IRE Rugby WAGS wives and girlfriends of Irish Rugby Players

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like it was just the old guard. You'd think they'd be sick of hotels and travelling by now! And sick of each other!
Some of those WAGS love to post their social life and ever detail online. It's actually a little bit sad. Making the most of it all before the hubbies careers decline.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know anything about Sean O’Brien and the recent baby scan he posted on his stories?!

Reactions: 2
What was it? Has she deleted it??
There was a post from one of the NZ wags when NZ beat Ire with a 4 leaf clover and something like not so lucky now. Joanna commented on the post last night and said "perfect perfect perfect" with a SA flag. She then took a screenshot of her comment, posted it to her story and had cockiness on the top of it. It's gone from Joanna's story so she must have deleted it. The original post that Joanna commented on had 399 likes when I saw it and loads of comments and now the NZ wag has since changed her account to private . So much drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a post from one of the NZ wags when NZ beat Ire with a 4 leaf clover and something like not so lucky now. Joanna commented on the post last night and said "perfect perfect perfect" with a SA flag. She then took a screenshot of her comment, posted it to her story and had cockiness on the top of it. It's gone from Joanna's story so she must have deleted it. The original post that Joanna commented on had 399 likes when I saw it and loads of comments and now the NZ wag has since changed her account to private . So much drama 😂
Jesus! Thanks a million!

Receipts!
KeepSmilingShazza is wrong, we've a good record of making the quarter finals (incidentally the competition only started in 1987 so not sure where she gets her billion years from either), we just haven't managed to win one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like kids. To be fair there is a huge link to South Africa in Munster which is Conors club. They would have been supporting the Springboks anyway. Munster have two Douth African players and huge links in coaching over the years.

Reactions: 3
Like kids. To be fair there is a huge link to South Africa in Munster which is Conors club. They would have been supporting the Springboks anyway. Munster have two Douth African players and huge links in coaching over the years.
2 current players, 2 past player and 2 past management team as well as a Kerry man in the video analysis. She would have no real connection to NZ.

I presume the bitterness that caused her to post that came from Conor initially! I do think if she wanted to post some sort of “come back” to that girls shady post, she could have done a lot better…
It was a bit lame!

Reactions: 5
I think they both came across poorly in it. The original poster, we get it you won be gracious in victory and Joanna with her clapback. All seems a bit immature and unnecessary

Reactions: 4
looks like Mack Hansen and the girlfriend have broken up. he has untagged her in posts and they're not following each other anymore.👀 maybe the cheating rumours on here were true. weird cause she was just at the world cup in France with him

• Wow
looks like Mack Hansen and the girlfriend have broken up. he has untagged her in posts and they're not following each other anymore.👀 maybe the cheating rumours on here were true. weird cause she was just at the world cup in France with him
Poor Mack if the cheating rumour is true. Imagine coming back from the world cup to find out your gf had been cheating on you.

• Wow
Wasn’t she just at the Connacht game with him like a week or two ago aswell? Not surprised they’ve broken up she didn’t seem into him at all

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she just at the Connacht game with him like a week or two ago aswell? Not surprised they’ve broken up she didn’t seem into him at all
Ya I saw her in the video of him knocking back the beer. He was at the match this weekend too with bleached hair and a really dodgy moustache. It's like he's going out of his way to make himself look unattractive!

• Haha
What is the significance of Aisling Colwell’s pinky finger being painted sparkly pink/why are Joanna and Harriet mentioning it does anyone know?