Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you love your kids like labeling their foreheads.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She made that comment to get in a subtle dig at Ioan, but as usual when she makes comments like these, it backfired on her and exposed her own failings.
Exactly.

She’s so entrenched in the victim mindset three years on, that it didn’t even occur to her how badly it reflects on her and the home environment she’s creating, to say that the girls needed to get positivity from a pet.

Reactions: 21
She totally cannot post photos of kids - I'm sure thats part of the conditions - hence the dog while talking about the kids - the reason is that the daily mail picks up her Insta photos and that's a complete invasion of kids privacy but Becuase they are on social they are considered public domain by media companies -public won't recognise Elsie in 5 years if we don't see her again on socials .

Reactions: 19
Ruining the girls was always part of the plan to stress Bianca. Mother of the year :mad:

Screenshot_20240122_230138_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In her Moved One (TM) Narc Rage she has liked many Anti-I&B posts and agreed with someone calling him her abuser and trying to discredit the abuse she inflicted on her victims with the go-to abuser line "no one that has met me says I'm abusive". Very moved on (y)

Reactions: 36
Are we expecting another Emma post this evening or nah?
She's done a sanctimonious post criticizing the daily mail article on her Emma posts. Typical Alice, has a secret deal with them to post stories on her but publicly criticizes them when they do.

Reactions: 15
The kids probably got fed up with being called by other names, all beginning with E! So they decide to label themselves. I must admit was was nice to see Ella smiling in the brief time it was up and I am glad the Tattlers caught it. Ella has really blossmed in the last 6 months. Doubt Alice forgot she wasn't meant to post pics of them. It was up enough time for the DF to see it, and capture it, I suspect. See we are all a happy single parent family. We see what you are up to Alice!
My Nan could run through the whole family before getting the right name. We would laugh buy it was probably a symptom of the dementia that became apparent when she was in her 70's 😪 Now I find i do it!

Reactions: 16
Alice is raging

meanwhile … what’s this mean?

View attachment 2710268
Bianca’s post is still up so I have no idea what that prick Perez’s site is talking about.

How can they write his girlfriend announced their engagement anyway? Surely she is his fiancé when they got engaged, not when she announces it on social media, and unless it’s live the act of getting engaged has to come first! Sorry my tired brain is nit-picking now 🥱

Reactions: 20
Look at this crap, I really do hope it was written by a bot and no-one got paid (even a pittance) for it 😂

View attachment 2709857
Was this in her Instagram comments or in the daily mail comments section? I can't believe even Alice was that dumb to reply to a fan in the comments section of a bleeping newspaper! On second thought I can believe it.
---
"Your better than to respond"
"...watch the tables turn soon on him."
"Your better than all of them"

These people know that the Abuser uses this tabloid to spew her bullshit, right?

View attachment 2710002
She's posted this BS on her Instagram to make sure all her fans see it, to play the classy ex wife who has totally moved on and isn't bitter at all, but the cruel daily mail and her ex baby angel just won't let it go. I can't believe her fans fall for this tit. Alice and the daily mail have a very profitable relationship.
---
She fails to inform her "you go girl" fans of the fact that her close friend Alison Boshoff writes articles in her favor for that terrible rag the Daily Mail. She even cites *sources* close to AFE. The rag AFE has written for herself.

Like this throwback from 2021 penned by her.

Optics.

You can't continue to bite the hand that feeds you this way and not get some blow back. She let's people rail against the Mail without admitting to her own relationship with them.

That's lying by omission in my book.

You can't engage in good old fashioned pay-for-play and then pretend the one that cuts your checks is the monster everyone should ignore.

MOO
Imo the mail knows exactly what she's doing, which is spreading the article more via her SM and getting more engagement for both of them. They will have been doing these kinds of deals for decades - paying celebs for stories while said celeb pretends shock and dismay at the terrible tabloids that just happen to give them more press and keep them in the public eye. It's a game both sides are playing and both sides know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Got busy and missed the birthstone discussion, but can I just say that this engagement has officially ended my support of Ioan? I can't believe he'd stoop so low as to choose peridot, when the rat in his ex wife's prius HAS THE SAME STONE IN HER ENGAGEMENT RING.
Screenshot_20240123_210113.jpg

(Human hand model for scale: rats enjoy sparkly things too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Got busy and missed the birthstone discussion, but can I just say that this engagement has officially ended my support of Ioan? I can't believe he'd stoop so low as to choose peridot, when the rat in his ex wife's prius HAS THE SAME STONE IN HER ENGAGEMENT RING.
View attachment 2710331
(Human hand model for scale: rats enjoy sparkly things too)
Oh no Ratty, I think you've learnt some bad things from Alice. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she berating the Daily Mail when in fact she often works hand-in-hand with them, and she’s friends with Alison Boshoff, their chief showbiz writer?
Maybe she's mad at those mean DM editors because they won't let Boshoff write articles about her any more because she was outed as her bestie. It's so not fair!
/s

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.