Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #177 As trusty as a cat with an unattended prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Ioan would have fought against Ella being home or online schooled, knowing what he does about the home environment.

To me the fact he didn’t argue against it suggests some professional input, therapists or the like who agreed it was appropriate for her.

Of course Loopy implied she saw moving from private to public school as a loss of status so she may have thrown an epic tantrum and refused, similar to what young Alice did when her parents wanted to move house.

Definitely something off about all of it.
---

Reactions: 25
Alice could have completed the form to have the TRO request sealed because Ella is a minor. There is an automatic form for TRO's. The clerk would have made her and Ella aware of this option, but she needed this information to be public so she could have ammunition or her crazy one sided fight. If they did go with that option, none of this would have been public because everyone would've been prevented from talking about it. Horrible excuse for a mother.
They actually filled out the wrong form anyhow. And filed some unnecessary stuff, yet haven't served either Ioan or Bianca yet. I'm not sure they interacted with a clerk in any meaningful way. Or thought they knew better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
MC: Parental Alienation is bleeping BULLSHIT!

Shouting doesn't make it true Al.

MC: They ARE involved, Sweetheat. On Alices side. Too many other kids had seen Ioan abuse his children in front of them. So now it's with CPS. Ok?

Will the kids testify that IG asked them to say 'thank you', Sweetheat?

MC: This. The predatory courts and the utterly and completely evil 'Family' (Divorce) Lawyers. They make their money by prolonging your divorce. NY mom's assisted-suicide note blames 'predatory' courts that took her kids https://nypost.com

Gross. We know the eldest is on twitter and this is her pretend threatening suicide again if she doesn't get her way. Indirectly of course. It's the Hoarsewhisperer MO all over again.

MC: Tattlers. They make so many mistakes. This is huge given that they are all in collusion with the vicious Bogan. If Alice had EVER hit the children, they would very pointedly not want to see her. yet they do. For example see Bee. She hit them. They're out. #Believekids

So why does Alice keep trying to force IG to see her? She hit him, didn't she?

MC: Well said! Anne Kiley is a wicked witch.

And Alice is a bleeping witch. That's assonance btw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely Ioan would have fought against Ella being home or online schooled, knowing what he does about the home environment.

To me the fact he didn’t argue against it suggests some professional input, therapists or the like who agreed it was appropriate for her.

Of course Loopy implied she saw moving from private to public school as a loss of status so she may have thrown an epic tantrum and refused, similar to what young Alice did when her parents wanted to move house.

---
if Alice and Ioan dont agree Ioan would have needed to petition the court to make a decision (most likely public school), I guess he didnt want to cause even more trouble (these nutters already accuse him of litigation abuse for the most basic things), especially since Ella would have further been angered by him sending her to a school with too many foreigns as her mother constantly alluded to.

Reactions: 16
Going by yesterday’s Twitter and my amazing insight 🤣 , Big Bird has received new emails from Ioan’s lawyers.

Wonder if they are the vicious type which prompted the previous sock to say ‘we like to keep them’.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We don’t know for sure that she is being home schooled though? We just know that she’s not at the expensive school

Reactions: 12
So the sock says IG was witnessed abusing E by many kids? Why was this not immediately acted on by any of mAlice’s prior lawyers or mAlice herself? Why didn’t mAlice actually leave the relationship and lock him out when he came back from Australia instead of jamming camera in his face after she berated his bosses at Harrow to send this supposed abuser back? Are the witnesses the same troublesome online pals that hacked his account and reacted gleefully during it? Are these witnesses perhaps some of these socks popping up on twitter?

Reactions: 37
This is another AE sock imo. What AB is saying is true of her marriage - AE hit IG but he didn't hit her.

