Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope one the girls just delete her Twitter for her and proceed to smash every device in the house so she can’t tweet whilst pissed.

Parents talk and those poor girls are probably wondering “what the duck has mam said on Twitter now” when parents glance over at them at the school gate.

Reactions: 13
Ha, she deleted this tweet about having recordings/tapes. Guess somebody told her that this is not exactly legal

Screenshot-20211101-164558-Twitter.jpg

Btw, I do wonder if the friend that turned out to not be a friend after all she mentioned last week before all this happened is Piers Morgan. I'm pretty sure he used to follow her on twitter and IG and he doesnt now 🤔 (well, good on her in that case though 😬)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
AE: New in this morning. He called elsie 17 times. Eventually she answered and he said 'I just need to tell you something really important" Bianca and I are NOT TOGETHER! We're just friends. She's going back to Australia after this. Elsie was thrilled. But of course it's a lie

If this is true it's bad parenting on IG's part. Of course it could be a lie by AE. Or maybe he is fed up of BW? 😄

AE earwigging all her kids calls though :sick:

This will be 100% bullshit. She’s probably hoping Bianca reads it and it starts an argument. She’s a bleeping fruitloop.
If it's a lie then Ella will know and maybe Elsie too. So her kids will end up not trusting her...

Reactions: 6
It wasn't a dig at you. Sorry for what you went through but I stand by what I said.
I don’t take it as a dig. It’s just frustrating when you see something so plainly because you’ve lived it and people say you’re an armchair psychologist and/or it’s trendy. It’s okay for you to stand by your opinion. I stand by mine. AE is a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t take it as a dig. It’s just frustrating when you see something so plainly because you’ve lived it and people say you’re an armchair psychologist and/or it’s trendy. It’s okay for you to stand by your opinion. I stand by mine. AE is a narc.
And one of the major issues with narcissism is the person with it very rarely will even entertain the fact that there’s something wrong with them (it’s everyone else remember) so it’s incredibly hard to get a clinical diagnosis as they just won’t go and see a therapist. Why should they when it’s everyone else with the problem not them? Unfortunately it’s often their victims that have to do the “armchair diagnosis”. Unless the narc does something truly terrible AND criminal, it will never get officially diagnosed.

Reactions: 12
Ha, she deleted this tweet about having recordings/tapes. Guess somebody told her that this is not exactly legal

View attachment 841400

Btw, I do wonder if the friend that turned out to not be a friend after all she mentioned last week before all this happened is Piers Morgan. I'm pretty sure he used to follow her on twitter and IG and he doesnt now 🤔 (well, good on her in that case though 😬)
Does his wife Celia still follow her?

AE: New in this morning. He called elsie 17 times. Eventually she answered and he said 'I just need to tell you something really important" Bianca and I are NOT TOGETHER! We're just friends. She's going back to Australia after this. Elsie was thrilled. But of course it's a lie

If this is true it's bad parenting on IG's part. Of course it could be a lie by AE. Or maybe he is fed up of BW? 😄

AE earwigging all her kids calls though :sick:

If it's a lie then Ella will know and maybe Elsie too. So her kids will end up not trusting her...
Maybe BW got the Hell out of that shitstorm. Someone on DM commented that BW should run like her tampon string is on fire! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe BW got the Hell out of that shitstorm. Someone on DM commented that BW should run like her tampon string is on fire! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For real. Even if you would pay me I wouldnt want to be his girlfriend as long as Alice is able to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe that's AE's tactic. Create so much drama that no one will want to date him? To her marriage is ownership and she still owns him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe that's AE's tactic. Create so much drama that no one will want to date him? To her marriage is ownership and she still owns him.
That might be successful short term, but after the divorce which will happen, and the kids go into their teens, eventually no one will give a toss what AE thinks. She may continue to shriek into Twitter, but even people who her being encouraging will get bored and lose interest.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't be surprised if her kids choose to move in with Ioan when they are old enough to decide where to live. The way she leans on them is not healthy for them or her.

Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me the most is how her whole "out of the blue" talk of the past months disappeared now that a woman is in the picture that he knows for probably 2-3 years. Now suddenly there have been signs all long. There are enough indicators that Ioan screwed up in one way or another, but her liberal story telling makes it so hard to take her seriously in anything she says. This has nothing to do with her being a woman as she claims.

Reactions: 9
Assuming that AE is telling the truth, and that IG got through to his daughter to explain that BW was just a friend and going back to Oz, why on Earth put it out there that he has a smile on his face because of her. A friend does not decamp half way across the globe, a romantic partner does. On her Instagram, BW is besotted with her dog and references being apart from him for two months.

Vicious Granny Scarf is posting all these young glamorous thin photos of AE on Twitter while simultaneously dissing poor Andrea Deaton”who I think is lovely “ and calling her a fattie, reminding her that Ioan hates fatties. Just because she is a fan. Psycho!

• Wow
Assuming that AE is telling the truth, and that IG got through to his daughter to explain that BW was just a friend and going back to Oz, why on Earth put it out there that he has a smile on his face because of her. A friend does not decamp half way across the globe, a romantic partner does. On her Instagram, BW is besotted with her dog and references being apart from him for two months.

If Ioan said this I guess he is hoping that by the time Bianca moves in with him his daughters have calmed down and be more open to this (as this IG post showed it was planned all along that she goes back to Oz so he can pretend that he is telling the truth), but its far more likely that it will be just worse. And then why the hell announcing it in the first place lol

Or it's true because of too much shitstorm in which case LMAO Ioan

Reactions: 1
Yes, that. But the Psycho Granny Scarf throws in digs all the time because Andrea is a fan of Ioan and because she was genuinely concerned about parental alienation because she’s been through it. Of course the FMs and AE went off the rails.

If anyone is interested in watching Alice act, here is a link to a BBC program she made many years ago called “the best of both worlds”, it’s written by Paul Abbott who created ‘Shameless’. Her performance in it is fine, I suspect she was cast for her command of Italian, as a character leads a double life in Italy. The whole thing is on YouTube so you can watch it all there, it’s quite entertaining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.