Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have wondered those things! Ella, Elsie and don't forget little Emma the dog.
FreeGloria, TeamEmma!
Ehhh I don’t think it’s a huge deal. My brother and I both have C names. My younger half sister (dad’s side) all gave J names.

Reactions: 1
in fairness many dont want to share custody with the (suspected) mistress. Although I agree that I doubt that she would really accept anyone
I don't think she will accept shared custody full stop if the video in this link is anything to go by https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ils-hardships-stay-home-mum-fibromyalgia.html

Also AE's FMs have shut down some Andrea Deaton IG fan accounts
"Join us at @gruffans, our shiny new Insta page. Our positivity & light was too strong for some people & a #reportcampaign was organized & led by followers of an actress who is going thru a divorce. The same people who are running a #smearcampaign against her ex-husband. Two #IoanGruffudd fan accounts on #Instagram were unjustly closed by Instagram. If we are taken down again, you will know why & by whom. #kidsfirst #narcissism #StopParentalAlienation #ParentalAlienation #TargetedHarrassment #CyberBullying #AbuseOfReportFeature #HellHathNoFury #truthwins #kindnesswins #LoveWins #IstandWithIoan.

As for IG doing a tell all interview, that will never happen. He has always been quite private and I don't doubt AE's spewing online is highly embarrassing for him. But he picked her as Judge Judy would say.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Right here, in those tweets calling him a pussy, etc., I find her a despicable wife. I despised Trump. I mean, despise is too soft of a word. I don't expect every celebrity to get involved on social media or interviews, etc. He is an actor who is supporting a family on a single income, who had many rough years in the industry, living in an expensive state. It's a very unstable industry. He's not a Mark Ruffalo, who always has offers lined up, and Mark is passionate in politics and social causes. It is just who he is. Ioan is trying to keep his small career afloat and doesn't want to wade into politics or anything else online, which can be a cesspool.

Alice trying to humiliate him like that, her own husband, had to have put the final nail in the coffin regarding their marriage. What wife would go on social media and try to humiliate and belittle and call out her husband like this? A supportive wife? Furthest from it. I think when this tweet came out, it was OVER for him, completely.

But she wonders why, when he arrived home a month later, he acted like this: "When he came back home at the end of August 2020, something had changed. I was grinning like an idiot when his car pulled up from the airport, the tears of joy were rolling down my face.
He got out, picked up the girls then it was my turn. I ran up and threw my arms around him but he remained rigid. I kissed him, he kissed me back limply then moved away. I was stunned.

For the first few days, he was tired and uncommunicative to the point of ignoring me. I became so upset it developed into a flaming row. 'Why can't you just acknowledge I've said something?' I said. And then it came. 'Because sometimes I can't stand you. You're so annoying,' he shouted.

I had that burning lump in the middle of my throat and I just stared at him, trying not to cry. In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever.

'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Admitting on Social Media that you dont want joint custody (if he is with his girlfriend). She really tries to pull off all blunders, right? It's really desperate how hard she tries to ruin that relationship (also by "I wonder what she thinks of him calling her his friend to his daughter", although she is changing what he exactly said every day here too! lol)

Btw I check the replies of her friends to the announcement. None of them said "finally you are free" or "finally it's in the open". It's all "we are happy for you", "finally you are happy" (likely reference to a bad time prior) etc. She makes up so much stuff, it's crazy.

It's also hilarious how her followers are crying over him telling "lies" about Alice to his co-worker. How the duck do you know who is telling the truth, I feel like reading tweets of 16 year olds who have never been deceived into fanatic support 🤦‍♀️ Alice has shown SO MUCH bad behavior in public over the years, why the hell is it this unrealistic that she did in private too, and that those two things combined are enough for the guy to walk away?

Somebody on the other board just noted that Bianca liked (even family) pictures of Alice back in 2018/19 LOL.
View attachment 849569

She thinks writing it on twitter makes it truths? OMG
View attachment 849562
It confuses me that she calls him the hub, it's so weird about somebody that left you
View attachment 849563
Didnt she just said that she would work regardless just to keep the freaking nanny onboard?
View attachment 849564
Poor Ella Newton, the certaincy with which she concludes some stuff is absolutely hilarious
View attachment 849565

She worked in an accountancy company until she tried out acting, was in one of the Daily Mail articles.
Ehhh if I were in AE’s shoes I’d feel pretty sick that Bianca had liked a family photo and the ended up with my (ex) husband from said photo. It’s gross and she deserves to be pissed (if she even knows, I’m sure there would have been tweets if she had)

Reactions: 10
Right here, in those tweets calling him a pussy, etc., I find her a despicable wife. I despised Trump. I mean, despise is too soft of a word. I don't expect every celebrity to get involved on social media or interviews, etc. He is an actor who is supporting a family on a single income, who had many rough years in the industry, living in an expensive state. It's a very unstable industry. He's not a Mark Ruffalo, who always has offers lined up, and Mark is passionate in politics and social causes. It is just who he is. Ioan is trying to keep his small career afloat and doesn't want to wade into politics or anything else online, which can be a cesspool.

