Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’ll be good to see now if her account is on private..
An also if it is, we’ll know she’s been on here...

I really hope they write a report on social media about her
Me too. Hope this causes her Easter dinner next Sunday to be cancelled just like every other family in the country actually abiding by the rules and missing loved ones.

Reactions: 4
Me too. Hope this causes her Easter dinner next Sunday to be cancelled just like every other family in the country actually abiding by the rules and missing loved ones.
Poor Louise guyzzzzzzzz 😂😂😂

I often wonder why she hasn’t mentioned this page yet on her stories...
Ooo wait...
If she did it would destroy her because everyone would find out the “real” LMD 😂😂😂

• Haha
Already have several times 😂 also messaged Louise and Victoria and both read but didn’t reply

We need to get the Mas on a mission facebook page onto her. Surprised they haven't called all these bloggers out for this crap.. This is where shitebloggersay is missed.

Does TB not have to use #gifted like the rest of the world 🙄 Or did she pay for the pizza co delivery that she’s thanking them in multiple stories 🤔

Anyone follow Jordan from Q radio? She’s 100% abiding by the rules & you can tell she’s bored but all the wee video skits with her flatmate etc are funny

Reactions: 6
Does TB not have to use #gifted like the rest of the world 🙄 Or did she pay for the pizza co delivery that she’s thanking them in multiple stories 🤔

Anyone follow Jordan from Q radio? She’s 100% abiding by the rules & you can tell she’s bored but all the wee video skits with her flatmate etc are funny
Yes I love Jordan she’s so refreshing to watch 😊 so funny too.

I found TBs stories spinning this morning with little precious so cringe. It’s like she has this obsession with touching him and can’t stop??? Like Tourette’s or something 😂

Tiffany Brien

• Haha
Tiffany Brien is acting like someone who was dumped and is now desperately trying to make someone jealous/look like she’s totally over them etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tiffany Brien

Yes I love Jordan she’s so refreshing to watch 😊 so funny too.

I found TBs stories spinning this morning with little precious so cringe. It’s like she has this obsession with touching him and can’t stop??? Like Tourette’s or something 😂

Tiffany Brien
even today he asked where the clip she took was going & when she said Instagram he gave a resigned shake of his

Tiffany Brien is acting like someone who was dumped and is now desperately trying to make someone jealous/look like she’s totally over them etc
oh god yeah good point

Reactions: 2
Just saw the amount of food that Pizza Co delivered for the two of them for free. That’s disgusting, that would feed lots of staff over at the hospital, or some vulnerable neighbours of the company

Reactions: 9
it’ll be good to see now if her account is on private..
An also if it is, we’ll know she’s been on here...

I really hope they write a report on social media about her
She’s probably hoping your man PC Bobby Singleton comes to speak to her so she can try and ride him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus if I thought Bobby would come put me in handcuffs I might go on a few non essential outings myself, he’s a dish 😂
He’s apparently shorter than he looks on media - friend worked with him .... I’d still take my chances 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The mum isn’t dead she left them apparently? Louise refuses to talk about it but says she might some day.

He defo did have a gf not long ago not sure if it’s Faiths mum??
They all have the same mum, she left them and Louise said they do not have contact. The dad had a girlfriend who the girls all really liked and they hope will get back together with him.

And her mum not long out of hospital.

Sarah Burke, Louise McDonnell etc - there is no excuse. It has been all over the news. There is literally a press conference on right now reiterating that families should not be mixing if they don’t live in the same house. What don’t these people understand? Louise does a big show of hanging outside her grandparents window - the rules apply to everyone, not just old people. If she’d stop and have a think instead of living her life for the gram/show
Yeah it’s so pathetic, I live alone and I can’t see my family. I’m still working and cant risk making my family sick, it’s lonely but it has to be done.

Reactions: 1
They all have the same mum, she left them and Louise said they do not have contact. The dad had a girlfriend who the girls all really liked and they hope will get back together with him.

Yeah it’s so pathetic, I live alone and I can’t see my family. I’m still working and cant risk making my family sick, it’s lonely but it has to be done.
They all hope she'll get back with him. Jesus 🙈 she probably realised the kind of them and fled like a wild animal! I'd say if you dated anyone in the family you'd basically be dating them all.. they seem really needy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.