Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Knitwit
1. My account may only be 19 days old but that doesn't mean I have not been watching this unfold for many months.
2. It might have been your intention to open up the discussion, but I felt cornered. I said at the time, I'm not Ioan so
3. I can't tell you what he tried to do 3 years ago. Yes whatever has been tried hasn't worked. Agree with you there.
4. Technology is great but so far even her own lawyers can't get her to use the Wizard.
Until recently I worked in a field where technology is used to monitor what is happening on remote lands and in some cases even police are wary about going on to some of those lands. Yes there have been deaths, even where people had authority to go where they went and do what they did. Technology is great but it's not a way around the worst of human behaviour. It's useful where the participants are at least partly cooperative.
5. As I have said before, I am no fangirl of Ioan and I am happy to have people put up real alternatives as to what he coulda/shoulda done.

I hope my comments don't offend you or make you feel the need to leave. I'm off to collect groceries so I will not be back for a while.
Hello Susan C
1. I was aware that you have been around for many months but under a different account. Profiles show the date of joining. Mine does so I felt it was ironic and a dig that you asked.
2. I don't know if you felt corned by your own personal experiences, but I felt cornered by your rapid-fire responses, a couple in less than a minute.
3. I wouldn't expect you to know what was done, none of us do. I am glad that we agree that whatever it was it hasn't worked.
4. Alice is refusing to use the Wizard, which means that communication is via attorney letters so Alice complaining about the cost is rich.
5. Soberlink is a real alternative. It can be ordered by a judge and there is more than enough evidence on her Twitter timeline of alcohol consumption, pills, and suicide threats for Ioan to go that route. If she refuses to use it the custody can be modified.
6. I think this is a sensitive subject for us all and likewise, I hope I didn't offend you.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread Title Suggestion: MITH Betrayed her. Ioan Betrayed her. Dick Pics No More.

It's bad. I know. My thread title suggestions have been getting progressively worse, not better. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I have considered that. But I figure he asks for 50/50 which is PC and then works to get 100% as more evidence accrues. I doubt he would go for 100% upfront.
I wonder how Ioan could handle full custody if he got it, though. The man HAS to work - he is the sole financial support for Alice and the girls, and I'd bet that Bianca isn't yet pulling 50% of that couple's financial weight - and based on the last few years, I suspect at least some of his jobs will be abroad.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how Ioan could handle full custody if he got it, though. The man HAS to work - he is the sole financial support for Alice and the girls, and I'd bet that Bianca isn't yet pulling 50% of that couple's financial weight - and based on the last few years, I suspect at least some of his jobs will be abroad.
Alice will have to get a job

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice will have to get a job
I agree. But honestly, even if Alice has a job, we know it won't earn much (and I say that part with no judgement; true for many SAHMs returning to the workforce) and certainly not enough to support herself and 50% of the girls' expenses.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:
Absnorma(l) Desmond: I am big. It’s the dick pics that got small.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's pretty unfair you have to explain yourself like that to monkeys people who can't be bothered to read through all of the comprehensive material/receipts already gathered🤷‍♀️ And alice/toneranger/Ashley - show me where anyone has laughed at real medical issues & I'll show you some sympathy. On the other hand don't bother, you stay on twatter & we'll stay here. Thanks.
Based on the ever lovely Magpierainbow's funny post, a thread title suggestion:

Hi ho, Toneranger! Go Away!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Hallmark, Netflix, Amazon, Disney x 1,000 studios will view her as box office poison based on her creepy racism. She is dead in the water in HW. Home Depot is definitely her future - or pottery barn where she can craft weird baby heads
She'd craft Ioan's head, Lionel Ritchie style.
A7974BB8-2D28-4276-8A92-5E5F3BECEF6A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her next big gig as advised by Deb & Lin….

She’s signed up for Cameo.

I can’t…
😂😂😂
Who thinks Salad Cream Dude is online trying to find out how much he can sell a kidney for so he can get daily Cameos from his zany, down to earth bestie 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder what she will charge on cameo?
Interesting to see what she thinks she's worth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She fell over in the rain in front of some people (maybe real people or imagined people? Perhaps tone) she claimed the fall was caused by her surprise at finding a squirrel in a bin.

Since then the squirrel wrote a poem that she plagiarised. Her and the squirrel became enemies, she squirted it with salad cream. It is now in a tree setting up sock accounts and reporting on her moves to Ioan.

I’m just paraphrasing so may have got some of the details wrong?

Also just remembered that the squirrel is a Trump supporter as well.
Hahaha FINALLY an explanation that makes perfect sense! Thank you so much for catching me up! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think not caring about tattle is similar to her having moved on from her husband
Screenshot_20211231-020942_Twitter.jpg

does she ever check if she already replied to old threads?
Screenshot_20211231-020843_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.