AE as DD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
We don’t know for sure that she is being home schooled though? We just know that she’s not at the expensive school
Its likely. Alice mentioned it many times and was blabbing during the mornings about what she and Ella are doing. you see also in Ella's petition that she was picked up st the police station and Elsie at school
So the sock says IG was witnessed abusing E by many kids? Why was this not immediately acted on by any of mAlice’s prior lawyers or mAlice herself? Why didn’t mAlice actually leave the relationship and lock him out when he came back from Australia instead of jamming camera in his face after she berated his bosses at Harrow to send this supposed abuser back? Are the witnesses the same troublesome online pals that hacked his account and reacted gleefully during it? Are these witnesses perhaps some of these socks popping up on twitter?
"Ioan told Ella to behave" smh

Reactions: 19
Ella would have further been angered by him sending her to a school with too many foreigns as her mother constantly alluded to.
It's possible Ella is not as racist as her mother is. Also AE and IG are foreign - what AE objects to is the kids' skin colour.

Reactions: 22
They actually filled out the wrong form anyhow. And filed some unnecessary stuff, yet haven't served either Ioan or Bianca yet. I'm not sure they interacted with a clerk in any meaningful way. Or thought they knew better.
Or they just wanted to cause embarrassment to Ioan in the media and amongst the cast he's filming with.

Reactions: 20
Anyways I bet mAlice was like the average h high strung parent on steroids. Of course it is hard to have your kids go to a daycare when tiny and trust all will be okay but with her I can imagine she wax one of those who can’t believe their children would ever behave or act out in a way that might need a discussion or meeting! I feel bad for any school that got on her bad side by saying anything other than her eldest was greatest etc.
Also IG looks so old and tired in those older pictures at school- at least a couple of them. It might just be having younger kids then but I don’t know. Maybe I’m imagining it.
And when you're a narcissist, your children are extensions of you, not separate individuals. So therefore, criticism or correction of your child is a narc injury to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree we don’t know for certain but why the Friday afternoon exchange at WeHo sheriff’s if Elsie was picked up from school Ella could have been too.

Reactions: 8
MC: Parental Alienation is bleeping BULLSHIT!

Shouting doesn't make it true Al.

MC: They ARE involved, Sweetheat. On Alices side. Too many other kids had seen Ioan abuse his children in front of them. So now it's with CPS. Ok?

Will the kids testify that IG asked them to say 'thank you'.

MC: This. The predatory courts and the utterly and completely evil 'Family' (Divorce) Lawyers. They make their money by prolonging your divorce. NY mom's assisted-suicide note blames 'predatory' courts that took her kids https://nypost.com

Gross. We know the eldest is on twitter and this is her pretend threatening suicide again if she doesn't get her way. Indirectly of course. It's the Hoarsewhisperer MO all over again.

MC: Tattlers. They make so many mistakes. This is huge given that they are all in collusion with the vicious Bogan. If Alice had EVER hit the children, they would very pointedly not want to see her. yet they do. For example see Bee. She hit them. They're out. #Believekids

So why does Alice keep trying to force IG to see her? She hit him, didn't she?

MC: Well said! Anne Kiley is a wicked witch.

And Alice is a bleeping witch. That's assonance btw.
Wouldn't CPS be on the children's side? Oh wait, that's right--the children are just extensions of Alice, so OF COURSE that makes sense. :mad:

---
For some kids with SEMH difficulties (social emotional , mental health) or SEN a mainstream setting isn't appropriate for them. The problem is her home setting isn't appropriate for her either, protective factors for a child include school, networks ,clubs, and extended family support. Big Al has made sure she has none of this, Ella's circle has gone so small, it's deliberate on Als part so she can brainwash her more.
Its so abusive.

• Sad
I agree we don’t know for certain but why the Friday afternoon exchange at WeHo sheriff’s if Elsie was picked up from school Ella could have been too.
The girls might go to different schools (elementary vs. middle school) and Ella could have had an early release day. Who knows.

Reactions: 5
I btw find it interesting that Bianca says they read the IG comments together. might sound controlling but it shows that she has the respect for him that Alice completely lacked in respecting his privacy re: what she posts online (not like we didnt know this already). it's crazy that Alice thought she would post pics of the kids on her IG lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.