Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sucking in her cheeks. :ROFLMAO: She looks like a guppy here. No, more like a clown fish.
Don't be so mean! Guppies and clown fish are cute!

I can never get over the fact she was a model. She has no idea how to pose, not just her body but her face. Given she's a narc you'd think she'd spend all her time in front of the mirror practising her angles and poses, but maybe she really believes she's so spectacularly beautiful that she doesn't need too...

ETA: anyone ever heard of the phrase "a face like a slapped bum?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I can never get over the fact she was a model. She has no idea how to pose, not just her body but her face. Given she's a narc you'd think she'd spend all her time in front of the mirror practising her angles and poses, but maybe she really believes she's so spectacularly beautiful that she doesn't need too...

for toilets?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she not realise how ridiculous her last post on Instagram looks when it's known she gets paid for Daily Mail articles, she even had a picture of her with their reporter on her grid at one point. It makes her look mentally unwell that she doesn't see this.

Reactions: 36

It’s a skelped arse round these parts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she not realise how ridiculous her last post on Instagram looks when it's known she gets paid for Daily Mail articles, she even had a picture of her with their reporter on her grid at one point. It makes her look mentally unwell that she doesn't see this.
also the fact that she didnt just ignore it or just posted a short announcement but instead went into overjustifying herself and searching for validation among her dimwits proves that she is on the edge and would love to errupt. It's the RO scaring her off after the charges that hold her back (hence why she used alts last year and why she threw her kids into the fire to hide behind them), not her being in a better place. The post combined with the hypocrisy you mentioned proved that nothing has changed. It would have looked a million times better if one of her dimwits had brought up the way the DM portrayed it (hey, even I pointed this out) and she had just replied something like "they do what they have to do I guess shrugs" or indeed, not say anything at all.

As it goes: When you say you dont care, actually act like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Switched names?

I'd be interested to see this hate mail her family are supposedly getting due to the story. For starters, what family?
lol I’d had two cans of coors light and for some reason thought they switched their names. Logged off shortly after that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn't claim that income on her financials, funny that.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The most abusive posts were made on Twitter. The screenshats will all live forever in our wiki. :giggle: Tony even directed people here to read them. Really stupid to not consider that the custody evaluator and Ioan's attorneys have read his/her posts.

Screenshot_20240124_125603_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol I’d had two cans of coors light and for some reason thought they switched their names. Logged off shortly after that 😂
Ah, gotcha! I thought I was missing something. AFE probably does that all the time after however many sharp ones 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t take this the wrong way fashionistas but we may have gotten it all wrong. She is a visionary.

Those tutu skirts are so pretty, but I hate the way they've styled them. Maybe we should hide the article behind a spoiler. I'm scared of the combinations Alice might come up with if she see's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.