Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #177 As trusty as a cat with an unattended prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's crazy that Alice thought she would post pics of the kids on her IG lmao
Yep, and half-dressed photos of the kids; Ioan sleeping; blood next to scissors (presumably from an accident); the list goes on.

Nothing was off-limits to be shared on her Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I btw find it interesting that Bianca says they read the IG comments together
It wouldn't surprise me if it was IG's idea. If Bianca was being secretive with him over her SM it would be a red flag. It looks like IG knew nothing about Alice's IMDB socks - although he might have belatedly found out about them when Alice blew his website up.

By then, it was too late to see what she had been up to as she deleted all the comments. The only thing that remained was some of her classy comments that people had saved from deletion eg, "Who ate all the pies" and "Why should Alice be jealous? She has Ioan inside her every night".

What a skank and he never knew until it was too late.

Reactions: 32
Or they just wanted to cause embarrassment to Ioan in the media and amongst the cast he's filming with.

IMO, this is all a grassroots AE directed smear campaign against IG and BW while he's actually working (something she should try to emulate) and I suspect before very damning new evidence comes out.

I think things are about to drop. This intense, manic tweeting tells me she's panicking. The RO filings were such a huge mistake. And the fallout is going to be substantial.

All MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yep, and half-dressed photos of the kids; Ioan sleeping; blood next to scissors from an accidental cut; the list goes on.

Nothing was off-limits to be shared on her Instagram.
Pic of him on the floating bird in the pool.

Reactions: 10
Can I get this right - she had a nanny and a housekeeper and her kid was in daycare but she couldn’t work?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This revisionist history makes me crazy. Alice “had” to set everything else she loved aside to raise the children? Gee, if I recall correctly, they spent significant time and money to facilitate the arrival of those children. And she had a nanny. Stop with the self-pity, Malice.
Not to mention that she was in her forties when she started having kids

Reactions: 23
Can I get this right - she had a nanny and a housekeeper and her kid was in daycare but she couldn’t work?
Yip. And Ioan did his fair share when he was home. Remember the flash cards for little Elsie to learn how to read that she couldn’t be arsed with? While she jumped about tables and in the pool after eating two pizzas….

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Here's video of IG getting excited at a Wales match - Ella cries and that bleep escalates things (while filming it) and shames Ioan. She's about to call him an hole and then remembers she is filming it. Nice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Here's video of IG getting excited at a Wales match - Ella cries and that bleep escalates things (while filming it) and shames Ioan. She's about to call him an hole and then remembers she is filming it. Nice.

Thats’s just awful. The distraught look on his face, and the way she speaks to him, all while shoving the camera in his face. Monster.

And he felt he had to apologise to her as well as Ella?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Little E sitting there ignoring the tit cos she’s seen a million times before!

Poor Ioan.

I am never not going to find his face heartbreaking in that clip 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

What the heck? Ella gets startled, throws a tantrum? She calls him an ahole for getting excited about a match on TV. God, she clearly was a nightmare to live with. And him apologising?She had him trained until she didn't. There were so much wrong with that family dynamics.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I actually think he acts up a bit in the beginning, which is sad - he knows she’s going to film it, so he may as well go along with it. He doesn’t realise she’s setting him up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What the heck? Ella gets startled, throws a tantrum? She calls him an ahole for getting excited about a match on TV. God, she clearly was a nightmare to live with. And him apologising?She had him trained until she didn't. There is/was so much wrong with that family dynamics.
There could be sensory/social issues. I'd rather not speculate on the child but I think Yo has some too.

It's why he tell stories like the engagement in Cuba and thinks that they're funny & not horrifying or gets mugged by pregnant women (still a WTF so many years later). I think it's why he's somewhat of a wooden actor too.

My thinking is that there may be issues that a school pointed out and was asking the parents for support or the school wasn't able to provide the services that would best support the child's education.

Reactions: 15
Yes! She has dedicated herself to sorting out their little booboos and checking they are still breathing at night but sticking her finger under their nose, dont you know how much energy it takes?! No woman ever was going to be able to work in these circumstances!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And then she uploads it to publicly shame him. Here's the make up video. AE being intrusive as usual.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What the heck? Ella gets startled, throws a tantrum? She calls him an ahole for getting excited about a match on TV. God, she clearly was a nightmare to live with. And him apologising?She had him trained until she didn't. There were so much wrong with that family dynamics.
Didn't Alice secretly film Ioan watching a match as well and posted it on IG?

Reactions: 7
Thats’s just awful. The distraught look on his face, and the way she speaks to him, all while shoving the camera in his face. Monster.

And he felt he had to apologise to her as well as Ella?!
I’m starting to wonder if Ella has some sensory issues. It might explain some of her reactions to things?

Reactions: 10
I actually think he acts up a bit in the beginning, which is sad
No, he really gets that excited at Wales playing. It's not that unusual. There are other videos where he's the same and she's covertly filming him. As you do if you're a creep.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.