Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for saying this..

As you know, there are a few of us here who have been diagnosed with BPD, who are the complete opposite of Alice and would never act in the way she does!
You seem in the know, there is a difference between BPD and NPD isnt there? I have seen a few people lump it together as one so it would be nice for someone with proper knowledge to explain. :)
My relative was diagnosed with NPD and BPD (separately in the DSM). I lump them together because of her. Alice behaves like her - and speaks like her - in so many ways it’s chilling. But I again apologize for any trivialization of BPD I mistakenly made in my prior post. I’ll leave it to the experts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can confirm there is a whethers in Neath. I think everyone from Wales has been there at some point 😂😂
my fiancé is possibly the only person I know who hasn’t had a night out in neath! Carmarthenshire lad - too posh for neaf lot
I haven’t 😂😂😂
I love the idea of a little crowd of Turds, huddled in a corner of a 'Spoons in Wales, all breaking into spontaneous applause and loud cheering when the judge grants a full RO against mAlice! 😂😂

It's been quite a wild ride over the last 24 hours, hasn't it? What a lovely community this is, everyone supporting each other, and all united in our horror and disgust at the absolute vitriol and sheer nastiness from the mouth and mind of Alice Evans.

I'd like to mention Bianca. No matter what her career goals may be, I don't think that any woman, especially one with a debilitating illness, would think that shacking up with IG was an easy route into a HW dreamworld. Reading those court documents, we can only imagine how dreadful their days must have been, just waiting for IG's phone to start buzzing, knowing that a load of ranting insults were coming their way. She must love him very much to put up with that tit for so long.
Can we be called “the Yo Yo massive” 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always ♥ posts because I strongly agree, love what they wrote.. A lot of time I ❤ the post, if the poster is sharing a emotional personal post (Like a virtual hug) Have I been doing it wrong? If so I apologise if anyone has misread my ❤
I hand out hearts freely because I love the posts and everyone needs hearts. Except @claudiarocks . She always gets 😂😂. I'm kidding. Mimsy gets them too. 😂

I actually give them out the same way. I worry about my 😠's. I'm not mad at the poster. The post has made me mad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
NPD is different, I went into it all long time back
EUPD is often difficulty managing a wide range of emotions (happy, sad, angry, love), their feelings can be very intense, and cause a lot of stress and anxiety for someone with EUPD. There is a lot of stigma with EUPD, women get diagnosed a lot more than men. Often with good stable support networks, people with EUPD can feel settled and secure and those feelings can be less intense (but raise up and down at times). I know with EUPD, relationships can be difficult, but ultimately these are very important to them and they seek validation, love and to feel secure.

NPD do not feel this wide range of emotions in the same way, or have the same anxiety. They do have fears, but they hide them, they are deeply insecure. They project their fears onto others, use them against others and they are more prone to deep deep rages, angry outbursts or harmful emotional behaviours like ignoring people in a way that causes them a lot of pain (this is why Alice things Ioan is narc because stonewalling is a very typical narc behaviour). They also believe they are superior, very special and important. Often their relationships will suffer because the cycles of rage/stonewall/inflated self importance becomes an abusive cycle no one can break free of.

Both are an experience of distortion of emotions, often in different ways. So someone with EUPD may believe they aren’t good enough to be loved, (so their loved ones may have to give a lot of validation) and someone with NPD may believe that they are so amazing and superior, they do not have to ever change or apologise for anything, even if this means losing the person that loves them - but deep down they do not want to lose them, so they will cycle through ways to keep hold of them, like an object.

