Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side..if there's a reallocation she will be signing all her pension over to him and getting none of his
---
I spotted that. How unbelievably stupid of her to trash her long term future financial security as well as her short term prospects by refusing to give an inch. I really feel for Ioan and his legal team. It must feel like playing chess with a pigeon with very expensive tastes.

Reactions: 46
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.
If it was for beauty treatments, she should have gotten a refund.

Reactions: 41
Serious question...the $3000 utilities
Is this a typo and should be $300?
Badly disguised payment for Gloria?
Drug problem?
How can she explain this as an expense? There's no way her utilities cost this.

Reactions: 31
Serious question...the $3000 utilities
Is this a typo and should be $300?
Badly disguised payment for Gloria?
Drug problem?
How can she explain this as an expense? There's no way her utilities cost this.
She's overestimating to try and claim more outgoings, her real utilities bill will be easy to verify by her rental listing/landlord.

Reactions: 27
Alice financially abused him as well. And it is still going on. The fact that she has portrayed herself as dumped and left destitute is an image some people will still think despite the evidence to the contrary. They think it because it relates to their own life experiences or they don’t want to admit they are wrong. It is seriously unfair on Ioan that he will always be portrayed like this. The financials prove she is a liar, and I would say a thief.

These comments about Alice being more attractive than Bianca. She clearly isn’t but besides that, if you are abused by someone it makes no difference to the abused whether the abuser is stunning or not. The abuser becomes ugly to the abused whatever their face looks like. It’s not about looks. It is about character, and kindness, and decency. He didn’t leave Alice because she let herself go, her ugliness inside pushed him to go.

Reactions: 62
She has had (excluding legal fees paid by Ioan)
$436,158 in support
And
$110,000 from the house sale
Total is $546,158 over three years.
That's an average of $182,052 per year
And she set up a go fund me to get money from her unemployed followers

Reactions: 57
The go fund me has already been done and she probably called all his pals begging for cash already. Another round of that won’t help much, what’s left?

I don’t think her French Lessons would get much custom either tbh. Poor old Alice.

She tried to imitate her but let’s face it, Brandi had a lot more than a bad temper and a face like a slapped arse to bring to the table

https://giphy.com/L8RCWfYty6DPW

Reactions: 16
I'm calling it now that Alice is going to be a no show in court, she's absolutely fucked!

Reactions: 30
Thank you maiden warrior...so in 3 words...malice is fucked
Shame

Reactions: 22
That’s an interesting thought, I kept thinking reading all this that there is something literally missing in her brain. Together with deviousness and viciousness and low cunning and entitlement-ness she also almost fantastically inadequate as an adult - not filing tax returns is a good example, it’s only going to backfire on her but she seems incapable of doing anything for herself. Is it because of years and years of laziness and relying on others to do everything for her? Muscle is not used deteriorate, same happens with brain presumably and also ability to exist independently.

Reactions: 22
Quite simple really, ordinary rules don't apply to Alice she thinks she's exempt!
She will try to feign ignorance but she's deceptively cunning imo but it's all coming crashing down around her in the next few months and she knows it!

Reactions: 20
I'm calling it now that Alice is going to be a no show in court, she's absolutely fucked!
they will settle I reckon. only way for her to get anything

also works for her narrative: getting a lump sum looks very different to a judge simply ordering zero

Reactions: 16

also works for her narrative: getting a lump sum looks very different to a judge simply ordering zero
Surely she's entitled to nothing?

Reactions: 15
Please make sure Unemployed actress is in the next thread title. Pretty please.

Reactions: 33

You think? I'm not so sure. Her legal fees to Bernal are paid already. She's not going to end up with anything in court so it's a question if how much he will require her to pay back/deduct. Her aim all the way through has been to get in the DM and ruin him and leave him with nothing. I think she will continue to trial until he has spent all his money on legal fees. She may try to delay further by being admitted to hospital or firing her attorney or declaring bankruptcy just before the trial...but I don't think she will settle.
---
Please make sure Unemployed actress is in the next thread title. Pretty please.
Thread title
Unemployed actress Alice Evans receives $546,158 in the past three years from ex husband

Reactions: 46
Surely she's entitled to nothing?
As I said before it depends on how long she lives and how much Ioan earns. Settlements are a gamble for both and it's well possible that you end up at the end of the day with less than you are entitled to.

eg if Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million. I dont know how much she owes him with the house but I reckon it's less than a million, so you could argue she would be entitled to some. However Ioan's side will argue that he wont earn this much, so she has not really much leverage here to negotiate a high lump sum imo.

Alice is always bailing on these things last minute because her side knows the judge will rule against her. The only thing she isnt bailing on was to drag her kids to court because she wants more trauma for them to bond with her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.