Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one. duck it I still can’t sleep and this is keeping me entertained so thank you to the poster who suggested Alice Dating Profiles. Sorry I’ve forgotten who ‘cos meds innit?
These are hilarious. I requested the profiles.
---
Ah Marcia. The lesbian that has the hots for Alice. She is so predictable.
---

😂 😂 😂 😂 at “I’ve moved on”
😂 😂 😂
Moved on In a circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha thanks @Loveu2 they’re taking my mind off things, but I’m currently drawing a blank for more. It’s like there’s so much batshit crazy stuff AE has done I’m overwhelmed by what to pick out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She fails to inform her "you go girl" fans of the fact that her close friend Alison Boshoff writes articles in her favor for that terrible rag the Daily Mail. She even cites *sources* close to AFE. The rag AFE has written for herself.

Like this throwback from 2021 penned by her.

Optics.

You can't continue to bite the hand that feeds you this way and not get some blow back. She let's people rail against the Mail without admitting to her own relationship with them.

That's lying by omission in my book.

You can't engage in good old fashioned pay-for-play and then pretend the one that cuts your checks is the monster everyone should ignore.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Right. Including the Abuser is the only way to generate interest. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This FM is so far up Abuser's ass, that if AFE turned a corner, the monkey would break her neck.

Screenshot_20240123_180829_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Meh… think I’ve covered some of her other bullshit here ⬇
Iamcrazybitch.com. :ROFLMAO: I'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Urban myth….shes full of tit and full of herself lmfao
Alice often uses words and phrases on her social media which have appeared here first.

"Urban myth" was used by Welp a few days ago in the last thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
56D37C61-F121-4A57-9F83-1C9C6BBECD07.jpeg

This comment here is going to backfire on her. It shows zero reflection or awareness of the abuse and anger she has shown for 3 years. TO THIS DAY she can not see what she has done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
It’s the “I’ve moved on” followed by @AliceEvansGruff for me 😂
Nothing screams "I've moved on" like keeping your former spouse's photos all over your Insta, some of them quite intimate. It's the antithesis of moving on, especially when it has been years now and your former spouse is getting remarried. This after you have tirelessly encouraged your supporters to bully and demean your former spouse and his new partner. See DVRO.

Letting go looks like deleting those photos of that partner who is no longer yours, changing your name on your socials to exclude an abbreviated version of his name, and getting on with it.

Here's hoping.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Nolonger accepting comments or showing comments on the DF article - it seems Alice really can control the press - maybee she called Ella's best friends mother - or her soho house mate - wow .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So many lies in the latest Instagram post.
---
Looks like AFE is celebrity adjacent again.

Screenshot_20240123_200253_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

The URL is hilarious.

perezhilton.com/fans-ask-alice-evans-how-doing-after-ioan-gruffudd-announces-engagement-young-actress/

Engagement to young actress

This is arch 🤣

Loopey bolted but Perez Hilton is going down with the ship

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_2340.jpeg

ETA: didn’t blur faces because the point of Alice’s photo is their switched names on foreheads. More DM articles to come…sigh

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
'Alice has moved on and I've seen it myself!!'

Really? :ROFLMAO:
You know what else brings light to where there is darkness?
A Ray of Sunshine

Screenshot_20240123_201137_Instagram.jpg

Apparently court documents are now FAKE info. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240123_201157_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.