Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you actually miss a phonecall made at 2.30am surely you call or text the person back. Q. Do you put it on twitter ?
A. Only if you made the whole thing up to continue the lie that you are not pretending to be your brother and having conversations with yourself
Alice love, you're convincing nobody even with the "phonecall" just give it up, it's pathetic.
But she did call him and talk to him! She says she did, and "he" agrees with her so that's proof right??!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this the bro who never felt the need to ring when she was drunk off her titties😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.
I was friends with MITH too. Long before she was. He was a young, troubled black man who admitted to substance abuse problems and depression. We had occasional private chats over the time he was on Twitter about politics, depression etc. He was never anything but respectful and never sent dick pics. And while I may be 9 years past AE's REAL age - I don't look it.
What relationship she had with him, I don't know. But to say you "fell in love" with a clearly troubled young man on Twitter means there is something wrong with YOU.
Did some people consider his twitter feed sleezy? I'm sure. But I was friends with him when he was under a previous persona and I knew what was behind it.
I was there while the interchange between AE, MITH and Hoarse went on that night and he completely denied he had shared any messages with Hoarse.
SHE was furious because she had tagged MITH into the exploding tweets that night and he refused to vilify Hoarse with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Who is the Tone show for? Who is the audience for this performance?
Everyone who isn’t Alice. Or Tone. We said here she has no friends or family supporting her, only Twitter randos. So voila! Suddenly her previously estranged brother pops up. And a friend just after Christmas. At this rate, she can have enough to seat at a tea party in about four years. I’d say invite for cocktails but she clearly drinks alone.

I was friends with MITH too. Long before she was. He was a young, troubled black man who admitted to substance abuse problems and depression. We had occasional private chats over the time he was on Twitter about politics, depression etc. He was never anything but respectful and never sent dick pics. And while I may be 9 years past AE's REAL age - I don't look it.
What relationship she had with him, I don't know. But to say you "fell in love" with a clearly troubled young man on Twitter means there is something wrong with YOU.
Did some people consider his twitter feed sleezy? I'm sure. But I was friends with him when he was under a previous persona and I knew what was behind it.
I was there while the interchange between AE, MITH and Hoarse went on that night and he completely denied he had shared any messages with Hoarse.
SHE was furious because she had tagged MITH into the exploding tweets that night and he refused to vilify Hoarse with her.
Thanks for this post; it helps with the whole Hoarse/MITH twitter storm. I hope he’s ok.

I think a bigger question is why is she supposedly confiding in total strangers online? To the point that she is apparently shattered if someone blocks her or doesn’t respond in a way she wants. It’s bizarre in an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe we're talking about a 50 year old wife and mother of young children here. It all sounds so high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love to come to Tattlelife to laugh, find out what Alice is up to, and for the community. Real life is really difficult now for everyone and it’s a welcome break.
But lately it’s nothing but arguments, people defending themselves, getting snarky for no good reason, criticizing people who are suspicious of flying monkeys, etc. I was replying to a post last night when the thread got shut down.
I hope I’m wrong but I wonder how much longer we’re going to have this thread.
Wait. The thread got shut down again?! That’ll teach me to take a few days away from following this thread - miss all the drama (though really not too sad about that). What else has happened since that squirrel punked Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Tone" will respond tomorrow as follows
Sorry sis just saw this now because it was 2.30am here when you sent your message to me in Bristol England (not LA) so I was fast asleep here in bed with my wife Rache who I met at your wedding and who lives with me in Bristol England ( not LA) and must have called you by accident from my English phone in England to you in LA

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I still can't believe we're talking about a 50 year old wife and mother of young children here. It all sounds so high school.
Ha ha. 53 now. She lies about her age. 😉 And yes - many things on Twitter over the past five years have been incredible but this really stood out at the time. At that point, most of serious political twitter blocked and dropped her like a hot potato. I know I sure did.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait. The thread got shut down again?! That’ll teach me to take a few days away from following this thread - miss all the drama (though really not too sad about that). What else has happened since that squirrel punked Alice?
There was a spot of bother last night and a silent warning to knock it off. Thread locked for a few mins, during which I contemplated reclaiming my life from The Alice Show as my 2022 resolution. Luckily we got a reprieve, we are suitably chastened and back agog at Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That actually makes me really sad for MITH. She would clearly have known that he suffered with depression and may well have been vulnerable, but that didn't stop her bad mouthing him to her followers. Do you know whether he was OK after her horrible tweets about him? I'd be so humiliated if I was him and she was claiming I'd sent dick pics 😢 She always goes for the jugular and her spitefulness knows no bounds.

• Sad
  • Heart
Thread title suggestion:
Alice Evans: Please leave a message after the TONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That actually makes me really sad for MITH. She would clearly have known that he suffered with depression and may well have been vulnerable, but that didn't stop her bad mouthing him to her followers. Do you know whether he was OK after her horrible tweets about him? I'd be so humiliated if I was him and she was claiming I'd sent dick pics 😢 She always goes for the jugular and her spitefulness knows no bounds.
She has so many victims. Just a 53 year trail of bloodshed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ha ha. 53 now. She lies about her age. 😉 And yes - many things on Twitter over the past five years have been incredible but this really stood out at the time. At that point, most of serious political twitter blocked and dropped her like a hot potato. I know I sure did.
Even though she’s done MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER FOR THE DEMOCRATS?

• Haha
He was gone from Twitter shortly after that. I wish I knew who he really was because I think of him often. When I publicly announced my breast cancer on Twitter, he even sent me a PM telling to please be okay babe. 😭 I am. But I decided that night she was a bleeping evil loon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I love how one of her followers actually asked if she called Tone back. Because there’s a suggestion no one thought of.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.