Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the abortion thing becomes relevant to their insistence that it's morally wrong/unaccaptable to date after seperation/before divorce, or to divorce at all. Both this and the pro life stance take the very high religious route. It makes no sense to be in favour of the former, but not of the latter.

To be fair though I judge Alice's "friends" more than her. She is not religious and she is pro choice, I strongly suspect that the only reason why she is seeing dating before divorce as so bad now is because it's happening to her, it's hard to not be biased here, she actually isnt pushing this idea this hard (she is convinced that he was cheating anyway), it's some of her followers (not all, in fairness) that have this take.
Yeah, exactly. I had a termination in my early 20’s and I still feel all kind of emotions about it but now I know it was the right decision. I know it’s an emotive subject and should be discussed with compassion and care but I don’t think anyone here is implying you’re of low morals or a bad person if you have a termination, it’s just the holier than thou puritanical hypocrisy of her FMs that make it a relevant subject

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s stoating about like Miss Hannigan checking the sleeping girls have cleaned the manky bathroom floor, you know the one without a door and cry-singing “it’s a hard knock life” for herself.

The videos aren’t recent. Ioan has the girls and she’s looking at videos of them and posted them. I understand this bit Alice, it’s hard, find something to do for yourself, make more Cameos or bags of whatever to distract you from maudlin that the girls aren’t there for now. It’s a good thing they’re seeing their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some previous posters said that it should be off the table. I mentioned it because of her repeated attempts to take the moral high ground at every opportunity - not to mention that the FMs she supports and validates have been judging BW/IG using extreme rhetoric, also of a moral nature. I hope that that makes sense.
What is your moral issue with someone having an abortion.

Reactions: 2
Nah, if Ioan had the girls she would kick off hard lol

And Ella at least I'm convinced he wont see for a long time if he already wasnt seeing her pre-France.

Alice has now plenty of time and material to live up her parental alienation tactic to the fullest, it's highly unlikely that now suddenly the kids would meet him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think the abortion thing becomes relevant to their insistence that it's morally wrong/unaccaptable to date after seperation/before divorce, or to divorce at all. Both this and the pro life stance take the very high religious route. It makes no sense to be in favour of the former, but not of the latter.

To be fair though I judge Alice's "friends" more than her. She is not religious and she is pro choice, I strongly suspect that the only reason why she is seeing dating before divorce as so bad now is because it's happening to her, it's hard to not be biased here, she actually isnt pushing this idea this hard (she is convinced that he was cheating anyway), it's some of her followers (not all, in fairness) that have this take.

maybe there is another big call on monday and she is preparing by showing that her kids have fun/she is responsible when she is alone in charge of them? Hence all the content this week?
I get the point about her hypocrisy on the issue of marriage as a proclaimed progressive. I put it in my post and you left it out of the quote. I don’t see her hypocrisy on this issue. She doesn’t claim to be Christian Right. She claims to be left wing progressive.

Reactions: 2
What is your moral issue with someone having an abortion.
I think you might have misinterpreted what I am trying to say, TT. *I* have no issue with abortion whatsoever. I'm extremely pro-choice and had a termination when I was eighteen, because I was simply too young to be able to care for a child. I think abortion is a fundamental right that all women should have, and that male lawmakers should keep their grubby hands out of our uteruses. What I was referring to was the FMs' highly religiously motivated judgmentalism, their insistence that not only should women take the moral high road but that AE is the epitome of morality. I wonder how they can square the fact that their queen had an abortion with their Christian fundamentalism - or should I say, 'Christianism'. I do hope that that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much hypocrisy from the Fms ,who ripped Bianca a new one for having Bear in protective shoes .One of the knuckle draggers send Tone /Alice a pic of hers in the very same 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and they thought it was fabulous. Can’t be bothered to SS sorry ,the dog is cute and the owner clearly desperate for attention from a ✔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think you might have misinterpreted what I am trying to say, TT. *I* have no issue with abortion whatsoever. I'm extremely pro-choice and had a termination when I was eighteen, because I was simply too young to be able to care for a child. I think abortion is a fundamental right that all women should have, and that male lawmakers should keep their grubby hands out of our uteruses. What I was referring to was the FMs' highly religiously motivated judgmentalism, their insistence that not only should women take the moral high road but that AE is the epitome of morality. I wonder how they can square the fact that their queen had an abortion with their Christian fundamentalism - or should I say, 'Christianism'. I do hope that that makes sense.
How would we know how the FMs square it off. You need to go ask them and that is against the rules.