I don’t want to offend. I think most people are on a spectrum of all these things, we all experience emotions differently and some people need assistance and support to manage them, and some just naturally manage better. I’ve had depression and anxiety most of my life, it is often triggered by stress. I think people with NPD lack empathy, and people with EUPD do not
Thank you so much for this!
You have explained it perfectly and you pretty much said what my psychatarist said to me about the reasons she was Diagnosing me with BPD. I absolutely bleeping hate the way we are stigmatized and judged as most of us diagnosed with BPD have been through horrific childhood trauma. I honestly live for the day when it isnt thrown about as an insult. Its a popular term now for insulting people, and i do think people get mixed up between bpd and npd. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if he gets custody (which he should if there is any justice) sadly there's no guarantee even little E will go willingly & there is no way he'll ever be able to successfully co parent with this witch.
How he kept it together when replying to her I will never know.
She makes me sick talking about the girls like she actually gives a tit about them. She knows nothing of what love means.
Ioan still has a mountain to climb. 💔
The courts can mandate custody and the girls will have to go through with it if so. I know it would be hard at first, but I think they would both grateful for it once they settled in, got therapy and began to work through their trauma. Ioan wouldn't stop them from visiting Alice and he wouldn't fill their heads with awful things about her. If the courts can't force Ella because of her age, then at Elsie has a chance to be saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can be a strong no nonsense woman without being a narcissist. I suspect mama G can spot trouble a mile away and could see right through Alice from the start. Also Alice was never going to get on with his mother. She's far too possessive and jealous to share him.
That‘s also true. I don‘t know anything at all about IG’s family, or his mother, and definitely wasn’t trying to imply that I did. All I meant to say was that in general, there is a higher than usual rate of family of origin problems—I’m not sure exactly how you’d phrase it—among abuse victims versus the average population. It just puts a person at higher risk, because when that behavior is normalized for you when you grow up with it, it’s harder to spot as a red flag in a potential partner when you’re an adult. That’s all I was saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks completely pissed off that he's answering the question first.
He's the actual film star, though. Nobody probably knew who the duck she was.

I wonder if she has some alcoholic dementia or brain damage to be honest.

I also want to hear what Olivier P. thinks of it all...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
✋
She was trying real hard to drive a wedge between Ioan and Matt Rhys, so presumably they are still friends.
I was listening to Rob Brydon's podcast recently, his chat with Matt Rhys was recorded last year. He speaks of Ioan fondly in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reading the documents, I can't help but notice the fall a few days ago wasn't the first one, she says she fell coming out of the shower in September. I'm surprised by her showering, not by her alcohol and pill filled body taking another tumble.
That was when she was again trying to get Ioan’s attention. She kept tweeting about next of kin if something happened to her, who would see about her kids, etc. It was obvious as could be.

Reactions: 10
He's the actual film star, though. Nobody probably knew who the duck she was.

I wonder if she has some alcoholic dementia or brain damage to be honest.

I also want to hear what Olivier P. thinks of it all...
I have wondered if she has some fetal alcohol syndrome. All 3 of them seem off to some extent; their dad is bright and so is their mum's brother, so I wondered if their mum was an alcoholic?

Thank you so much for this!
You have explained it perfectly and you pretty much said what my psychatarist said to me about the reasons she was Diagnosing me with BPD. I absolutely bleeping hate the way we are stigmatized and judged as most of us diagnosed with BPD have been through horrific childhood trauma. I honestly live for the day when it isnt thrown about as an insult. Its a popular term now for insulting people, and i do think people get mixed up between bpd and npd. :)
I agree it’s often been used to describe very poor behaviours in the past but a lot of women with EUPD actually have ADHD or ASD as well which is hard to diagnose in women and girls, so they struggle even more. With childhood trauma (which I am so sorry to hear and I empathise with you) you are dealing with how you feel now, and all the unresolved feelings from childhood. I’ve had a lot of CBT (some helpful some not!) and the childhood regression type therapy (where you talk to your inner child) and I did really benefit but it was really hard emotionally to do, and often people don’t seek help until things are quite bad, and they are very stressed and struggling emotionally.

NPD is a different kettle, it’s so hard for the NPD person to even acknowledge there is an issue. It’s not diagnosed as much as EUPD, it’s also used mainstream to just describe someone who is a nasty bastard. If you have ever been on the receiving end of NPD person, you will be scarred for life (I am, diagnosed relative) it is unreal the havoc they can cause, the mayhem, the unrelenting crushing blows they will deal you.

• Heart
I have wondered if she has some fetal alcohol syndrome. All 3 of them seem off to some extent; their dad is bright and so is their mum's brother, so I wondered if their mum was an alcoholic?
She doesn’t have FAS. It has pretty unique physical characteristics as well as other effects.

Truth. Tattle has been one of best things I’ve discovered the last few months. I can’t imagine a funnier, kinder group. Thank you for accepting me, annoying characteristics and all! I enjoy you all so much.
I would love for there to be a Tattle meet up…. GruffCon? AlCaTour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Everything happens when I'm asleep so I'm scared to sleep.
Him upstairs has gone upstairs after saying I was showing him the same videos I've already sent to him.
Did have to watch that fucked Lorraine interview again though.
No apology coming from that growler!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Truth. Tattle has been one of best things I’ve discovered the last few months. I can’t imagine a funnier, kinder group. Thank you for accepting me, annoying characteristics and all! I enjoy you all so much.
Lol those attachments—in NZ, Lupine’s furry head is exploding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.