IRE Rugby WAGS wives and girlfriends of Irish Rugby Players

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find them ridiculously childish. They act like spoilt teenyboppers all of the time.

Reactions: 5
I c a lot were down in cork yesterday in Jessica’s house. Peter and Jessica not at Robbie Henshaws wedding, they must not be that close. Can’t be friendly with them all I suppose.

I c a lot were down in cork yesterday in Jessica’s house. Peter and Jessica not at Robbie Henshaws wedding, they must not be that close. Can’t be friendly with them all I suppose.
But interestingly (or not!) Robbie Henshaw and his new wife were at the party down in cork yesterday, so maybe the O’Mahonys were invited to the wedding and couldn’t go perhaps

Reactions: 2
But interestingly (or not!) Robbie Henshaw and his new wife were at the party down in cork yesterday, so maybe the O’Mahonys were invited to the wedding and couldn’t go perhaps
Oh! That is interesting! Maybe they had no babysitters!

Reactions: 4
was Henshaw at O, Mahonys wedding, I imagine the numbers at a rugby wedding could get out of hand pretty quickly.

I’d say the house party was more to do with home being captain, I think sexton used to do the same.

I assume only friends were invited to the wedding while as captain the whole panel were invited to the party in Petes yesterday. Makes sense to me anyway

Is the guy on the saxophone under an IRFU contract, he seams to be a permanent fixture for all events. Does look like a fab party.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Sean O'brien's gf has had their baby. Totally confused me because I thought he was going out with a blonde footballer? 😂

Reactions: 3
I see Sean O'brien's gf has had their baby. Totally confused me because I thought he was going out with a blonde footballer? 😂
He was, about 4 years ago until she started playing Aussie rules and is basically never in the country anymore

He has a history of multiple women thinking he was their boyfriend at the same time

• Wow
Reactions: 10