This sounds like another triggering discussion that will end with the usual people being upset because it resonates with them personally and they are triggered. Just like the people who are most offended by a banned troll won’t stop talking about it despite being triggered.

Reactions: 7
Posting on my phone and struggling
@klarakluckbag
I tend to think she was jealous of you too. Sadly there are some women who seem to need to tear other women down to make themselves look better. Please don't feel like you need to apologize for someone else's behaviour. Even if he had behaved that way, it would have been totally on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How would we know how the FMs square it off. You need to go ask them and that is against the rules.

This sounds like another triggering discussion that will end with the usual people being upset because it resonates with them personally and they are triggered. Just like the people who are most offended by a banned troll won’t stop talking about it despite being triggered.
I'm not trying to start a triggering discussion. There is no malice in my intent. I asked it as an academic question, not to be combative, as you seem to think I have been. I'll leave it there - there have been far too many arguments of late, and I don't want to get into snappy back-and-forths.

Posting on my phone and struggling
@klarakluckbag
I tend to think she was jealous of you too. Sadly there are some women who seem to need to tear other women down to make themselves look better. Please don't feel like you need to apologize for someone else's behaviour. Even if he had behaved that way, it would have been totally on him.
I totally agree, CM. This 'friend' sounds like a nasty piece of work. My father has done the same for years - referencing past upsets or opinions that make me embarrassed, ashamed or upset, purely to get a reaction from me. This woman seems to think she has 'something over you', KKB, and just wants to twist the blade in the wound for maximum effect. I'd personally dump her from my life like toxic waste...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't want to get the thread closed or open up the TD, AD discussion again however, I am genuinely confused. People have said that they find discussion of the sisters derailing and off-topic and the discussion about when Bianca and Ioan's relationship started to be tedious and inconsequential. The only reason there is any debate about when the relationship started is that the sisters who have a verifiable real-life connection to one of the main players and were given permission to speak on their behalf have been insistent on social media about the date the relationship started. That date doesn't make sense to many of us, and that is the only reason why it is up for discussion because it is obviously important to Bianca and Ioan that those dates are accepted. Questioning it doesn't mean disapproval or an FM opinion that Ioan wasn't single but I don't understand why the sisters who have inserted themselves so thoroughly into the narrative on Bianca and Ioan's behalf citing 'inside knowledge' of their relationship and Ioan and Alice's marriage because two of the main players 'couldn't speak for themselves' are regarded as off-topic or derailing
This is a really interesting and valid question. So many non-famous people have inserted themselves into this drama, from the likes of Loopy and SCB to Tone and we have all questioned them and their motives, laughed at them and discussed them freely. TD has also inserted herself into this drama of her own free will, both on twitter and here on Tattle, but we can't discuss her much less question her motives, or how much BW is in the know regarding her activities? It smacks of hypocrisy to me and of people wanting to control certain narratives and police the thread because BW is beyond reproach...
And for the record the scroll past and ignore options are available. I'm as fed up with accusations that people discussing this are flogging a dead horse and dramatic exclamations of no one cares as you are of people thinking BW and TD aren't beyond questioning or discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you heard that Pop song “ABCDE Forget you”? It was on the radio the other day and immediately made me think of Ioan and our gal Alice

