IRE Rugby WAGS wives and girlfriends of Irish Rugby Players

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Details !!! you can’t leave it at that !
She was also in a relationship when she started seeing Mack, she’s been off with many a lad in Galway since they’ve been together and I’m sure it stretches further than that, Not much else to say, let your imagination fill in the rest!

Reactions: 3
She was also in a relationship when she started seeing Mack, she’s been off with many a lad in Galway since they’ve been together and I’m sure it stretches further than that, Not much else to say, let your imagination fill in the rest!
maybe they are both at it. And I wonder are open relationships becoming more common.

In general I think a big chunk of well known sports people cheat and the women don’t want to lose their lifestyle so they get over it.

Reactions: 4
maybe they are both at it. And I wonder are open relationships becoming more common.

In general I think a big chunk of well known sports people cheat and the women don’t want to lose their lifestyle so they get over it.

He was with someone when he met her too, but I don’t know if he’s at it. He’s been told alright but doesn’t seem to care/ believe it.

I think it seems like Caelan Doris and his girlfriend Ellen Gallagher broke up. Doesn’t seem to have gone to the Ringrose wedding
I just had a look and it does seem they're broken up alright. scrolled back on her Instagram and they were together since 2013!!! and he's young... what's with all these rugby players being in long-term relationships at such a young age

Reactions: 2
I just had a look and it does seem they're broken up alright. scrolled back on her Instagram and they were together since 2013!!! and he's young... what's with all these rugby players being in long-term relationships at such a young age
I saw yesterday that Jack Willis got engaged and his comment was about how after 14 years (I think) he was sure she was the one. He’s only 26 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Must be awkward for her too as she was good friends with all the other girlfriends

Reactions: 1
I know I’m in my early thirties so lots of friends getting married and only one couple I’m close have been together since teens (and they are the least well matched!) I think it’s hard to grow with someone when you are so young and prob a bit of an ejit. I generally think it’s healthy to have had some prior experience with other people before meeting your person but I know everyone is different! I’d say rugby players are so dedicated to their sport that they Just stick with , and the girls aren’t going anywhere!!!

Reactions: 5
They would have literally booked this a week ago, surely they’d want to rest and relax and now be travelling non stop after such a World Cup

Are they all off in NY? Well for some 🤣
Not all of them. The team had a thing in Adare Manor Saturday night and that's the end of the official stuff. The players will have a few weeks off now before going back to their clubs (though those who haven't played in a few weeks will feature sooner). So it's pretty natural to expect a few to go on holiday

Reactions: 1
Not all of them. The team had a thing in Adare Manor Saturday night and that's the end of the official stuff. The players will have a few weeks off now before going back to their clubs (though those who haven't played in a few weeks will feature sooner). So it's pretty natural to expect a few to go on holiday
Aah I thought it was organised by Irish Rugby 🤣

The team didn’t have a thing in Adare Manor 4 couples went for dinner and an overnight stay…

Reactions: 7
yeah Adare Manor looked like it was just Sexton, Earls, Murray, O'Mahony and Beirne + the wives. All seems very cliquey doesn't it!

Reactions: 3
yeah Adare Manor looked like it was just Sexton, Earls, Murray, O'Mahony and Beirne + the wives. All seems very cliquey doesn't it!
Sounds like it was just the old guard. You'd think they'd be sick of hotels and travelling by now! And sick of each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 8