Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AFE will be in narc heaven now. She only posted 42 mins ago and 1466 likes. She was DYING to post about more than the dog and now she has her chance to play the victim again. More lies for the list @Ametrine - she's not angry or jealous at all and let's not talk about the DVRO shall we? The DVRO must be some 'hackneyed trope' dreamt up by misogynists.

1706049487198.png

AFE: I've moved on. [until I want to sell you another story about being starving and homeless].

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If she has moved on why does she still have gruff in her handle?

(Answers on an SAE)
And if Al had moved on she wouldn't wouldn't post desperate attention seeking photos of herself, edited to high heaven, faking that she's with a new man.

She would focus on the welfare of her kids, not the DM comments section, and not obsess over YoBee. It's been 3 years!!!

I'm sure this list is 100 items long.

Reactions: 29
Yup looks like she’s moved on 😂

Raging she can’t control the media like she thinks she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wheeeew! Her rage could not be contained any longer. I imagine the court proceedings at the same time as the engagement have her spiralling. And I know she thinks that engagement was strategic and aimed at her 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Friends, family and supporters.

Alice, you are not a charity, football club or political party, it’s a divorce not a presidential campaign or cup run.

Who the duck talks about having supporters?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is she mad at the DM article which was pretty innocuous “I’m good. How are you Annette?”
or is she mad at the DM’s mind games not letting her control the comment section today?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice took this divorce to the international media stage. duck she even went to Sydney Australia with it.

Now suck it the duck up and reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This woman sold her daughter's attempt at getting a restraining order against her father to the DM and now she's crying wolf, we see you Alice 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why would you post an article with the names of victims of domestic violence who have a restraining order against you on your Instagram, especially when your daughter who follows you is connected to your account?

My partner gracefully endures my (very limited) updates about this case, and the first thing he said was "something bad is going to happen to that dog so she can hurt her kids, probably the week the divorce is finalized" And I can see that, something that creates an indelible trauma.

There's no reason for the dog picture and no reason for her DM comments. All of this communication - I think - is because the therapy is working.

Not that it's going to reunite father and kids but they will learn to protect themselves from their mother.

Ps- Someone probably told the kids it's insane she didn't walk the dog during covid. These comments feel far more personal than the general "blah blah tattle"

Extra PS - Alice, you could sue the DM like Bianca did when you lied about her and get a kind donation from them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
There seems to be a pattern.

Something is posted about I & B. She then posts something happy and safe (kids or dog) to deflect from her obvious behind the scenes sock rage campaign. Then after insuring the DM picks up her latest IG post, she pretends she's outraged and is above it all and has completely moved on. She is once against the victim.

Without this attention she'd just be the former wife of that actor from (pick a show or movie). She's not well known and she hasn't worked in years. This keeps her in the public eye and she needs the attention. She seems to follow the "any publicity is good publicity" way of living. I get wanting to stay relevant, but this is just more of the same old nonsense.

Nothing changes. At least I & B appear to be moving in the right direction and just getting on with it. I wish she'd do the same.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I don't think I have access to a home shopping channel actually, I don't have a tv aerial so I only get tv through apps - but to be fair it's never occured to me to look so I will have a rummage. This reminds me that I'm the world's worst at shopping and never know where to get anything! I should start my own "frugal" instagram, I hate shopping so much I hardly ever buy anything. I have the opposite NY resolution of everyone else which is "buy myself one thing to wear per month" - I can't even "shop my closet" because there's nothing bloody in it. But I would like a birthstone ring...
I’ve gotten really beautiful birthstone rings on Etsy. I hope that helps :)

Reactions: 9
New DM sock just created after I exposed Racer. ALICE CAPS FTW

1706052443981.png

The Devil makes work for idle hands...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
my favourite thing about "I've moved on" is that a few days ago she was ranting about him in her comments (she just called him "you know who" to circumvent it) and even dragged her kids into the victim role, which is double incredible given how much it works against her case to constantly merge the kids with her own issues together.

also just saw one of her minions pointing out that the DM comments were in her favour (they were not from what I have seen), leaving aside that many are Alice herself probably these people need to decide if the DM readership is horrible or not. You cant have that both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd love to point out on that latest post, that mAlice is happy to speak to the DF when they are paying her! Yet now apparently she hates them 🤔...maybe her love affair with Boghoff is finally over 😬

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.