Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
See, we used to wonder why she had to move in with him, considering the girls and all, why can't she have her own place. But besides costs, there's her MS to consider. I didn't know before her video how bad it really was. But she has little to no support system in LA yet, and if her condition flares up, can she even be alone? She says she loses her walk, what does that mean? Is it that she gets really weak and can hardly move, or that she can't move at all and needs to be carried to f.e. toilet? (No, I don't want a discussion about the severity of her condition, I am just saying that living alone can be a problem depending on how bad it is.) Ioan is her support system, and in her case not just emotional support.
I feel as if I missed something. Do we know she has no other support system in the US? Moving from one country to another is a big undertaking, even more so if you have a potentially debilitating illness. I figured she must know people in LA she can rely upon, but I'm basing that on nothing beyond how impulsive a step it would be otherwise even if you have a boyfriend (especially one who is still married).

Reactions: 5

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Thanks for that. The vitamins/minerals haven't helped my hair but hopefully do in other ways?! I have more tests coming up about another matter & a phone consult so I'll ask about testing for any deficiency? A Doc told me some years ago I had stress Alopecia.
I'm so sorry about the stress Alopecia, hopefully the medicines and vitamins will help build up your immune system and fight the stress. I think it's a great idea to get tests done to see if you're deficient in anything! That's probably some good advice for all of us. Wishing you all the best for your consult and your tests xx

• Heart

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I think @ReturningthePearls was looking for this from TD
733ACB94-9273-49D3-9535-C2B1C06D4514.png

And does anyone know about this? I knew Tamika had been here on Tattle and got kicked off, but I didn't know Amy had too, can anyone fill me in please? Thanks xx
FGj7qEiVQAAUHTC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I mean she said Ioan sent the same picture to Elsie, so its not something he posted in public probably

that pic in Oz in 2019 was hilarious tho. she kept commenting under that pic "WHOSE HAIR?" and Ioan replied after like the third message that it's just a random girl and he just liked that picture and he loves Alice forever and ever lol (comments not available anymore coz they disappear if you get blocked)
Yes, that was it, that he had sent the photo to Elsie and supposedly led her to believe that he took it and it then showed up on BWs instagram. I still wonder if that October 9 timing meant they all already knew about BW.

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Is that the same Clive Alice was talking about in the Cameo?

Was Alice sleeping with him in another bedroom, why would you have your make-up in two bedrooms? Wouldn’t you normally leave your make-up in the vanity area of the master bath or bedroom? 🤔
Think she was keeping up appearances!

Knitwit

VIP Member
Well, also hypothetically, IG could take his daughters with him. Because of distance/remote learning/teaching (because of covid) students and teachers are often not in the presence of each other. Personally, I don't see this as a problem as it has been done by others (several countries) for many years. True, there would be the logistics of coordinating or setting this up. My older child set up (more than 10 years ago) online teaching / learning for college preparation exams which had high student success rates and also initiated distance learning in several international schools (before covid).
It would be a problem to take the children away from their routines and friends and bounce from country to country every time he got job

LucySmith

VIP Member
Read the wiki. She didn't meet him in July 2021.

That was put together by another fan of Ioan's and just been passed around.
Yea I thought that too but wasn’t sure. I couldn’t be bothered going into Twitter to check.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I have a sense that IG wants this business as under the radar as possible too and Piers probably knows that about him. I bet he’s dying to let rip 🤣
I dunno who is more twitter hungry right now Piers or Alice. I recon let them go 😂. Jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
I’m sure there’s a great reason for AlCaTone liking a tweet about a Virginia woman who threatened to bring loaded guns to school if her kids were forced to wear masks. Because I am certain that’s something that concerns all Bristol citizens. Right?

A while back, Alice was posting about the drivers caught in snow on a Virginia highway. She sure is interested in that part of the world. Maybe it’s rubbed off… maybe not.
Was Tone on Twitter when she was tweeting about the drivers stuck in Virginia I wonder?

It’s a tattle rule that you can’t police what is discussed. No offense to you and I get it but it’s true.
Okay, thank you, IHH ❤

View attachment 1006986
after 56 threads I have discovered you can go to a certain page by tapping on that 18 of 18
Then press the + or - to go up or down.
Fuck if I haven’t been doing it the hard way for 56 threads. 🤣🤣🤣.
😂 Just a warning that I don’t believe you can do it on mobile, if you ever use mobile Tattle. So in that case just start at page one or hop to the most recent page based on which one the page is closest to and flip back…which is probs what you have been doing, haha.

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I don't know how this fits into the timeline but I noticed AE mentioned separate bedrooms back on her new year's resolution list thing
View attachment 1004920
This highlighted quote... Again, deliberately ignoring boundaries, and finding it funny. WTF is wrong with her?

But should things be dragged out and aired in divorce proceedings by Alice then a tell all would be on the cards. With PM working for Fox, an interview with a man abused by “progressive woman” would be a dream.
That would seal IG's career, tho.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
just saw the videos. I do wonder given the sheer amount spent on twitter on the desktop version if this was used to prove that she is just sitting all day at home while the kids play with their video games/phones etc. she definitely is trying to give off a very different impression than she did the past year. It was even a topic we discussed here. positive if she can sustain this while not becoming abusive on SM again (unlikely though)

also lol
View attachment 1008374
Alice is going to be the comeback Queen, there will be fanfares and ambien or should that be ambience 🤪😂

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
My father in law is a prominent scientist. I’m not sure I’d go so far as to call him a narcissist but he’s definitely self-centered and pretty oblivious to the needs of other people. But my MIL is like that too; she was a teacher. I suspect to get to that level in a university or scientific setting, you have to have a lot of faith in your abilities and a lot of focus. Does it lead to actual narcissism? Not sure. But I think anyone doing a complex Ph.D is going to be putting their own needs before those of other people for a fairly long time, just to get a thesis and the accompanying academic work done. (I realize self-focus is not narcissism…)

But it isn’t genetic, so even if her uncle was a narcissist … can’t see that having any bearing on AE or her mother.
Not them. I'm not saying they are narcs.
But the family dynamic and how that would affect Janet and Alice. All the people here who have 1st hand experience with narcs, how might the family dynamic be?

HappyCamper9864

I believe that BW should have at the very least unfollowed TD or unfriended her (or whatever you do on SM) the fact that she didn't speaks volumes.
A bit like when that Princess Di book came out and her friends had talked to Andrew Morton. Di claimed to not be involved but then publicly visited said friends and had the whole thing caught by paps. Giving approval to what was being said.
If I had been BW I would have told her to stop and if she carried on I would have distanced myself from TD. I wouldn't be liking her comments on my social media because that to me indicates approval of how she has behaved. And I believe she knows what has been going on.
They are not just acquainted, they know each other. Why would you unfriend a real friend?