Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would AE be like without Gloria?

Gloria tells her not to leave the house looking a state apparently.

Reactions: 7
I thought this was oddly specific. A fatty liver isn't the first thing that comes to mind with a heart attack and made me wonder if she was referencing her mother subliminally

Reactions: 6

Absolutely this

Having endured many things which many people online would probably pounce on and say were "made up" (but are in actual fact just life and what has happened to me), I have chosen a path of trying to be optimistic in the face of adversity, trying to see the best in people but being realistic at the same time, and striving always for positive outcomes.

It's not always been easy - I am not saying it has been - but I am still at times caught "unawares", or naïve if you like, by the sheer nastiness, evilness, manipulating audacity of some people out there.

And whilst "not zipped up at the back" (as a previous social worker in child protection I couldn't be!), I still retain a glimmer of hope for the Es relationship with their father in the future despite their mother's clear instability and current parental alienation.

I know she’s not an easy person but there’s somebody for everyone. Alice is grubby, lives by a swamp and has rats and squirrels running about.

https://giphy.com/ggv4eJK7WIScDuWupT

Nah, Shrek was a cutey! It was inbuilt, genetic, and he was proud of it.
No attempts to pretend to wear Chanel with Shrek!

Reactions: 19
What would AE be like without Gloria?

Gloria tells her not to leave the house looking a state apparently.
What does Gloria actually do?

If I remember correctly she’s employed for 5 full days a week and the girls are at school for most of those hours.

The house and outdoor space should be totally spotless on those hours. The house doesn’t look enormous and even if she spent half her paid time cleaning it it would look good.

If I paid for five days of home help a week, I would want ‘magazine shot ready’ standards. I have visions of Gloria turning up in the mornings, taking a pot of coffee and a bottle of wine into Alice’s bedroom and them lolling about all day bitching about men.

For the love of God Gloria, flick a fucking duster round will you love.

Reactions: 31
Yes truly a great dame Helen McCrory

Reactions: 8
The Clive one was pretty cringeworthy.
The pool is disgusting, why would you show that?
The other two were much better although dirty clothes, Alice? And i agree, her moving around is NOT GOOD.

Reactions: 13
No I don't believe she has ADHD. Or any others on that spectrum. ADHD doesn't manifest as loud and verbally abusive. Alice described herself once as having Tourette's though that could have been a joke.
I would not be surprised if she has bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depressive. Depressive most of the year except for manic about this time every year in the northern hemisphere.

Reactions: 9
Bipolar disorder was formerly called manic depression. It is a form of major affective disorder, or mood disorder, defined by manic or hypomanic episodes (changes from one's normal mood accompanied by high energy states).
Bipolar disorder is a serious condition. Mania often involves sleeplessness, sometimes for days, along with hallucinations, psychosis, grandiose delusions, or paranoid rage. In addition, depressive episodes can be more devastating and harder to treat than in people who never have manias or hypomanias.

Along with manic or depressive episodes, patients with bipolar disorder may have disturbances in thinking. They may also have distortions of perception and impairment in social functioning.

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought Ross cameo was actually quite good and she should stick to doing them like that. Stop using the cameos as bait to get at IG and for sympathy like she did in Clive’s.
Is it me but some cameos are a little depressing like AE is about to cry at any moment. But then I remember how she handles herself and it's tough to empathize with her. Anyway that photo of IG and little Elsie, it's absolutely cute.

P.S. I've just seen the Clive video and it made me nauseous. Ugh

Last edited:
Def I think she suffers from depression. When my depression worsens the first thing to go is brushing my teeth and then sleep patterns. Household tidying also goes. I'm still there because I'm still grieving. The manic late night tweeting and rages is not depression though.

I think Gloria is no longer there and I think that is why the house is falling into worse condition. And I suspect it all happened around New Year's, which is the 12 month date, possibly under lawyers advice 'you've given her 12 months and now we'll show her how life will be once the $$ run out'. No more Gloria. Get a job. etc.

Reactions: 19
I'm in Australia and there isn't a day that goes by when this story isn't on the gossip pages of the tabloids here.
I really don't know what to make of it all, so it's interesting to read through all of your comments here and to be more informed.
Sorry? I'm in Australia and it hasn't made the news at all here.
Your profile says you're in orange County. Which Aust state is that in?

Reactions: 9
Well I'm guessing by the fact she takes antidepressants she has depression. Unless she takes them for fun.

Reactions: 11
For the love of God …. Her top is loaded in dog/rat/squirrel hairs ! …. I mean it’s the basics isnt it ! Does she not watch these back before posting them? Who the fck is Joyce ? New character for the 2022 season of the Alice show?
A very cheap lint/pet hair roller would sort that right out.
People are paying money for these, money some may not really have to be spending on Cameos. She could run the roller (the lint one, not a steamroller) over herself at least once to show she appreciates them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.