IRE Rugby WAGS wives and girlfriends of Irish Rugby Players

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss the wives and girlfriends of the Irish rugby players. If someone wants to give a run down of said wives and girlfriends be my guest 😆

Reactions: 5
A thread to discuss the wives and girlfriends of the Irish rugby players. If someone wants to give a run down of said wives and girlfriends be my guest 😆
Thank you for setting it up. I'm definitely not the best for giving a run down. 😆

I did think dave kearney and garry ringrose weddings be so close was interesting I wander if the guys all discuss their wedding dates. I guess different groups going to each even if they are both lenister.

Reactions: 1
Can prob include a few ex ones too?
BOD - Amy Huberman (also has own thread)
Johnny Sexton - Laura Sexton
POM - Jessica O’Mahony (has own thread)
Conor Murray - Joanna cooper (has own thread)
Tadhg Beirne - Harriet Beirne
Joey Carbery - Robyn Flanagan
Rory Scannell - Aisling Colwell
Jack McGrath - Sinead Corcoran
Jamie Heaslip - Sheena Heaslip
Rob Kearney - Jess Redden (has own thread)
Gary Ringrose - Ellen Beirne
Iain Henderson - Suzanne Henderson
Keith Earls - Edel Earls
Hugo Keenan - Emma Hempemstall
James Lowe - Arni Lowe
Josh van der Flier - Sophie van der Flier

Anyone any major tea on any of them 😂?
Can’t think of anymore !

Reactions: 7
Reported now that tadhg furlong has got married, crazy amount of weddings.

it seems they only have certain amount of time off before World Cup training camp so all get married in that space of time I'd imagine...I'm aware I'm in the minority but Joey Carberrys wifes dress was my favourite 😍

it seems they only have certain amount of time off before World Cup training camp so all get married in that space of time I'd imagine...I'm aware I'm in the minority but Joey Carberrys wifes dress was my favourite 😍
It was actually my favourite too but I hated it when I first saw it! At least she stayed true to herself wearing an oversized bed sheet.

• Haha
It actually has grown on me, I would never wear it 😂😂 but it’s her style and it suits her! She’s very classy and elegant. I think her venue and wedding overall was the best of the lot.

I liked it too but I think it’s more so because she is so stunning. I feel like on someone more plain looking it wouldn’t be anything special. My personal favourite was Ellen Beirnes

I liked it too but I think it’s more so because she is so stunning. I feel like on someone more plain looking it wouldn’t be anything special. My personal favourite was Ellen Beirnes
I think Ellen Beirne was my favourite too, I did really like robyn Flanagan registry office dress as well.

Reactions: 2
I think it seems like Caelan Doris and his girlfriend Ellen Gallagher broke up. Doesn’t seem to have gone to the Ringrose wedding

Harriet and Tadgh in Lough Finn this weekend and Joanna in Lough Eske with a friend after their holiday/wedding in Portugal. I’m in the wrong job 🤣

Reactions: 7
Harriet and Tadgh in Lough Finn this weekend and Joanna in Lough Eske with a friend after their holiday/wedding in Portugal. I’m in the wrong job 🤣
Does Harriet have a job, is she an influencer 🤔.

Joanna's at the wedding today. Ever hit a stage in your life when you had multiple weddings in a summer? It was like all my friends got engaged on their 30th birthdays so I had one really wedding heavy year

Reactions: 4
Joanna's at the wedding today. Ever hit a stage in your life when you had multiple weddings in a summer? It was like all my friends got engaged on their 30th birthdays so I had one really wedding heavy year
Honestly no not yet haha too young, none of my friends are even engaged 🤣 but yeah fair…its all ahead of me. My bank account isn’t ready for it 💀

Reactions: 2
Does Harriet have a job, is she an influencer 🤔.
No she’s a bit of a wannabe influencer but she works in internal recruitment for a Limerick based institution that gives reaaaallly good holidays (source my friend was getting emails from her prior to their interview at said institution). The other article above is about a different Harriet.

Reactions: 4