Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit I missed the post, what were the other photos? And did she write 3 paragraphs about how much they love her, and everything is great, wonderful, fabulous; along with the post?
They were 3 of the same photo but each slightly different. Either taken in succession or slightly different angles. So odd that she does that!

Reactions: 15
More for @Ametrine’s Big Book of Alice Lies:
‘All of a sudden I'm on my own, but I'm pretty resilient. I just wish he had told me the truth much sooner. I'm a problem solver, a realist and a pragmatist.’
That’s one lie per sentence. Good going, Al!

On a personal note, my best student got her Oxbridge* acceptance letter this morning. I’m so proud of her and so happy for her..
*Not going to say which institution because flying monkeys./SPOILER]
Congratulations, you must be very proud of your student 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pro tip for Alice if you want to look genuinely "moved on": instead of posting a full IG post that stays there forever, where everyone can drag your victim (because your restraining order prevents you from doing that) and thus met your supply, just post a IG story like everyone else (I believe Bianca did too once) when the Daily Mail prints something like this. That way you can get a clarification out and it doesn't look like to everyone sane out there like you are just throwing baits while trying to pretend that you are healed. And that way you also dont give the DM more attention than they deserve (oh wait, that's exactly what she wants!)

But of course the point of these posts are not to clarify anything, the point is narc supply and to satisfy her needs for negative comments about her victims. Hence why she also then started posting pics of her kids later that night before she took them down.
Mad Betty basically called the behaviour. It confirms she knew about the engagement but couldn’t kick off because of the timing. So she returns to social media with doggie pics. She has probably picked up the phone to the DM and said the engagement will be announced and agreed she will have some insta pics and narrative to follow up with. This places the attention on her and she she keeps the attention by complaining about press intrusion. It is very obvious and pathetic.

The timing of the engagement announcement is very planned. This is a sweet spot of time that Alice cannot do her worst or anywhere near it. Because she is under scrutiny. Whilst she can control herself, all narcs can turn it on and off, she has a bucket full of issues that always compel her to pop out. This is a combination of wanting attention, sympathy, revenge and the last word. So she popped up with the doggie story. Showing what a sad bleep she is.

One way or another Ioan is moving on from her circus. The court case will settle her two big gripes, custody and money. It will be court ordered in black and white. Beyond his and her control. Sure she will yap and witter about the amount. But it will be far more than most people think is a lot of money and far less than she can live on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The list of people she has abused is endless, but I guess, in her words, all of these people deserved it 🤷‍♀️
Her father, stepmother etc etc. The list appears to be endless, and that is without adding any work colleagues from all any of her jobs.
---
More for @Ametrine’s Big Book of Alice Lies:
‘All of a sudden I'm on my own, but I'm pretty resilient. I just wish he had told me the truth much sooner. I'm a problem solver, a realist and a pragmatist.’
That’s one lie per sentence. Good going, Al!

On a personal note, my best student got her Oxbridge* acceptance letter this morning. I’m so proud of her and so happy for her..
*Not going to say which institution because flying monkeys./SPOILER]
That is brilliant news @Autisteuse. Congratulations and well done to your student, and to you for guiding and helping her on her way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Alice needs to reread the emails she sent Gill, the extremely abusive tweeting, she even called her own daughter a witch on her birthday yet she’s never been abusive. I just can’t get over her delusions and denials.
I think to someone like her the emails, videos, records are not proof. She was just very upset, it was exaggerated, it was taken out of context, it never happened and records are fake, she was provoked.
Also, (from her point of view, not mine) she does not do anything like this now, so why dragging this out, its all in the past, those who mention it are guilty of aggravating the situation. I think its that kind of mentality

Reactions: 28
lmao she took the bait
View attachment 2709942
tells the paper she used to harrass her victims to move on. ironic
Oh fish sticks
Who is playing whom now? Who’s the mastermind and who’s the plastered with wine? (Wait, I think I know that one)

---
I think she's here already and no it's not me but I recognise a fellow turd.
Can we get Victoria V who knows the Dad and Catherine on here ☕

Reactions: 12
Her father, stepmother etc etc. The list appears to be endless, and that is without adding any work colleagues from all any of her jobs.
---

That is brilliant news @Autisteuse. Congratulations and well done to your student, and to you for guiding and helping her on her way
I have never heard a work colleague comment on her. All I have seen is rumour and second hand gossip. But no outright declaration from someone that she is awful to work with. However it’s unusual for people in that field to outright criticise a colleague. Rumour does get leaked and sometimes you get a whistleblower. The later is mostly about metoo and misogyny issues. I wouldn’t expect many people to be openly critical of her because

1. She is horrendously sycophantic in the face of real talent and famous people. She would have sucked ass rather than played up.
2. She works in entertainment and the tolerance for narcissistic bullies is high
3. She is a vindictive cow who openly associates and briefs tabloid journalists. She would definitely be side eyed for her gossip columns and tabloid relationships. She would never go against a big star but would definitely tit stir about a lesser known actor (her peers) if they crossed her.
4. The respect for Ioan not to give her more oxygen.