Alice trying to humiliate him like that, her own husband, had to have put the final nail in the coffin regarding their marriage. What wife would go on social media and try to humiliate and belittle and call out her husband like this? A supportive wife? Furthest from it. I think when this tweet came out, it was OVER for him, completely.

But she wonders why, when he arrived home a month later, he acted like this: "When he came back home at the end of August 2020, something had changed. I was grinning like an idiot when his car pulled up from the airport, the tears of joy were rolling down my face.
He got out, picked up the girls then it was my turn. I ran up and threw my arms around him but he remained rigid. I kissed him, he kissed me back limply then moved away. I was stunned.

For the first few days, he was tired and uncommunicative to the point of ignoring me. I became so upset it developed into a flaming row. 'Why can't you just acknowledge I've said something?' I said. And then it came. 'Because sometimes I can't stand you. You're so annoying,' he shouted.

I had that burning lump in the middle of my throat and I just stared at him, trying not to cry. In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever.

'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'"
When Alice posted that on Sm about her husband being a pussy, it was the very date he left for Australia. I can’t believe she won’t see that.

Reactions: 8
Narcissist?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Different generations handle SM differently. My daughter who is not a narcissist and has 3 x the followers on Instagram as Alice Evans does on Twitter (over 1M) posts selfies all the time because that is the language of her generation and on certain posts she is sponsored and that is what people want to see

Reactions: 4
When Alice posted that on Sm about her husband being a pussy, it was the very date he left for Australia. I can’t believe she won’t see that.
I didn't know that. What a loving parting gift for her husband as he heads back overseas to work.

Reactions: 7
There is so much wrong with all this.

The never ending drunken SM rantings are still going on, now she’s abusing and gaslighting other people (EN). AE it was only the other week you called Ella fat and that IG hated her. So this is why she now hates you. Hope that info helps you work out yet another ‘mystery’ which you seem to have a million of.

IG was fed up keep taking photos of you, and you taking photos of him. I know this because YOU posted captions under the photos complaining that he was being grumpy and didn’t like it. He called you vain because you post a lot of unnaturally posed strange selfies and sadly I think it gave him the ICK (cringe), where I think BW gives him less cringe. This realisation is brutal. It is going to hurt. The ick is something really insidious - once it starts creeping in, it can never leave again. It’s not fair no. To marry someone and then after 20 years realise you gave them the ick is not nice. But you can’t help or stop the ick. I think the ick was sped up by young BW. For IG being a coward, you probably are correct. This just is not and will never be the way to go about getting any justice. You will just push them closer together and cement in his mind that you are awful and he was right to leave you.
Omg The Ick! It’s such a weird sensation but it’s definitely a thing and in my experience there’s no way of reversing it. You’re so right - once it sets in, it’s just done. Such a strange phenomenon.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having to watch Alice ranting, sweating and gurning her way through each day, spewing hatefulness and nastiness over her inflated overfilled lips.
I feel sorry for the children, as much as her heart may be broken she could have kept a lid on it for their sake.

Reactions: 7
Different generations handle SM differently. My daughter who is not a narcissist and has 3 x the followers on Instagram as Alice Evans does on Twitter (over 1M) posts selfies all the time because that is the language of her generation and on certain posts she is sponsored and that is what people want to see
I wouldn’t want to accuse your daughter of being a narcissist but do be very careful with this. Narcissism is on the rise and we live in a culture which currently rewards narcissists for validation seeking behaviour (more followers, bigger audiences, paid sponsorship deals, fame and fortune, etc). I’m guessing your daughter is very pretty to have amassed so many followers on a visual platform and to be sponsored for certain posts. Perhaps she has strong self-esteem and good mental health, I hope so, because if not she is vulnerable to developing more narcissistic traits. Being an Instagram influencer is based entirely on how many people follow her. She is, essentially, the product on sale. People are buying a product in the hope that it will make them more like her. This is a huge ego boost, but also will potentially make her view herself as a commodity. This could be a shortcut to narcissism. Again, I want to stress I’m not accusing her of that - you know her relationship to social media far better than I do, obviously. But just be aware. This current generation have been raised to make themselves marketable in a way that no previous generation ever has. Children, especially, are being raised in front of an audience before they are old enough to even consent to such a thing. There are consequences to this.
If you haven’t already seen it, I recommend the documentary The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It Interviews many of the creators and CEOs of popular social networking sites, all of whom express regret at the way their websites have been shown to be detrimental to people’s mental health, especially young people. The CEO and creator of Instagram says that they would never ever ever let their children on the platform. They know they’ve created monsters. It was quite scary to see these multimillionaires expressing regret over their own creations. Give it a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even FM2 is beginning to back away from the crazy.

