Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ring them back, you complete imbecile!! 🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see how ‘Tone’ responds to this!! We might get an introduction of a new character too, she might be adding ‘Rach’ to this shitshow…I’ll get the popcorn!!
Why THE duck would you post this on TWITTER???

Text them maybe? Call them? Send a carrier pigeon?

Not twitter Alice.
not twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's sat on her phone and called herself
I can see her doing a whole phone conversation with herself in character ...like some demented ventriloquist.
"Yes Sis I've had a gottle of geer"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This dude didn’t even know how to use Twitter a month ago and now it’s his primary mode of communication with his sister, who uses it to check in when she’s super concerned after a 2am UK time butt dial. This tiresome woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you actually miss a phonecall made at 2.30am surely you call or text the person back. Q. Do you put it on twitter ?
A. Only if you made the whole thing up to continue the lie that you are not pretending to be your brother and having conversations with yourself
Alice love, you're convincing nobody even with the "phonecall" just give it up, it's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just can not believe this woman has spent her daughter's entire winter break on Twitter pretending to tweet with her brother. And no - IF she allowed the girls to go to IG (which I believe she won't until she has a court order signed by a judge and he shows up with Sheriffs. Even then she won't and they'll be back to court where a judge while have to continuously slap her wrists) - there is NO WAY she would not be spewing her vile all over twitter it about so her besties could sympathize with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ring them back, you complete imbecile!! 🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see how ‘Tone’ responds to this!! We might get an introduction of a new character too, she might be adding ‘Rach’ to this shitshow…I’ll get the popcorn!!
Anyone else wishing Tone would hurry up and reply to Alice, I mean, he’s taking the pi ss now, I’ve got an early start in the morning….!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.
I actually don’t believe that he was , it’s just another example of AE trying to belittle someone who hasn’t done / behaved as she told them to

Reactions: 8
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans Thread #40 I think we’re A-Tone now, there doesn’t seem to be anyone around

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 951715

What the duck is this madness???? Are we reaching PEAK?
Alice love! Firstly, if they’re not ok they won’t be wasting time on SM FFS! Call them back!! Secondly, if they’re trying to phone you at this time of night (UK) then something is not ok! Call them back! 🤷‍♀️

P.S. I suggest you don’t call them back at this time of night because a) it’s way past their bedtime & b) this is total bull💩!! Maybe Tone is calling to tell you to get off his Twitter account! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Alice is setting us up for a big reveal that something terrible has befallen Tone or Rach. She likes to set the scene.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The answer to every Alice question: does it give her maximum attention (*doesn’t need to be good attention)?

Then yes.

Reactions: 11
Alice is rattled by the truth bombs on tattle ,tone didn't phone he's not even home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.