Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #177 As trusty as a cat with an unattended prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that she mentioned the calling friends part but neither listed them as witnesses nor referenced any recording as evidence (would be illegal, anyway). you'd think it had some sort of relevance, yknow?
What they heard is more relevant than Gloria or Dennis Hauk's testimony which was after the event.

Reactions: 22
Just to clarify Ioan never mentioned Alice hitting him with a golf club in any court docs. But we know it happened from news about it at the time. Why can't B's slamming the door be just as much an accident as this FAR more serious incident was?

MC golf club.png

We also know from the court docs that AE was physically abusive to IG so she has form in this regard. If the kids defy her like IG did they might well get hit. It's not as if it's out of character. This is partly why the kids obey her - they saw what she did to Ioan.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just to clarify Ioan never mentioned Alice hitting him with a golf club in any court docs. But we know it happened from news about it at the time. Why can't B's slamming the door be just as much an accident as this FAR more serious incident was?

View attachment 2239695
And that’s from Twitter not Tattle. Dumbasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They saw a tantrum and can’t testify to that. It would go against what Big Al-Dough is up to.
tbh Ella is not hiding the fact that she had a tantrum. I guess she hung up before things started getting tricky (or Ioan cut her off, Loopy seemed pretty upset about Ioan being aware that Ella tries to record him) or the families of those friends dont want anything to do with this crap, especially if lying is required to help her (this is why Gloria and the friends father are easy witnesses, they cant testify anything damaging since they didnt witnessed anything). I guess this all would be easier for them if - as the plan has been - they had gotten Ioan alone with them in a room, but he had third party witnesses and one that the court will likely see as particulary credible due to being mandatory reporters.

She can still file more evidence/witnesses etc. before the hearing, so who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. It’s laughable that none of them have worked that out yet. This is Ioan’s money she’s still spending. She’s hidden money and doesn’t want it to come out. So we have this latest and nastiest bullshit. She hasn’t worked for years and she she did she did not make any money. Certainly not enough to be able to afford $7000 a month rent. Wonder which one has the brain cell today, it’s not Alice.
---

Oh I missed that!! 😂😂😂😂
---
Tbf, I have labyrinthitis a few weeks before the big wedding. It’s fun 🫤
But I’ve got my invitations all made for you all. 😜
If this isn't Alice, then why do "we need to go after sock accounts?
When you sober up Alice, you might want to delete this.

View attachment 2238888

By this logic, Alice must be the weakest person on the planet.

View attachment 2238889
ABH is a UK acronym. So MC........could it be Alice????

Reactions: 14
Y'all make it hard to go to work. So many hilarious, insightful, creative posts. One of the many reasons Alice hates tattle is the fact her socks and 5 sychopants can barely string a sentence together, much less respond with facts, legal information, humor, and empathy. Cheers to you all 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I cannot take credit for "Special Arguing Coat", that was @NarcRage 's creation!

In my opinion, Alice's "Special Arguing Coat" is as genius as Eamonn Holmes's "palliative care tracksuit" in the Phillip Schofield thread (courtesy of @nothanksbabes)

View attachment 2239751
BIB I can't 🤣🤣🤣
And yes @NarcRage the special arguing coat, take a bow 👏
Also whoever is was that came up with the title thread, or found it on MN? because owning a cat I can't tell you how accurate this is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Childcare providers (with the exception of nannies and babysitters) have to be licensed. Daycares and preschools, whether a formal center or an in home daycare, are licensed and overseen by DCFS. This not only makes them mandated reporters, but many keep records on incidents or interactions. Of course there are plenty of unregulated and unlicensed daycare places, but WW is not one of those.

Pretty sure Alice just spilled the beans. No one would really know anything very serious had actually happened if she hadn't just blasted it all over the internet. That and/or the daycare has some records about Ella's problems with emotional regulation and behavior.
Yes, I’m sure it’s to do with Ella’s own behaviour too. That’s why she’s concerned about it coming out now, rather than at any other given time. She doesn’t want her discredited now she’s acheived full control over her.

Reactions: 14
Yes, I’m sure it’s to do with Ella’s own behaviour too. That’s why she’s concerned about it coming out now, rather than at any other given time. She doesn’t want her discredited now she’s acheived full control over her.
To be honest court documents about Ella will most likely be sealed. It's private confidential medical information I don't think they would be uploaded unless MAlice leaks them herself. Nothing would surprise me with her.

Reactions: 15
Just saw that AB sent an Alice video to YouTube for approval for monetisation at the weekend and approval isn’t through. Hope this means another is on the way!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.