Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The few narcs I know dress their kids beautifully. They are always impeccably presented, in fact enviably so. They have the ‘best’ birthdays and coolest sleepovers, everything that can elevate peer group status and they get all the social currency that goes with that. It’s like she’s bent on doing the polar opposite and making them the neglected pity cases of the class.

.. but then the narcs I know are successful and she isn’t so I guess there’s an extra chip she seems to lack. Probably the ‘get-out-of-bed’ one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she’s so keen to show Dupee she’s moved on, does that mean the kids can have friends now and she’s getting a job?
Don't be silly! She never said she 'moved on' from IG's money.
---
She’d surely have receipts of those nasty messages her family receive right?
She does. "Tone" collects screenshats. Someone even said his fingernails were dirty!! Instapol have been informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her narc supply will be off the scale today....
All the huns fawning over her telling her they have her back and she's a queen and the best mom eva
Plus more posts than the engagement photo. That's her top priority.

ETA did she delete the photo of herself and Noshoff?

Reactions: 14
Her narc supply will be off the scale today....
All the huns fawning over her telling her they have her back and she's a queen and the best mom eva
Plus more posts than the engagement photo. That's her top priority.

ETA did she delete the photo of herself and Noshoff?
its still less and much less likes

(comments and likes being this close together either implies a controversy or a small but obsessed fanbase, and indeed many comments are also by the same 3 people, I guess that is still Narc heaven though. I think people not following Bianca also may be restricted to comment because Ioan has his locked)

speaking of which...
1000022440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
It’s beyond rare that a normal healthy human who meets someone who is angry, abusive and unhinged decides it’s a good idea to tell them that directly and to their face. It generally doesn’t end well. Alice, people dont tell you what you are like because they are scared of you. Or, they are just like you. Healthy people avoid people like Alice. Which is why she has low life friends and batshit online support.

The evidence that Alice Evans is angry, abusive and unhinged has been presented to court and upheld. It has been all over social media for people to read and Alice could not delete it quickly enough this time. There is also evidence that Alice is an attention seeking media bleep willing to sell her children’s life story to the DM. Because that’s what she does. That she is a liar, a con artist, a fraud and a drunk. Because she proves it with her words and videos. Nobody needs to come forward and speak against her because her own publicised actions and behaviours proved it.

She is being investigated for allegations of child abuse on the direction of a judge based on credible concern that she acts against the interests of her children causing them stress and distress through media articles and attacks on their father.

Alice created the media circus and she has kept it going. The fact that she was doing it to her father and stepmother and Ioan and children for years before the divorce proves how abusive, angry and unhinged she is. The story about her stepsister shows how far she is willing to go to get revenge and attention. The fact she kept that going for years, she still posts about it, shows how dangerous she is for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
tit she did….clearly she’s been instructed not to post the kids but she’s got little self control
Dammit I missed the post, what were the other photos? And did she write 3 paragraphs about how much they love her, and everything is great, wonderful, fabulous; along with the post?

Reactions: 15
its still less and much less likes

(comments and likes being this close together either implies a controversy or a small but obsessed fanbase, and indeed many comments are also by the same 3 people, I guess that is still Narc heaven though. I think people not following Bianca also may be restricted to comment because Ioan has his locked)

speaking of which...
View attachment 2710604
also wanted to add: ranting against the DM is a topic you cant lose. Everyone including us is in agreement that they are a pile of tit. We are just more intelligent than her followers to see the hypocrisy of her own deal with them to harrass her victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think there is a court order saying that AFE can't post the kids pics, not that she obeys court orders. She can but she knows that's a provocative act to post when she's withholding the kids from the father and there's a hearing on custody coming up. #Ilovemykids is a taunt, as if IG doesn't!!
I thought that either the therapy or the evaluation might have enabled the kids to say that they don't want photos of themselves posted. Maybe they are starting to understand consent and autonomy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I thought that either the therapy or the evaluation might have enabled the kids to say that they don't want photos of themselves posted. Maybe they are starting to understand consent and autonomy 🤷‍♀️
In that household? What would Mommie Dearest do for content if she couldn't use the kids? Endless dog posts that don't get much engagement? Remember she's in competition with BW who has not just Bubba but Baby Angel and his family in her posts.

