg and you will receive 🙏

• Haha
LMD got a delivery from Tampax meals. Surely she’ll not need to go to the shops now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She totally was - and she took that story down not too long after it was posted. Someone / a company obviously messaged her to send her one!

She totally was - and she took that story down not too long after it was posted. Someone / a company obviously messaged her to send her one!
All of these insta ho’s are making me laugh - theyre all scrambling around each other pimping out anything to get them a pound. I hope no one will buy their shite products any more. I cannot wait to see the downfall of all of these materialistic wankers....

If Julie is so down in the dumps or HAVING A BAD DAY she should put more energy into her non insta life - flogging shite eyelashes ffs.

• Haha

But it's happened before with sars. Nearly the exact same way 🤷‍♀️

If Julie is so down in the dumps or HAVING A BAD DAY she should put more energy into her non insta life - flogging shite eyelashes ffs.
Im actually finding her a lot harder to listen to since she became a ‘mammy’ as she calls it. Yes it’s a hard situation not having your family around etc but she’s lucky she has Kevin - some people dont even have that luxury. There are people in far worse situations, as I see every single day in work. She is so privileged compared to these people. She doesn’t realise how lucky she actually is. She moans she’s feeling down in the dumps then the next story she’s giving discount codes or thanking someone for gifted baby items. I’d love to know how many of Danny’s things she actually paid for herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.