"The vitriol and sheer hatred being thrown at her on Twitter is disgusting. I’m to the point where I have to ignore it because it’s so toxic. I wish she wouldn’t keep baiting and answering these cruel hearted people."

Agreed. But AE seems to enjoy the attention, even if it's negative.
If you haven’t already seen it, I recommend the documentary The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It Interviews many of the creators and CEOs of popular social networking sites, all of whom express regret at the way their websites have been shown to be detrimental to people’s mental health, especially young people. The CEO and creator of Instagram says that they would never ever ever let their children on the platform. They know they’ve created monsters. It was quite scary to see these multimillionaires expressing regret over their own creations. Give it a watch.
I have seen it. No doubt, SM is addictive. Then again so is Tattle, so we are all kind of implicated in this. AE seems to have an addictive personality as many do. I also disagree with her lack of boundaries over the kids' SM use but it would be hard for her to say no to them when she is clearly addicted.

Reactions: 6
So Alice admits that the house selling story wasnt Ioan's evil idea

It cracks me also up that she acts like she only started to talk since last week lol

Screenshot-20211106-210930-Twitter.jpg

Took him only 20 years to figure out the story so many knew ;D
Screenshot-20211106-210959-Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 2
View attachment 850557
From the current OK magazine. I reckon Alice is loving that she’s finally relevant in a celebrity gossip magazine again after years of not being.
I am getting Harley Quinn vibes from her in that red dress. I have just finished reading, and all I can say is wow, what a tit show, my brother left his abusive ex, and she still, 4 years down the line tries to dictate who can see the girls, he has full custody of them, he blocks her number, she will just with hold it, there is no getting away from these types of people.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have seen it. No doubt, SM is addictive. Then again so is Tattle, so we are all kind of implicated in this. AE seems to have an addictive personality as many do. I also disagree with her lack of boundaries over the kids' SM use but it would be hard for her to say no to them when she is clearly addicted.
I’m just referring to social media’s link to narcissism and narcissistic behaviours, rather than addiction, specifically. You can definitely have a healthy relationship to social media, but the way social media functions doesn’t encourage a healthy relationship to it, hence the plethora of narcs on all the platforms.

Reactions: 4
I didn't know that. What a loving parting gift for her husband as he heads back overseas to work.
And this was after the summer she said was so lovely, when they had more sex than usual and he was constantly telling her that he loved her, right? If this kind of comment is what Alice would write after a tender summer together, no wonder Ioan would have felt utterly rejected and defeated.

She writes of her friend who "went ape tit" because she didn't like the terms of a pre-nup and the rich husband-to-be (Piers Morgan?!) backed down. Alice implies she ought to have done the same. It's almost as though she forgets that she had to give Ioan an ultimatum before he would propose to her, after 6 years together, then another 2 years before they actually wed. She was hardly in a power position to make stroppy demands of him.

Reactions: 9
And this was after the summer she said was so lovely, when they had more sex than usual and he was constantly telling her that he loved her, right? If this kind of comment is what Alice would write after a tender summer together, no wonder Ioan would have felt utterly rejected and defeated.

She writes of her friend who "went ape tit" because she didn't like the terms of a pre-nup and the rich husband-to-be (Piers Morgan?!) backed down. Alice implies she ought to have done the same. It's almost as though she forgets that she had to give Ioan an ultimatum before he would propose to her, after 6 years together, then another 2 years before they actually wed. She was hardly in a power position to make stroppy demands of him.
She was probably afraid to rock the boat! 😆

I don't think she will accept shared custody full stop if the video in this link is anything to go by https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ils-hardships-stay-home-mum-fibromyalgia.html

Also AE's FMs have shut down some Andrea Deaton IG fan accounts
"Join us at @gruffans, our shiny new Insta page. Our positivity & light was too strong for some people & a #reportcampaign was organized & led by followers of an actress who is going thru a divorce. The same people who are running a #smearcampaign against her ex-husband. Two #IoanGruffudd fan accounts on #Instagram were unjustly closed by Instagram. If we are taken down again, you will know why & by whom. #kidsfirst #narcissism #StopParentalAlienation #ParentalAlienation #TargetedHarrassment #CyberBullying #AbuseOfReportFeature #HellHathNoFury #truthwins #kindnesswins #LoveWins #IstandWithIoan.

As for IG doing a tell all interview, that will never happen. He has always been quite private and I don't doubt AE's spewing online is highly embarrassing for him. But he picked her as Judge Judy would say.
That’s just too bad for her. She says she has the kids 24/7 for the last ten years”huge exaggeration” then whines about sharing them and who she will allow to be in IG’s house.
Just wait until Ella starts to kick off when she turns 13 or whenever. She might be begging to share custody. She should be thinking ahead.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.