Ella did say she didn't want to be on there but then got persuaded to do creepy looking pap shots nevermind Insta. It's possible AFE pulled the post as the kids didn't like it. I noticed Elsie looking dead eyed in it. Not a happy child.

Reactions: 20
Did someone really write this with a straight face??? 😳

View attachment 2710678
Trying to imagine a scenario where Yo would beg Alice to come back ... :unsure:

Alice hooks up with Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt or a "younger stud"
Yo and Bianca break up
Yo must choose between returning to Alice and joining a monastery
Alice wins an Oscar and reveals she's been a billionaire all along
The court oders Yo to move back into the garage and re-marry Alice or spend 20 years in a Siberian prison
Alice and Yo are the only two people left on Earth after a nuclear war

Nope, sorry. Coming up empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My kids would kill me if I posted something like that. It was horrendous but in Alice land it’s funny. Also the chance of it ending up in the Daily mail are very high right now.

Something about the #ilovemykids makes me wonder why she wanted to push that so hard. Like she has something to prove

Reactions: 25
In that household? What would Mommie Dearest do for content if she couldn't use the kids? Endless dog posts that don't get much engagement? Remember she's in competition with BW who has not just Bubba but Baby Angel and his family in her posts.

Ella did say she didn't want to be on there but then got persuaded to do creepy looking pap shots nevermind Insta. It's possible AFE pulled the post as the kids didn't like it. I noticed Elsie looking dead eyed in it. Not a happy child.
Yes, exactly that, endless dog posts. Maybe another bubble skirt or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pro tip for Alice if you want to look genuinely "moved on": instead of posting a full IG post that stays there forever, where everyone can drag your victim (because your restraining order prevents you from doing that) and thus met your supply, just post a IG story like everyone else (I believe Bianca did too once) when the Daily Mail prints something like this. That way you can get a clarification out and it doesn't look like to everyone sane out there like you are just throwing baits while trying to pretend that you are healed. And that way you also dont give the DM more attention than they deserve (oh wait, that's exactly what she wants!)

But of course the point of these posts are not to clarify anything, the point is narc supply and to satisfy her needs for negative comments about her victims. Hence why she also then started posting pics of her kids later that night before she took them down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Got busy and missed the birthstone discussion, but can I just say that this engagement has officially ended my support of Ioan? I can't believe he'd stoop so low as to choose peridot, when the rat in his ex wife's prius HAS THE SAME STONE IN HER ENGAGEMENT RING.
View attachment 2710331
(Human hand model for scale: rats enjoy sparkly things too)
Prius rat is a very lucky ratty having such a lovely ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She fails to inform her "you go girl" fans of the fact that her close friend Alison Boshoff writes articles in her favor for that terrible rag the Daily Mail. She even cites *sources* close to AFE. The rag AFE has written for herself.

Like this throwback from 2021 penned by her.

Optics.

You can't continue to bite the hand that feeds you this way and not get some blow back. She let's people rail against the Mail without admitting to her own relationship with them.

That's lying by omission in my book.

You can't engage in good old fashioned pay-for-play and then pretend the one that cuts your checks is the monster everyone should ignore.

MOO
More for @Ametrine’s Big Book of Alice Lies:
‘All of a sudden I'm on my own, but I'm pretty resilient. I just wish he had told me the truth much sooner. I'm a problem solver, a realist and a pragmatist.’
That’s one lie per sentence. Good going, Al!

On a personal note, my best student got her Oxbridge* acceptance letter this morning. I’m so proud of her and so happy for her..
*Not going to say which institution because flying monkeys./SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.