Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you or someone (@Hiraeth ?) clear something up for me?

Does the money Ioan paid Alice in spousal support include all the payments he made on the house and the bills after he moved out, as well as other things he was paying for like her health insurance, credit card bills; and I'm guessing, money he transferred to her, and money in joint accounts she drained?

If the amount he paid her includes the mortgage and bills for the house, then there's less money for her to have squirrelled (bin squirrelled? :ROFLMAO: ) away, but if the amount doesn't include mortgage and bills, then that's an incredible amount of money to have been in her possession.

Bills and mortgage on the house was at least $6570 a month.

View attachment 2714144
I'll address this as soon as I've had the chance to analyze the documents properly (busy day today so it was post and go!); will do in the next couple hours and then I can hopefully shed some light on your question from what's in the financials. I seem to recall from the earlier financial declaration that Alice was joint owner of a couple of financial accounts and she also had Ioan's credit card she was spending on, so she may have used them for expenses (some of which will have to be reimbursed by her). More a bit later!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just saying she had more than enough money to pay for Ella’s posh school. She chose not to. She has about 5 years worth of schooling stashed away that would have funded it.

Reactions: 31
I know Alice has a spending problem, but I cannot see how even she could spend $350k in three years on takeaways and crap from eBay.

Say she was spending $200 every week on takeaways, that's only $31.2k.

She did not spend $318.8k on buying stuff from eBay over three years, no way. Even her cosmetic injections that she carried on having wouldn't have made much of a dent in that figure.

Something else is going on with that money.
Maybe, just maybe, it's all gone to blow up her lips and shrink her ass?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you Hiraeth. I tend not to read the court filings and just learn from tattle discussion. So I thank you dearly for all that you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Ella, your mum scammed your dad and could have paid your school fees twice over. Hope you hack her Instagram and try and ruin her career. Oh…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Fish that comes in dry ice from those really expensive stores (forgot but I think Buttertart mentioned them) that adds up. Eating takeaway would be a swift $100-150 a pop. They seem to live on take away.
Alice continued living like a Queen even once the King had left.

Reactions: 21
Bet she borrowed money from Tone as well who said he struggled financially. Here ye go sockbro, suck on that big one.

Reactions: 11
So any guesses on where she put/spent/hid the $350,000? Serious question - offshore account? Parked with a friend? Gold and diamond grill she only wears on special occasions?

I think she just spent freely on his accounts after he left - charging everything without considering who would pay and what was reasonable - Panda Express, booze, "medication", school fees, Gloria, the $1000 each K-pop tickets and not forgetting the infamous $43 pancake delivered breakfast

She may have stashed some - there must be a reason that 3 years later she won't reveal her international bank accounts

Edited to add - remember how she freaked out when she realized she had to pay for her phone, internet and car insurance - so Ioan had been paying that as well for years

Reactions: 33
Don’t forget she was seen with her friend from UK, the accountant. She was on a quick trip to help Alice hide her stash.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think she just spent freely on his accounts after he left - charging everything without considering who would pay and what was reasonable - Panda Express, booze, "medication", school fees, Gloria, the $1000 each K-pop tickets and not forgetting the infamous $43 pancake delivered breakfast

She may have stashed some - there must be a reason that 3 years later she won't reveal her international bank accounts
I'm assuming that she will be penalised by not giving the required information and any monies unaccounted for will go against her?

Reactions: 16
Hey Alice Starbucks and Home Depot are hiring.

I AM AN ACTRESS - lie 1
EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES - lie 2
DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW - lie 3

Funny how the disabilities aren't mentioned just her ripe old age of 55 and lack of recent work. It's almost like they don't exist!!
Anne Kiley is 59, suck it Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.