Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a well earned rest. Hugs from all of these weans, and give your Mr thisishowilivenow a massive hug too.
He says I'm a faker cause I need to wait til I've read the new comments! But then there's always new comments!
Night, and sweet dreams with a hug and a thank you!

And edit cause I looked like Alice with wrong spelling 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yey she can’t correctly type words let alone come up with a cunning plan
EXCUSE ME, "abs" is a legitimate word, and do you know how hard it is to type with an AZERTY keyboard when you've had three sharp ones?

BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where’s our fave Bristol bad lad tonight? Not coming out to play , fuckoooooo?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow what a day it’s been. I’m long overdue for my zzzzz
Night all, catch you on the other side

thanks to all those who shared the documents, added it to the wiki, and did excellent sleuthing and Commentary today. Take a bow peeps. Take a bow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1067344
what Alice did is fine, Ioan asking her to cut down SM otoh? Abuse! I tell you!
Lupine is mental. He is refusing to read the actual evidence against her. He could be helping her to accept she needs help and is in real jeopardy of losing everything, including the girls. Instead he's likely telling her it will all be just fine.

With friends like him, who needs enemies?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Looking the way I do and with my smarts”

It writes itself.
And no, I don’t feel bad one bit.

The level of abuse, bullying, doxing, THREATS that have come from this woman and carried about by delusional minions who are grateful to be in the mere sphere of a bleeping z list, she was C.
She meant Sharts not smarts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the idea of a little crowd of Turds, huddled in a corner of a 'Spoons in Wales, all breaking into spontaneous applause and loud cheering when the judge grants a full RO against mAlice! 😂😂

It's been quite a wild ride over the last 24 hours, hasn't it? What a lovely community this is, everyone supporting each other, and all united in our horror and disgust at the absolute vitriol and sheer nastiness from the mouth and mind of Alice Evans.

I'd like to mention Bianca. No matter what her career goals may be, I don't think that any woman, especially one with a debilitating illness, would think that shacking up with IG was an easy route into a HW dreamworld. Reading those court documents, we can only imagine how dreadful their days must have been, just waiting for IG's phone to start buzzing, knowing that a load of ranting insults were coming their way. She must love him very much to put up with that tit for so long.
Hey, can some of us come along too - not Welsh and don't want to spoil a party but this is starting to sound like fun? If we can't make the RO date we can meet up for the divorce hearing and have a party 🎊💃🕺 - hopefully have good news about the 3 Es as well ♥

Reactions: 12
Yep, I am to bed.
I’ve had a wild 12+ hours on here. Thanks to all the Tattlers that communicated the content for us, purchased it, added it to an accessible link

and a big thanks to everyone else - stay fab!!

see you tomorrow 😴☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I heart-reacted not because I love it but because I’m so sorry you’re the only responsible, determined, and soft-hearted child willing to take charge here. You and your sweet parents deserve better than those threats.
I always ♥ posts because I strongly agree, love what they wrote.. A lot of time I ❤ the post, if the poster is sharing a emotional personal post (Like a virtual hug) Have I been doing it wrong? If so I apologise if anyone has misread my ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The comment about them having "terrible low paying jobs" was bad, there's nothing wrong with being a teacher. I don't know what planet Alice is on, it isn't the same one as the rest of us.
I’m sure her children’s teachers will appreciate this comment.

Reactions: 18
Marjorie night where she puts on accents and falls under the table. I call it her death acting.
Oh! I watched Marjorie, couldn’t stomach anymore after that.

Tried the Christmas Card, couldn’t make it past the first 3 sentences of her horrendous voiceover.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.