Most professional actors don’t air their laundry in public and don’t want to. Hence it being somewhat tight lipped. Alice is an anomaly, not the only one, but she long since moved from actress to car crash celebrity who would never be an asset to a theatrical production. The fact that she quickly became a pariah in UK and then the US industry speaks volumes.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2710215

This comment here is going to backfire on her. It shows zero reflection or awareness of the abuse and anger she has shown for 3 years. TO THIS DAY she can not see what she has done.
Oh I can think of several people who have had the displeasure of meeting her and can attest to her awful behaviour. Don’t tempt them Malice. They might start speaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Both Bianca and Alice have gained several hundred followers each since the engagement news was announced. Most of Alice's new followers will be people watching her in case she kicks off.

Alice knows that every time Ioan and Bianca are in the news (forthcoming wedding, potential film production, etc.), there will be renewed interest in her. So she knows she needs to capitalise on this, as she loves the renewed interest in her, whether it be for good reasons or bad.

Hence expect to always see a flurry of mundane Instagram posts whenever Ioan and Bianca are in the news, followed by a Daily Mail story, followed by Alice complaining about the Daily Mail misrepresenting her posts. Anything to keep up the interest in her.

Reactions: 24
Did someone really write this with a straight face??? 😳

View attachment 2710678
Have they bed checked all the inpatients in SD, United States mental hospitals? And prisons? No dangerously deluded escapees wandering the streets in the coldest winter forever? I'm not particularly a fan of Brad Pitt or Kevin Costner but damn I wouldn't wish Alice bleeping Evans on them!
---
Yes, exactly that, endless dog posts. Maybe another bubble skirt or two.
Oh God, what if she puts Emma in a bubble skirt?!

---
They were 3 of the same photo but each slightly different. Either taken in succession or slightly different angles. So odd that she does that!
I can't fault her for that. I specifically got a phone with a good camera and lots of storage just for photos of my cat, many of which are variations on a theme. Mostly him sleeping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that it?! A caption of “omg this just happened” and all they had done is write their names on their heads?! Groundbreaking content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have never heard a work colleague comment on her. All I have seen is rumour and second hand gossip. But no outright declaration from someone that she is awful to work with. However it’s unusual for people in that field to outright criticise a colleague. Rumour does get leaked and sometimes you get a whistleblower. The later is mostly about metoo and misogyny issues. I wouldn’t expect many people to be openly critical of her because

1. She is horrendously sycophantic in the face of real talent and famous people. She would have sucked ass rather than played up.
2. She works in entertainment and the tolerance for narcissistic bullies is high
3. She is a vindictive cow who openly associates and briefs tabloid journalists. She would definitely be side eyed for her gossip columns and tabloid relationships. She would never go against a big star but would definitely tit stir about a lesser known actor (her peers) if they crossed her.
4. The respect for Ioan not to give her more oxygen.

Most professional actors don’t air their laundry in public and don’t want to. Hence it being somewhat tight lipped. Alice is an anomaly, not the only one, but she long since moved from actress to car crash celebrity who would never be an asset to a theatrical production. The fact that she quickly became a pariah in UK and then the US industry speaks volumes.
All those reasons, but I also think she's just not famous enough. Who here even knew who she was, that she was Ioan's wife, that Ioan even had a wife until this shitshow kicked off? Some did from the old Imdb boards, but I think most of us didn't even know AFE even existed until Ioan left her. She was probably always gushing and love bombing any fans who recognised her, but overall I really don't think she was famous enough to be gossiped about by anyone in the industry, or anyone who had the misfortune to breathe wrong in her direction. Her greatest success was in France on the arm of Olivier and even that was nothing to write home about. In Hollywood she was just a dime-a-dozen attractive blonde wannabe star/megabitch in a sea of attractive blonde wannabe star/megabitches who lucked out marrying a D-list actor. Kind of telling that both times her "fame" came as the arm candy to a much more famous man! Ultimately Alice herself has always been insignificant and forgettable. I think the only good thing she's done is give birth to 2 beautiful children, and she's doing everything she can to duck them up.
---
The oldest had the big Al open mouth pose that's so attractive.

View attachment 2711089
Ella is growing into her features. Imo she is much prettier than Alice was at that age. Which is going to be dangerous for her as time goes on. Alice would hate it if her girls weren't pretty, but she'll hate them even more for being pretty. The way she dressed them so cheaply on the red carpet, it was obvious that even when they were little she couldn't bear for them to outshine her or take any attention away from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Ella is the spitting image of Ioan. Moo.
Alice posted those photos of the girls knowing they'd end up here, she was hoping that we'd be critical of the girls so she could milk more publicity and carry on playing the victim.
Alice you need some new material we've seen this all before from you!

Reactions: 32
OMG this just happened…as such enormous larks are to be had over writing one’s name on one’s forehead, I just had to try it myself!

IMG_0281.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.