Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #177 As trusty as a cat with an unattended prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, he really gets that excited at Wales playing. It's not that unusual. There are other videos where he's the same and she's covertly filming him. As you do if you're a creep.

I know he’s a massive Wales supporter- he looks right at her and carries on. I think for once this is some filming he could get on board with.

Reactions: 7
I know he’s a massive Wales supporter- he looks right at her and carries on. I think for once this is some filming he could get on board with.
He only spots her at the end and says "Leave me alone". That's not being on board with it.

This was in July 2016. He should have served her with divorce then.

Reactions: 32
There could be sensory/social issues. I'd rather not speculate on the child but I think Yo has some too.

It's why he tell stories like the engagement in Cuba and thinks that they're funny & not horrifying or gets mugged by pregnant women (still a WTF so many years later). I think it's why he's somewhat of a wooden actor too.

My thinking is that there may be issues that a school pointed out and was asking the parents for support or the school wasn't able to provide the services that would best support the child's education.
I somehow missed this comment! Anyway, this makes a lot of sense to me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
MC: Me too. Never seen a person dive so high from the original respect I felt for them

AE saying she doesn't respect IG any more. You never did, Sweatheart!

Reactions: 19
She’ll be going through all her old footage now trying to find examples where Ioan raised his voice.

No Alice, your case is not like the Kassenhoffs.

Trying to piggyback on to the cases of women who lost their children through poor decisions by the family court is vile.

Occasionally the system fails people but in your case, if you lose custody, it will be because of your actions not Ioan’s.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So it turns out mAlice was wrong again when she said Bianca had Ioan's nuts between her veneers. She doesn't have veneers! 💅

BW: I am so sorry for your friend! This is so sad to hear… Bless her ❤ Please give her all of my love. Thank you for telling me this. Knowing I am helping her in a small way is so beautiful
There are no questions too personal!! Don’t be sorry, I’m happy to answer anything at all!
I don’t have veneers, the most that I have had is a small chip in my tooth filled in a few years ago (I had headgear, braces and teeth removed from 12-15 years old that’s why the nice teeth. I’m getting invisalign/byte to fix them again actually!).
If her teeth are going to continue to chip then I would completely understand her desire to get veneers! I would feel exactly the same way and I would imagine that could be a big solve to that particular issue 🙏❤
I can’t believe MS can do that to teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.