“I was into you, but I'm over it now
And I was tryna be nice
But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out
A-B-C-D-E, forget you
And your mom and your sister and your job
And your broke-down car and that things you call art
Forget you and your friends that I'll never see again
Everybody but your dog, you can all get lost”

• Haha
Oh FFS. I mentioned The Real Housewives once and now the ITV ads for the Jersey version are stalking me :sick:

I keep glancing over here but I have a new level of obsession for refreshing that LA court web page. I just want to see case closed for divorce done and dusted. Come on Ioan, you can do it! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a really interesting and valid question. So many non-famous people have inserted themselves into this drama, from the likes of Loopy and SCB to Tone and we have all questioned them and their motives, laughed at them and discussed them freely. TD has also inserted herself into this drama of her own free will, both on twitter and here on Tattle, but we can't discuss her much less question her motives, or how much BW is in the know regarding her activities? It smacks of hypocrisy to me and of people wanting to control certain narratives and police the thread because BW is beyond reproach...
And for the record the scroll past and ignore options are available. I'm as fed up with accusations that people discussing this are flogging a dead horse and dramatic exclamations of no one cares as you are of people thinking BW and TD aren't beyond questioning or discussion.
Can I ask a genuine (I’m not being provocative) question as well. Is it the TL Mods who have told us we can’t discuss BW and TD or just other posters who don’t like them being discussed? If it’s the TL Mods then I won’t discuss because of the consequences. If it’s because other posters are getting upset then that’s a different matter.

I would appreciate some guidance because I am pretty confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve finally (mostly) caught up on this thread, after real life intruded and kept me away for a few days. It’s depressing, but utterly predictable, how AE is using the Es as pawns on SM. It gives me a feeling of emptiness when I think about what it must feel like for the girls to live in that messy house with her, probably having to fend for themselves at mealtime, reaching out for emotional connection and finding Mommy with her face glued to her phone or iPad yet again. They must miss their father desperately, deep down. 😢

• Sad
Can I ask a genuine (I’m not being provocative) question as well. Is it the TL Mods who have told us we can’t discuss BW and TD or just other posters who don’t like them being discussed? If it’s the TL Mods then I won’t discuss because of the consequences. If it’s because other posters are getting upset then that’s a different matter.

I would appreciate some guidance because I am pretty confused.
Who are these people?

Tattle is for talking about public figures that put themselves out there and court attention. People without a public presence are generally offlimits, there's no big conspiracy or anything despite some here trying to disrupt and sow seeds of discontent.

This thread is a mess, some people need to calm down and stop with the conspiracy theories and attacking tattle. Talk about totally bleeping clueless with how difficult it is to mod a thread that hundreds are reading. 🤦‍♀️

If you're confused read the rules - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

And stop with the moderating and dictating to other people of what you want to be posted on the thread, dip out (quietly) if it's not for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Who are these people?

Tattle is for talking about public figures that put themselves out there and court attention. People without a public presence are generally offlimits, there's no big conspiracy or anything despite some here trying to disrupt and sow seeds of discontent.

This thread is a mess, some people need to calm down and stop with the conspiracy theories and attacking tattle. Talk about totally bleeping clueless with how difficult it is to mod a thread that hundreds are reading. 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it and hopefully we can back to ‘normal.’

No more talking about Bianca, TD, FM’s and just stick purely to discussing Alice and Ioan only 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who are these people?

If you're confused read the rules - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

And stop with the moderating and dictating to other people of what you want to be posted on the thread, dip out (quietly) if it's not for you.
Sorry Yel, I'm genuinely seeking clarity and not trolling or trying to be a PITA. While none of them are famous or public figures as such, Loopy, SCB, AE's FM's and TD and other BW friends/supporters have all publicly inserted themselves into this drama, of their own free will, and many of them have also inserted themselves into Tattle and referenced or bullied Tattle users on their SM's. Can we talk about them too, or are they all off limits?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.